Sky

Luciel Nerezza

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luciel Nerezza

Post by Junieberriez on Sat May 20, 2017 2:11 am

Name: Luciel Nerezza

Planet of origin: Astera

power type: Darkness & Ice

Morality and personal alignment leanings: Chaotic Neutral. For the most part he isn't on anyone's side but his. He will however, drop low to get what he wants or get something done, even if it's not favorable for most people or their sense of 'right and wrong'. His feelings, needs and wants are all that are important to him.

Appearance: Stands a little over 5ft and 8in and looks to be around a healthy weight. Because he does not care much about appearance, he only has one outfit for when he's in civilian mode and wizard mode unless at school. And since I couldn't be bothered to finish a full body of him, his jeans fade to black and he has black leather boots. So it always looks like he's forming from of his own shadow. His entire back is covered in a tattoo of black and purple roses with a thorny vine wrapped around them like a frame. Other Outfits and art of his tattoo TBA
Appearance:

Spells, Strengths and Weaknesses:
:: Low Tier Spells ::

Creeping Chill :: Causes the air around him to drop in temperature. This is no more than a scare tactic, as it doesn't do damage unless somehow you're just that sensitive to cold.
Style: Debuff - Soft
Effect: Freeze
Duration: 20

Ice flurry :: Creates a flurry of small ice shards that attacks within a 7 foot radius. This is a short burst and can cause blindness
Style: Debuff
Effect: Blind
Duration: 10

:: Medium Tier Spells ::

Devouring Darkness :: His shadows start to grow and morph around him, swallowing him and those within a 10 foot radius in perpetual darkness and shielding him and one other person next to him.
Style: Buff
Effect: Defense buff
Duration: 40

Shattering Prison :: Encases his enemies in ice to cause extreme coldness and discomfort. This has a chance of shattering upon contact to cause damage. Otherwise it causes slowness.
Style: Debuff
Effect: Slow

Cryo Heal :: freezes himself in a bubble of ice. Within this time he cannot attack or defend, but will instead heal himself.
Style: Buff
Effect: Regen

:: High Tier Spells ::

Draining Tendrils :: Tendrils from his shadows shoot out and wrap around his opponents ankles and wrists. This locks them in place and saps at their energy. This sapped energy will then go into healing Luciel.
Style: Hard CC
Effect: Root, Regen

Exploding Shards :: The air freezes around him, creating large chunks of ice. Luciel sends them after his opponent and causes them to explode upon contact. This does Ice damage and causes additional damage(half the initial damage) to anyone within 3 feet of the intended victim. This can possibly hurt him or allies as well if they are too close, so Luciel has to be careful when he uses this.
Style: ---
Effect: None
Duration: ---

Strengths:

> Luciel has a firm mental shield and strong will. This makes it harder for any sort of mind control or mind manipulation to affect him.
> Can keep his emotions in check to stay focused when things get tough
> Learns things fast and holds onto this information well
> Has superb night vision, able to see 20 feet in front of him in darkness.

Weaknesses:

> Stereotypical scholar. He might be brainy, but he is not brawny. Has trouble with anything strength wise. Definitely not melee combat ready
> Not very good at communication and can easily make enemies if he is not careful with his words. As seen by his personality tidbit
> Has weak lungs and that makes him bad at holding his breath under water and even running long distances.
> Weak to fire and light based magic. And because of this, his eyes and skin are very sensitive as well.

personality and extra information:
Personality:
Flaws: Aloof | Calculati
ng | Insensitive | Irritable
Traits: Alert | Stern | Open-minded | Logical | Protective

Aloof :: Not completely unapproachable, but doesn't take time out of his day to say hello to everyone who bats an eye at him. He prefers keeping mostly to himself unless surrounded by those he trusts and likes.

Calculating :: Always thinking up schemes and ways to get out of situations or how things should be handled. It usually ends up making it seem like he's untrustworthy or too 'uppity' to be around others, despitthe  actual intentions.

Insensitive :: The plights of most people and strangers just doesn't tug at any of his heartstrings. It's not that he's completely heartless, he just knowsve every problem and has no means to even try. His and his SO's needs are and always will be first, his friends second, and everyone else is dead last.

Irritable :: Well, easily irritable I should say. He is easily annoyed by ignorance, or people biting more than they can chew in any situation. He does not like having to repeat himself and does not like people not learning from their mistakes; All these makes him crabby and snappy.

Alert :: Aware of his surroundings and what people are doing around him. As such it's hard for others to get a jump on him or for him to fall for ambushes. Unfortunately this could cause others to view him as paranoid.

Stern :: All is fun and games until someone does something stupid, and he's the guy to try to keep the stupid from getting too severe. His words will be harsh, but always full of advice you might want to think about taking.

Open-minded :: Willing to listen to everyone and anyone he actually cares about when it comes to opinions, advice, questions.

Logical :: Sound Advice is always helpful, and he can give it to you. He also gives good advice mid-battle as well, if he isn't too involved himself.

Protective :: Those who do manage to open his heart a little to them will find him to be a shield and protective force. They can rely on him to stand by their side and help them through thick and thin. But unfortunately this is few and far between as he hasn't felt inspired to get close to people after he parted ways with his now ex girlfriend.

Hobbies/likes/dislikes/trivia:

> When he's reading, it's almost impossible to get his attention
> Has a very messed up sleep schedule, hard to tell when he'll be awake or dead asleep
> Doesn't mind his hair being played with if someone asks him in advance.
> has a horrible sweet tooth, so he carries candy with him a lot when he has a craving.
> Extreme discomfort of sun and sunlight
> Enjoys really immersive books
> Dislikes peer pressure
> Enjoys practicing the use of his powers to get better
> Doesn't like being pushed to like people
> Despite his delinquent appearance, he is anything else but a bad kid that lashes out and plays heavy metal/emo music.
> Dislikes loud people or people trying to disrupt him from learning.

History:
History:
Luciel is the adopted child of a noble family. He is the second youngest of three, the two being biological children of the Nerezza family. He for the most part was very much aware he was adopted and while sometimes he felt out of place and awkward, not once did he feel unwanted. His older brother Mikael went off to become an apprentice of a counsel member. Meanwhile his little sister Ariel went on to Alfea, being a fairy. When Luciel came out as being able to use magick, his parents, as any loving parents should, accepted him. Despite the usual Wizard backlash, he was loved and cared for.

When it came to the individuals in the family itself, no one could ask for a better brother than Mikael. He was that silent support, always there when Luciel was struggling to feel like he was apart of the family. He always took time out of his day to check on the new family member. It was even Mikael who saved the boy during summer vacation and got him to the magix hospital. The elf boy's views on his older brother never wavered or diminished, always holding the other male as a role model. The two are very close and mail each other when either of them are far away since Mikael was off to apprenticeship.

Ariel is more of your prissy cheerleader girl, which makes Luciel look rather down on her. She's one of those who doesn't like family being around her in fear of her image being tarnished or being publicly embarrassed, and always talks about private things to her little gossip group. Despite Luciel finding her annoying and rather self centered, he has helped her out as much as he could, but has ultimately given up on dealing with her. She was accepted into Alfea as a fairy a few years after he was sent to Zaltora, which gave him hope that maybe it would straighten her out.

He soon moved into his pre-teen and eventually young teen years, traveling afar to study on his parent's behalf. His studies included private tutors and schooling, teaching him to control his magic and that not all wizards are looked down upon. Eventually he met the daughter of one of his magister teachers, and they got very close, even when he started attending Zaltora at 18 due to private schooling. Even when they were apart a lot, they got together at least a few times. Her gift to him on his 18th birthday was his very first tattoo, she drew it herself and applied it to his back. It was a beautiful vine-like frame with purple and black roses in the center, covering his entire back. He cherished it since then, even when they eventually parted ways as friends.

At one time during his summer vacation, he'd been attacked by a bird of despair. While he had been rescued before all the damage could have been done, he'd been out of commission up to the time the trix attacked Zaltora. With this news given to him, he decided to definitely not go back to his school and instead hung out in Magix and Alfea.

Last edited by Junieberriez on Mon May 29, 2017 4:29 pm; edited 6 times in total
Junieberriez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Luciel Nerezza

Post by zerowing21 on Sat May 20, 2017 9:24 am

Magic person type isn't needed since its for non student adult characters.

You did forget power type, so he's darkness/ice?
zerowing21
Admin

View user profile http://winxclubrpingforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Junieberriez on Sat May 20, 2017 2:21 pm

zerowing21 wrote:Magic person type isn't needed since its for non student adult characters.

You did forget power type, so he's darkness/ice?

fixed! I think the power type might have been deleted during my tussle with the coding D:
Junieberriez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Sat May 20, 2017 4:08 pm

Mistakes happen, no biggie.

So his first year at Zaltora was cut short cuz of the bird and thus he never completed it?
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Junieberriez on Sun May 21, 2017 1:19 pm

zerowing21 wrote:Mistakes happen, no biggie.

So his first year at Zaltora was cut short cuz of the bird and thus he never completed it?

Mmmm. I believe most schools in winx are mostly highschool with college included, and we were going by canon? At least Alfea and The Cloud Tower was from high school age to college age, so he'd be in his...senior year? Unless I am mistaken. If I am, easy fix either way :>.
Junieberriez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Sun May 21, 2017 3:49 pm

well we have rules that characters have to start at the beginning with schools. Being kept back is acceptable and he could have started late for zaltora. But yeah, the schools are a mix of college and high school.
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Junieberriez on Sun May 21, 2017 9:23 pm

zerowing21 wrote:well we have rules that characters have to start at the beginning with schools. Being kept back is acceptable and he could have started late for zaltora. But yeah, the schools are a mix of college and high school.

That works just as well! i can fix that up. So yeah, he would have had a pretty late start then, at least of public school/Zaltora in general.
Junieberriez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Sun May 21, 2017 10:39 pm

Thatworks cuz everyone is getting a late start anyway.
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Mon May 22, 2017 9:41 am

Also, could you add in a tiny bit more to what his life was like before he got his power in his history? Like how'd he get along with the sibs etc. Just for an extra bit of meat on the one and to get us what he's like back then. What was the reason he parted ways with his ex? That's something I'd like to hear in the history.
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyfnae on Mon May 22, 2017 11:42 am

Cryo heal: Is he damage immune on the count of being encased in ice?

Draining tendrils: Reduce duration to 20 seconds to justify both the damage and healing components.

[i]Exploding shards:/[i] This is just a damage-only spell, needs no duration unless you want shards flying around for 2 rounds which is a bit rich in my opinion.

(From left to right)
Photonis (casual/training), Zaflore (Winx fairy form), Vivian (Casual)

Hyfnae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Junieberriez on Wed May 24, 2017 12:15 am

zerowing21 wrote:Also, could you add in a tiny bit more to what his life was like before he got his power in his history? Like how'd he get along with the sibs etc. Just for an extra bit of meat on the one and to get us what he's like back then. What was the reason he parted ways with his ex? That's something I'd like to hear in the history.

working on it! I'll try to fatten it up :>

Hyfnae wrote:Cryo heal: Is he damage immune on the count of being encased in ice?

Draining tendrils: Reduce duration to 20 seconds to justify both the damage and healing components.

[i]Exploding shards:/[i] This is just a damage-only spell, needs no duration unless you want shards flying around for 2 rounds which is a bit rich in my opinion.

Nope, he cannot attack or defend when he is encased in ice.
Will do!
And alright. Nah, it's just a single quick burst of shards. I'll go ahead and fix that :>.
Junieberriez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyfnae on Mon May 29, 2017 3:32 pm

Combat-Approved. Might I compliment the excellent format you have chosen for your spells!

(From left to right)
Photonis (casual/training), Zaflore (Winx fairy form), Vivian (Casual)

Hyfnae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Mon May 29, 2017 3:55 pm

With the history being updated and giving some background to how he feels about his two sibs, everything is pretty much in order. *stamps approved on forehead*
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Junieberriez on Mon May 29, 2017 4:38 pm

zerowing21 wrote:With the history being updated and giving some background to how he feels about his two sibs, everything is pretty much in order. *stamps approved on forehead*
\o/ Woot, thanks!

Hyfnae wrote:Combat-Approved. Might I compliment the excellent format you have chosen for your spells!

Thank you! :>
Junieberriez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum