Log in

I forgot my password

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Gummies and Yummies
Yesterday at 6:55 pm by Narrator

» History classroom
Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:37 pm by zerowing21

» The Courtyard
Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:51 pm by zerowing21

» Simulation Room
Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:45 am by Krystal

» Lake Telfer
Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:11 pm by Nijaki

» Gardenia Mall
Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:07 pm by Stella

» Magical Nature Arts and Supplies
Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:59 pm by Flora

» Dorm Gemini
Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:15 am by TaiyoTsuki

» Nurse's Office
Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:53 pm by Knut

Top posting users this month
Hyfnae
 
Krystal
 
zerowing21
 
Matrim
 
Narrator
 
Stella
 
Nijaki
 
trusttecna
 
Daphne
 
Flora
 


Forests of Magix

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Forests of Magix

Post by zerowing21 on Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:08 am

While some of the forests have different names, you'll be here if you're exploring any of them.
avatar
zerowing21
Admin

Posts : 811
Join date : 2016-09-10

View user profile http://winxclubrpingforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Forests of Magix

Post by Hyfnae on Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:13 pm

[Scenario]
After a small venture through magix city, the patrons of the Karaoke bar found out it's past the time the last busses towards any of the magix schools have left long since. So you find yourselves trailing a path only lit by the moon shining above. Sounds of nocturnal creatures can be heard all around as soon as the city and its comforting lights appear smaller and smaller in the horizon until the canopy fully obscures its skyline.

Roxy is leading the group, radiating confidence as she claims to have walked this path countless times. The sound you hear, she says, are mostly harmless creatures that leave you alone as long as you leave them alone. In any regard Roxy radiates confidence and even when the others flinch, she remains calm.

[Objective]
Get back to your respective schools, or any school in one piece.

[Comment]
Rounds/combat system is not activated yet. I will make mention of it when it does.
For those who are part of this group, get really familiar with the following links:
http://winxclubrpingforum.forumotion.com/t140-general-rules-for-combat
http://winxclubrpingforum.forumotion.com/t60-combat-time-and-combat-post-progression

(I know it's spoilers, but since this is the first one of this forum with this group I want to have a smooth experience for everyone as much as possible. If you want your characters out of the combat somehow, this is the moment.)

_________________
Spoiler:


(From left to right)
Photonis (casual/training), Zaflore (Winx fairy form), Vivian (Casual)

Hyfnae

Posts : 428
Join date : 2016-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forests of Magix

Post by zerowing21 on Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:08 am

Roll walks silently at the back of the group, not too bothered by the sounds of the night. He had been on lessons in the middle of the night at least twice so this wasn't all that bad.

Snow on the other hand, strolls behind Roxy, feeling nervous and trying not to release her grip on Piff, whom she is holding her arms. The little pixie has fallen asleep at the bar. She slightly gulps at hearing a hoot, tightening her hold a bit on the pixie.
avatar
zerowing21
Admin

Posts : 811
Join date : 2016-09-10

View user profile http://winxclubrpingforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Forests of Magix

Post by TaiyoTsuki on Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:15 pm

Shinra's walking off to one side of the group, still in it but on the edge. Currently his head is tilted towards the sky, looking at the constellations, most of which are unfamiliar. Despite this, he's still keeping a general idea of where he's going, so as to not bump into anyone or plow into a tree.
avatar
TaiyoTsuki

Posts : 80
Join date : 2016-11-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forests of Magix

Post by musasgal on Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:10 am

Xanthe walked behind snow. She was uncertain about how the others would get caught for being late.
I'm not sure about this..... she thought to herself.
avatar
musasgal

Posts : 353
Join date : 2016-09-10
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forests of Magix

Post by Roxy on Mon May 01, 2017 9:54 am

"We're about half way to the path that will take us to Alfea and Red fountain." Roxy finally speaks up to break the silence that was behind her. She quickly strides ahead, just focusing on the path and not what's around her.
avatar
Roxy

Posts : 53
Join date : 2016-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forests of Magix

Post by Hyfnae on Mon May 01, 2017 12:34 pm

[Event]
It wasn't two steps after she spoke her sentence when she suddenly stopped dead and a dim flash erupted around her. The next thing the groups sees is Roxy, completely suspended held by 4 semi translucent chains sprouting from the ground to a similar looking collar around her neck.

[Status]
Roxy is completely immobilized.

[Situation]
You hear several steps of footsteps coming from your right along with some voices, though you cannot understand what they're saying. Nocturnal creatures seem non-existent here and only now do you realize their noises must have been absent for at least one minute.

The voices are rapidly closing in on the group, definitely not sounding friendly.

[Comment]
-Combat system activated. Each round of posting now spans 10 seconds in the RP time.
-Transforming into fairy form takes half a round. One cannot cast a spell the same round one transforms, but one can still move/position or perform a minor action.
-When I don't hear anything a narration will follow within 48 hours (wednesday around this time) If someone is unable to post, please notify me to extend the period by a maximum of 24h or move on without (will be communicated). If you don't post and did not let me know, your character will not have acted for that round. I apologize in advance if this sets any pressure, but too lengthy dormant periods will ruin the quality of the combat, especially since the timespans are short.
-When all attending characters have moved, a narration will follow automatically regardless whether or not the 48h period had passed.


[Characters present]
-Vivian (Healthy)
-Xanthe (Healthy)
-Shinra (Healthy)
-Snow (Healthy)
-Roll (Healthy)
-Sonya (healthy)
-Roxy (Suppressed)
Each round I'll post the list so people have a comprehensive overview of the characters present, the amount of damage they have taken and status effects.

Hyfnae

Posts : 428
Join date : 2016-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forests of Magix

Post by zerowing21 on Mon May 01, 2017 12:45 pm

Upon hearing the voices, Snow raises her hand into the air, "Magic of light, Transform!" She remarks and changes into a fairy form and upon exiting the transformation, flies into the air to try and get a better view of who is coming. She also tightens her hold on Piff.

Roll turns in the direction of the voices and tries to gaze around at the area in front of him for a make shift weapon of some kind just in case thing went bad.
avatar
zerowing21
Admin

Posts : 811
Join date : 2016-09-10

View user profile http://winxclubrpingforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Forests of Magix

Post by Nijaki on Mon May 01, 2017 11:54 pm

Sonya had actually been enjoying the quiet stroll through the forest, and though she was staying silent, hadn't appeared to be worried or anxious at all. The dark and soothing sky, the gentle nigh breeze, she was (literally) in her element. Besides, how much more dangerous could a forest at night be than the alleyways back home?

As if in answer to her unspoken question, their Alfea tour guide was suddenly caught in some kind of trap, the flash making Sonya flinch. She noticed the voices and footsteps as she recovered, and didn't waste any time before transforming as well. Hovering a few inches above the ground, she silently began to back away towards the left side of the path, to the closest area where the shadows looked deepest.
avatar
Nijaki

Posts : 148
Join date : 2016-12-04
Age : 26
Location : LOOK BEHIND YOU

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forests of Magix

Post by musasgal on Tue May 02, 2017 5:33 am

Xanthe froze on the spot. She couldn't believe what just had happened. All that she could do is scream.
avatar
musasgal

Posts : 353
Join date : 2016-09-10
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forests of Magix

Post by Hyfnae on Tue May 02, 2017 1:16 pm

Vivian ran over to Xanthe and slapped her on the shoulder just before transforming herself. "Hey, transform if you can and heads up!"

_________________
Spoiler:


(From left to right)
Photonis (casual/training), Zaflore (Winx fairy form), Vivian (Casual)

Hyfnae

Posts : 428
Join date : 2016-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forests of Magix

Post by TaiyoTsuki on Tue May 02, 2017 5:48 pm

Shinra starts when their guide is immobilized, and takes a few steps back in surprise. Then looks around when he hears the voices and people start transforming. He sets his face and goes to ready his cane in case things go sour...and then grimaces when he remembers that he left it at Red Fountain. Probably just as well. He thought. Don't think people would take it very well that I've got that thing weighted....
avatar
TaiyoTsuki

Posts : 80
Join date : 2016-11-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forests of Magix

Post by musasgal on Wed May 03, 2017 12:22 am

"I don't know how" Xanthe replied, with fear trickling into her voice, "I'm just scared."
avatar
musasgal

Posts : 353
Join date : 2016-09-10
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forests of Magix

Post by Hyfnae on Wed May 03, 2017 12:05 pm

[Roll's search]
Unfortunately due to Roll's attention focussed on finding something that resembles a weapon it's not before the hooded figures are already casting before he too notices them despite being rightly oriented. He does however manage to spot several sticks laying on the ground in different sizes that look suitable to land at least a few hits before the thing would give.

[Event]
From the edge of the forest three humanoid figures emerge. Two wearing robes, both crested multiple times with a symbol none of you recognize and the third wearing leather armor, a leather bound buckler with a short spike and already a phantoblade rapier bare.

[Snow]
An almost luminescent red liquid hurtles towards you from one of the hooded figure. (If hit Snow will feel queasy, though isn't hampered or damaged in any way... yet...)

[Snow]
Something thrown by a hand appears to be headed your way, but at the very last second the projectile veers towards Vivian. (If hit Vivian will take a moderate amount of Physical damage)

[Sonya]
The shadows didn't seem such a good hiding place when all of a sudden the leather clad man jumps up against a tree and stands right before you within the blink of an eye, a rapid swipe with the rapier follows along with a bash from a spiked buckler that is sure to knock you away a couple of feet (10ft displacement in the direction of the strike. For the purpose the strike is head-on) (If hit by the sword Sonya will take a moderate amount of Physical damage. If hit by both the sword and the buckler Sonya will take a fierce amount of Physical damage, be displaced 10ft and knocked prone. If only hit by the buckler Sonya will take moderate physical damage, be knocked away 10ft and fall prone.)

[Situation]
The hooded figures remain at the very edge of the forest tethering its border while the leather clad fighter is in Sonya's face. The two hooded figures are in very close proximity to one another they may be considered to be adjacent to one another.

[Characters present]
-Vivian (Healthy)
-Xanthe (Healthy)
-Shinra (Healthy)
-Snow (Healthy)
-Roll (Healthy)
-Sonya (healthy)
-Roxy (Suppressed)
-Hooded figure 1 (Targeted Snow with Liquid) [Healthy]
-Hooded figure 2 (Targeted vivian with a physical object) [Healthy]
-Leather clad fighter (Jump-Dashed towards Sonya and hit her) [Healthy]

Each round I'll post the list so people have a comprehensive overview of the characters present, the amount of damage they have taken and status effects.

Hyfnae

Posts : 428
Join date : 2016-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forests of Magix

Post by zerowing21 on Wed May 03, 2017 12:51 pm

Snow eyes wide and she flitters to her left being grazed on her shin by the red liquid as she moves. The girl feels her stomach acting up and not feeling well now. "Energy shock." She whispers as an energy burst fires at one of the robed figures that she could make out.

After the spells launched and the semi fruitful search, Roll glaces at the two figures and quickly dashes forward while also grabbing a good sized stick as he does. His running path is a rightward arc towards the two spell casters to hide being a tree.
avatar
zerowing21
Admin

Posts : 811
Join date : 2016-09-10

View user profile http://winxclubrpingforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Forests of Magix

Post by Hyfnae on Wed May 03, 2017 12:59 pm

Vivian had barely transformed when a dull blunt smack hit her in the shoulder without even seeing anything coming. With a grunt she hoovered upwards looking at the robed figures. "Eat my Fiery flacks cunts!" Raising her arm to direct the spell hurt, but it was a price Vivian gladly paid to retaliate for the cheap shot.

Area of effect: The spell is directed in such way that it wouldn't barrier the robed figures from Roll's charge, nor would Roll need to take evasive measures if his current trajectory maintains.

_________________
Spoiler:


(From left to right)
Photonis (casual/training), Zaflore (Winx fairy form), Vivian (Casual)

Hyfnae

Posts : 428
Join date : 2016-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forests of Magix

Post by TaiyoTsuki on Wed May 03, 2017 6:16 pm

Cursing under his breath as the attacking started, Shinra summoned some metal (about half of his max) and had it take the form of bronze shards. Throwing a hand out, he directed the shards towards one of the figures, aiming them so as not to hit any of the group's allies.
avatar
TaiyoTsuki

Posts : 80
Join date : 2016-11-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forests of Magix

Post by musasgal on Thu May 04, 2017 12:34 am

Xanthe ran into the bushes and hid behind a tree.
I....I don't know what to do... she thought, and gulps.
avatar
musasgal

Posts : 353
Join date : 2016-09-10
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forests of Magix

Post by Nijaki on Sat May 06, 2017 4:00 am

The leather-clad assailant was too fast for Sonya to dodge his first hit, and she took the rapier with a hiss of pain. At least it focused her attention, though, and she was able to avoid his shield bash by making a quick dash of her own, putting herself a few feet closer to the group again.

No more of that - he needed to stop moving. "Darkness Hold," she growled, and tendrils of the surrounding shadow snapped at her attacker's body to hold him still.
avatar
Nijaki

Posts : 148
Join date : 2016-12-04
Age : 26
Location : LOOK BEHIND YOU

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forests of Magix

Post by Hyfnae on Sat May 06, 2017 6:59 am

[Hooded figure 2]
Standing closest to the edge of the fiery flacks landing, she pivoted out of the fiery flacks rather quickly but in the process, to ensure how own success she shoved her partner deeper into the effect. Seeing Roll charge towards her she started briefly and began to cast a spell. "Possess! Go attack her!" she said pointing to Vivian while her pointing hand and eyes glowed ominously white, piercing Roll's very mind.

(Posses: Command target to do an action of your command that does not last longer than one round and isn't obviously harmful or suicidal for the affected target. If the duration the action takes to be completed exceeds 1 round, the affected target will simply stop mid-action and resume as normal)

(Note: Roll currently has ongoing momentum but can proceed his charge towards Vivian with a small adjustment in his current trajectory)

[Hooded figure 1]
The hooded figure being shoved into the flacks had virtually no chance to escape the shower before it expired on its own. The robe got damaged and revealed red hot skin below. Snow's spell landed without fail as the betrayal of her partner confused her and to top it off several of Shinra's razor sharp metal shards shred the robed woman's flesh asunder. She collapsed down on one knee briefly overwhelmed by all the effects, but regained herself rapidly as it was clearly not the first beating she had ever taken. With a grimace she jumped into the air, seeking to cover against the darkness of the night's sky with her black robe.

[Leather clad fighter]
The fighter, foolishly having engaged Sonya in one of the darkest parts of the path realizes how big of a mistake he has made when Shadow formed bonds like steel around him. (Since Sonya expressly positioned in the darkest part the Darkness hold hits with maximal efficiency, entangling the leather clad fighter for the maximum amount of three rounds). During this time he's unable to move or strike, however he's not yet completely helpless for the purpose of finishing him off.

[Snow]
The location where the poison has hit now starts to sting as if a metal rod is shoved into the place where the poison has grazed. Snow will take a minor amount of damage but will experience a searing/burning painful sensation localized on her hit shin/lower leg. This effect will persist for three rounds after which the pain will subside, but the damage will stick.

[Xanthe]
With spells flying and charges happening they don't seem to put any attention to you since you simply don't pose any kind of threat. They are clearly trying to stay alive as far as possible and what strikes you perhaps the most is that you can see that one of the hooded figure pushed someone else, putting her severely in harm's way, which tells you this group isn't a well oiled machine. It's chaotic, messy and there didn't seem there was much of a plan beyond shock and awe, which you recognize from fantasy novels read in the past.

[Characters present]
-Vivian (Bruised shoulder)
-Xanthe (Healthy)
-Shinra (Healthy)
-Snow (Poisoned - pain effect 1/3)
-Roll (Healthy)
-Sonya (one moderate slash wound - Bleeding slightly(will sap you when persists for long periods))
-Roxy (Suppressed)
-Hooded figure 1 (Targeted Roll with Possess) [Healthy]
-Hooded figure 2 (Flew upwards) [Slightly burned, several slash wounds - Bleeding slightly]
-Leather clad fighter (Realized he might have screwed the pooch bigtime) [Entangled 1/3]

Hyfnae

Posts : 428
Join date : 2016-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forests of Magix

Post by musasgal on Sat May 06, 2017 7:41 am

Xanthe watched as she calmed down.
Wait, I read this a thousand times! she thought as an idea hit her. She looked at the one who was controlling Roll. Xanthe raised her arm, and let out a blast out her her hand at that particular hooded person, hoping that it would hit.
avatar
musasgal

Posts : 353
Join date : 2016-09-10
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forests of Magix

Post by zerowing21 on Sat May 06, 2017 8:18 am

The posses spell plows into Roll and immediately he turns around to head back toward Vivian on the same path he had taken, this time with tree branch raised.

Feeling this new wave of pain, Snow tries not to yell and instead bites her lip rather hard, causing some minor bleeding. To this end as she is looking down, she sees the odd actions of her nephew below and concentrates on a set of orbs that form in her hand, "Mind Grenade." She tosses them at Roll, in hopes of knocking him back into a tree or something.
avatar
zerowing21
Admin

Posts : 811
Join date : 2016-09-10

View user profile http://winxclubrpingforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Forests of Magix

Post by Hyfnae on Sat May 06, 2017 8:22 am

Vivian noticed the impact of her fiery flacks and noticed Xanthe's action. she noticed Roll's trajectory but that was covered for. Remembering how previous inhibition and the fact she couldn't transform she flew down to Xanthe, hoovering half a meter above the ground but barely a head taller than Xanthe. "Now focus that energy, and surrender to it. Then you'll transform." She then directed her attention to the battlefield again, anticipating on her next move but not yet casting a new spell.

_________________
Spoiler:


(From left to right)
Photonis (casual/training), Zaflore (Winx fairy form), Vivian (Casual)

Hyfnae

Posts : 428
Join date : 2016-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forests of Magix

Post by Nijaki on Sun May 07, 2017 7:58 pm

With the fighter sufficiently bound, Sonya worked the air around him and focused on any part of his body she could reach that wasn't protected by his leather armor. It would possibly be harder to land a hit on a specifically targeted area, but she wasn't sure if her wind blades would get damage through his defenses. And if it failed entirely, at least she'd have some time to put more distance between them.

She thrust her arm forward, wincing through the injury and directing the manipulated wind to strike. "Gust Slash!"
avatar
Nijaki

Posts : 148
Join date : 2016-12-04
Age : 26
Location : LOOK BEHIND YOU

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forests of Magix

Post by TaiyoTsuki on Mon May 08, 2017 6:23 pm

Shinra froze, his breath catching in his throat. Oh, shite. This is real. He thought, panic starting to rise in his throat. He gulped; the teen didn't think of himself as particularly "sheltered", this was the first time he was in a real fight.

Taking another breath, he shook his head, taking a step or two back. Get ahold of yourself, Shira. Don't panic. Remember what Silver said; panic can come after the fight. Taking another couple deep breaths, he held his hand out, forming a bronze-colored metal staff in his hand.
avatar
TaiyoTsuki

Posts : 80
Join date : 2016-11-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forests of Magix

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum