Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:08 pm by musasgal

» Faragonda's Office
Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:04 pm by zerowing21

The Courtyard

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Courtyard

Post by Hyfnae on Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:23 am

Vivian grumbled a little and muttered something inaudible under her breathe before grudgingly accepting the delayed explanation. It was better than nothing... "Fine," she said. "Can I go to my room? I'm beat."

(From left to right)
Photonis (casual/training), Zaflore (Winx fairy form), Vivian (Casual)

Hyfnae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Griselda on Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:32 am

"You may all return to your dorm." Griselda answers crisply as to leave little room for arguing as possible.
Griselda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:09 am

While not happy with the lack of answer from her elders, Snow gives a small sigh, but marches towards the dorm, feeling like she would pass out once she got into bed. She hoped the morning would be more forth coming with answers.
zerowing21
Admin

View user profile http://winxclubrpingforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyfnae on Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:51 am

Vivian harrumphed ostentatiously and while walking away she all but shouted: "You better damn well have some answers for us in the morning!"

(From left to right)
Photonis (casual/training), Zaflore (Winx fairy form), Vivian (Casual)

Hyfnae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:29 pm

Feeling embarrassed by her roomies outburst, Snow following behind her very red faced.
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nijaki on Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:11 pm

Admittedly, it was strange that the teachers were being so casual about a group of brand new students bringing a dead body back to the school in the middle of the night. Sonya wasn't about to question it, though. The others could make demands for answers now, but whatever procedures the school had to deal with this kind of thing would almost certainly involve law enforcement, and she was going to use all the time she could to make sure her story was flawless.

As the group broke up for the night and Vivian and Snow headed upstairs, Sonya approached Griselda. She appeared to be the one doling out dorm keys. "Excuse me," she said innocently. "I was a bit held up earlier and wasn't able to make it to check-in. Could I have my dorm assignment?"
Nijaki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Griselda on Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:20 pm

"Oh so another late student then." Griselda scoffs and moments later has her clipboard reappear, "Name please?"
Griselda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nijaki on Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:29 pm

"Sonya Heartilly," the fairy replied, offering a small, sheepish shrug. She could already tell Griselda was going to take some work to get softened up, but she wasn't worried. A challenge for the year would be fun.
Nijaki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Griselda on Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:34 pm

The woman gazes at her list intently, flipping a page until it comes into view, "It seems you are fortunate, you are also in dorm Alpha with the two that just left and Ms. Diamond here." The elder fairy would make up a key that would appear in front of Sonya, I'm sure you can find your way to your dorm easily or you can ask Ms. Diamond to lead you there."
Griselda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Junieberriez on Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:58 pm

Luciel hopped down from the tree he had been about to sleep in, staring at Vivian with intensity. "You do realize that maybe I'm here because of an emergency?" He was about to continue his snark but the sounds of teacher caused him to stop short. He turned his attention towards the lady in charge and gave a small curt nod. He'd take the offer, then explain everything in the morning.

With a sigh, Luciel seemed to drop his guard fully around the adults. It was also readily apparent that he wasn't the only target of the loud fairy with how she treated one of her own teachers. "I will need directions to the nurses office, if you don't mind, ma'am." He spoke, turning his attention to Griselda. "Will I be able to talk to the headmistress first thing in the morning?"
Junieberriez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nijaki on Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:08 pm

Sonya plucked the key out of the air before her, giving Griselda a smile. "Thank you, ma'am, I think I'll be able to follow my other dorm mates up." She took a few steps back, giving the teachers a nod of farewell before turning to Xanthe. "Sounds like we're heading the same direction. You ready to go?"
Nijaki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Griselda on Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:10 pm

"You will be able to speak to her after we deal with this lot in the morning. In the meantime, you can have Mr. Everton lead you to the nurse's office." Griselda remarks to the elf sternly, not evening batting an eye at the request.
Griselda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by musasgal on Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:11 am

"Yeah, i guess so" Xanthe replied.
I hope that we don't get screwed over tomorrow... she thought.
musasgal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nijaki on Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:45 am

After waiting for Xanthe to catch up, Sonya headed in the same direction she'd seen Vivian and Snow leave in. She couldn't help but notice that the girl didn't seem as upbeat as she had been earlier in the karaoke bar. Of course, given what they'd just gone through, that was understandable.

"I doubt they'll go too hard on us," she said casually, making conversation as they headed for the dorm. "I mean, everything we did was in self defense. It's not like we went out looking for a fight."
Nijaki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by musasgal on Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:17 am

"Neither, but i wish that we let them know that we got held up, that way, they would go a bit more easier on us" Xanthe replied, "That and I froze...I didn't do what to do."
musasgal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nijaki on Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:50 pm

"We'll give our story tomorrow," Sonya said with a shrug, going to stretch her arms above her head before wincing slightly and lowering them again. That slice on her arm was still aching painfully. "And that's why we're all here, isn't it? To learn? You'll figure it out."
Nijaki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Junieberriez on Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:57 am

Luciel shrugged a shoulder, giving a nod and turning away. Alright then... He supposed that was fine. With a sigh, he ran a hand through his hair while gazing around for whoever this Everton person was to show him to the Nurse's office. So much for not letting guys in if this one knows where the nurses office is.
Junieberriez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:12 am

"Well come on." Roll remarks to the elf due to lack of not knowing their name. "I'll show you both to the nurses office. It's not all that far of a walk to it. No sense in standing around infuriating Griselda all night." The red haired young man turns around and leads his way into the school, knowing his roommate and the elf would probably follow.

Xanthe and Sonya would soon follow suit, heading for Alpha.
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top