Log in

I forgot my password

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rare Gem Books
Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:12 am by Nijaki

» Faragonda's Office
Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:03 am by Nijaki

» Lake Roccaluce
Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:19 pm by zerowing21

» Dorm Alpha
Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:16 pm by zerowing21

» ♥Jada Motot♥ (work in progress)
Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:42 am by zerowing21

» hello everyone
Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:58 am by Jay

» Dorm Gemini
Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:55 pm by zerowing21

» Dinning hall
Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:06 pm by zerowing21

» School Greenhouse
Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:43 pm by Narrator

Top posting users this month


Faragonda's Office

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Re: Faragonda's Office

Post by zerowing21 on Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:26 am

With a nod, Roll follows after Luna to keep an eye on her.
avatar
zerowing21
Admin

Posts : 1166
Join date : 2016-09-10

View user profile http://winxclubrpingforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Faragonda's Office

Post by Faragonda on Tue May 08, 2018 1:51 am

Faragonda looked outside of the main window.
I hope they made the right choice she thought her herself.
avatar
Faragonda

Posts : 61
Join date : 2016-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Faragonda's Office

Post by Oritel on Tue May 08, 2018 4:11 pm

Without even a knock, King Oritel slips into the room and coughs once to acquire his old friend's attention, "The console as made their decision on both cases Faragonda."

Oritel

Posts : 8
Join date : 2016-10-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Faragonda's Office

Post by Faragonda on Thu May 10, 2018 12:33 am

"Thank you Oritel" Faragonda replied as she spun around, "I hope it's good news for the both of them."
avatar
Faragonda

Posts : 61
Join date : 2016-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Faragonda's Office

Post by Oritel on Thu May 10, 2018 12:50 am

"I assure you that we made the best decisions on the matters we could." The king answers without a hint of what either could be.

Oritel

Posts : 8
Join date : 2016-10-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Faragonda's Office

Post by Faragonda on Thu May 10, 2018 12:52 am

"The two should be on their way. I hope it doesn't make a scene" Faragonda sighed as she took her seat.
avatar
Faragonda

Posts : 61
Join date : 2016-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Faragonda's Office

Post by Luna Octave on Thu May 10, 2018 12:55 am

There was a dull thud of for a knock outside the door. Luna has used her spade handle to do so. She would wait for the woman to tell her to enter. It would be rude to just barge in after she was so kind to let her stay for the time being.

Luna Octave

Posts : 51
Join date : 2017-12-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Faragonda's Office

Post by Faragonda on Thu May 10, 2018 1:02 am

"Enter" Faragonda called out.
Here goes nothing i suppose she thought to herself.
avatar
Faragonda

Posts : 61
Join date : 2016-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Faragonda's Office

Post by Luna Octave on Thu May 10, 2018 1:08 am

Hearing the enter, the woman opens the door and takes a several steps inside. She stops in her tracks upon seeing Oritel and she bows deeply, "M'lord, it's a pleasure to meet you." She only assumed from his dress, he was someone of noble or high importance. During this, she has left the door open.

Luna Octave

Posts : 51
Join date : 2017-12-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Faragonda's Office

Post by Oritel on Thu May 10, 2018 1:11 am

"The pleasure is all mine. Please take a seat, while we wait for one other to arrive." The man answers, taking in Luna's mannerisms. Faragonda wasn't wrong on how she acts. He thinks as he gestures to a chair.

Oritel

Posts : 8
Join date : 2016-10-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Faragonda's Office

Post by Luna Octave on Mon May 14, 2018 12:37 am

"Thank you my liege." Luna leans her spade up against the wall, proceeding to a chair the king had indicated.

Luna Octave

Posts : 51
Join date : 2017-12-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Faragonda's Office

Post by musasgal on Mon May 14, 2018 12:39 am

Hamony arrived at the door. She took a deep breath and knocked.
avatar
musasgal

Posts : 505
Join date : 2016-09-10
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Faragonda's Office

Post by Nijaki on Mon May 14, 2018 12:50 am

Miave had followed Harmony quietly, just being as comforting a presence as she could. She kind of wanted to ask what exactly to expect in this meeting, but she didn't want to stress Harmony out more by talking about it.
avatar
Nijaki

Posts : 237
Join date : 2016-12-04
Age : 27
Location : LOOK BEHIND YOU

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Faragonda's Office

Post by Faragonda on Mon May 14, 2018 1:00 am

"Enter" Faragonda called out, eyeing the door.
avatar
Faragonda

Posts : 61
Join date : 2016-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Faragonda's Office

Post by musasgal on Mon May 14, 2018 1:09 am

Harmony entered the office. She began to walk, but tripped and fell on her face.
"Ow....." she groaned.


Last edited by musasgal on Mon May 14, 2018 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
musasgal

Posts : 505
Join date : 2016-09-10
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Faragonda's Office

Post by Oritel on Mon May 14, 2018 1:12 am

"Are you alright miss?" Oritel asks, holding out his hand to help her up.

Oritel

Posts : 8
Join date : 2016-10-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Faragonda's Office

Post by musasgal on Mon May 14, 2018 1:16 am

"Yes sir" Harmony asked and took Oritel's hand.
This is embarrassing she thought.
avatar
musasgal

Posts : 505
Join date : 2016-09-10
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Faragonda's Office

Post by Oritel on Mon May 14, 2018 1:19 am

The King pulls her up gently and sees the other student by the door, who he recognizes as Miave, princess of Spectrum, "Miss, if you are here to accompany this young woman, maybe you can help her to a seat so we do not have another tripping repeat."


Last edited by Oritel on Mon May 14, 2018 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Oritel

Posts : 8
Join date : 2016-10-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Faragonda's Office

Post by Nijaki on Mon May 14, 2018 1:32 am

Jolting as Harmony tripped, Miave snatched her hand out to try to catch her, but was a second too late. "Harmony!"

Someone was already speaking - she hadn't noticed who yet - so she quickly dropped to a knee at Harmony's side to check on her. The other person helped her up, though, and upon standing back up, Miave realized who it was.

"Your Majesty, hello," Miave said, slightly embarrassed as she pressed her hands against the front of her thighs and gave a small bow, as Spectran etiquette dictated. It was a bit late, but at least she'd remembered to do it at all. "Yes, Harmony, let's sit." With that, she took a gentle but firm grip on Harmony's upper arms, her own arm behind her back to keep her stable, and lead her to the available chairs.
avatar
Nijaki

Posts : 237
Join date : 2016-12-04
Age : 27
Location : LOOK BEHIND YOU

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Faragonda's Office

Post by musasgal on Mon May 14, 2018 1:38 am

"M-m---majesty???" Harmony stammered.
This is even more embarrassing she thought.
avatar
musasgal

Posts : 505
Join date : 2016-09-10
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Faragonda's Office

Post by Oritel on Mon May 14, 2018 1:58 am

Oritel gives a slight bow towards Miave as protocol dictated, but smiles warmly at Harmony, "Yes, I'm Oritel, King of Domino." He would wait several moments, he clears his throat, getting down to business, "So the past two weeks, the consul has had to discuss both your case Harmony and your case Luna. Now, Harmony with the threat of the Trix dissipated, we have decided that you have some choices to make. That of remaining here at Alfea to continue learning or you can return home to your school for your studies."

The man takes a breath, wondering what Harmony would finally decide on, but turns to look at the second person in question, "As for you Luna, The consul had a hard time deciding on what we should do in concerns with you. While you may not be a fairy, you are a magic user and with information from Faragonda, one who is out of their element with no place to go. While I've little reason to doubt this information from, the others were skeptical. So to this end, you will be allowed to stay for now, but you must take up studies here."

Oritel

Posts : 8
Join date : 2016-10-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Faragonda's Office

Post by musasgal on Mon May 14, 2018 8:04 am

"I see.....may I talk to my school about this to see what they think of this situation?" Harmony asked. This was a serious choice. She liked being here, but......
avatar
musasgal

Posts : 505
Join date : 2016-09-10
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Faragonda's Office

Post by Oritel on Mon May 14, 2018 8:46 am

"Of course you may. You've all the time you need to make this call." The man answers.

Oritel

Posts : 8
Join date : 2016-10-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Faragonda's Office

Post by musasgal on Mon May 14, 2018 4:50 pm

Harmony nodded and pulled out her phone. She dialed the headmistress's number
avatar
musasgal

Posts : 505
Join date : 2016-09-10
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Faragonda's Office

Post by Narrator on Mon May 14, 2018 5:34 pm

The phone rings for several moments, until it picks up, "Hello?" Comes the old voice from the other end.

Narrator

Posts : 391
Join date : 2017-07-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Faragonda's Office

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum