trusttecna

Daphne

Flora

Dinning hall

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Dinning hall

Post by Matrim on Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:53 pm

Matrim looked up and chuckled heartily and said: "No offence taken lass, we're here to eat, aren't we?" His remaining smile left no question what so ever whether the man felt slighted in the slightest.
Matrim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:54 pm

"We are, but I think it was better to apologize. If I may ask, who might you be sir?" Snow asks out of curiosity since she wished to know who this man was.
zerowing21
Admin

View user profile http://winxclubrpingforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Matrim on Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:00 pm

"The name is Matrim," he started and then thought for a moment as if seeking the right words. "You could say I'm a freelance historical anthropologist. But whenever I write something, the library here has first dibs," he said with an almost cheeky grin on his face. "You might see me teaching as well as a guest teacher," he said and nodded to give power to his own words. "And what's your name Lass? You're a new student I presume?"
Matrim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:08 pm

The news that this man was more of a freelance professor was rather interesting, but he might just teach other students something different. Not wanting to ignore the question, she finally answers, "I'm Snow and I'm indeed a new student."
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matrim on Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:28 pm

"Welcome to Alfea, I'm sure you'll have a great time here lass," he spoke without a hint of doubt. "If ever you find yourself in need of answers, feel free to visit me," he said invitingly.
Matrim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:35 pm

"Thank you sir, I'll be sure to make the most of my time here. I'll remember that if I do need help with anything." She answers with a smile.
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by musasgal on Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:07 pm

"Oh? Why's that?" Xanthe asked, curious about why that was the case for the red head.
musasgal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloom on Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:04 pm

"Well..." Bloom rubs her right arm, trying to think of how to word it, but decides to just be out with it, "My dorm mates and I are usually always saving the magic dimension and somethings fall by the wayside because of it."
Bloom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by musasgal on Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:11 pm

"Wait, are you the girls who saved Magix 6 years ago?" Xanthe gasped. It couldn't be....could it?
musasgal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloom on Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:16 pm

Bloom gives a sharp nod to her, "We are. We're known as the Winx club here at Alfea or just the Winx by everyone else in the magic dimension." There really wasn't another another way she could have said it and Bloom wished there had been.
Bloom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by musasgal on Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:31 pm

Xanthe gave a sigh of relief.
"At least now I can say thank you guys for back then. It was scary" she said, following by a shudder of that memory.
musasgal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloom on Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:45 pm

"We just played our parts to stop the trix back then. I'm sorry that happened to you, I understand how scary it was and how complicated things were." Bloom looks down at her plate and raises her right hand to play with a stand of her hair. The entire thing happened because of her because the Trix stole a small spark of the Dragon Flame.
Bloom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator on Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:29 pm

A set of three girls enter the dinning hall at this time, all with snooty looks plastered on their faces. They walk past several tables, including Vivian's, talking about how cruddy some of these students look due to their social positions. They enter the food line, looking annoyed at waiting. Several students just glance their way, wondering what was with those three and go back to eating soon after.

Narrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by musasgal on Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:02 pm

"Who are those people?" Xanthe asked Bloom, "They look, well, disrespectful."
musasgal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tecna on Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:15 pm

Tecna gives a short hum in agreement as she gazes at the three, "I really have no idea, aside the fact that they are freshmen from some distant world. They've been acting haughty since their arrival."
Tecna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by musasgal on Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:34 pm

"Ugh....that means i have to deal with them at class" Xanthe groaned, "Not good."
musasgal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tecna on Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:54 pm

"We'll all have to deal with them in classes at some point. Some times all years have a class together." Tecna rubs her eyes for a moment, having not enjoyed the last time she was in class with them, "They've only ever spoken up once or twice so they are hardly noticed."
Tecna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyfnae on Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:24 pm

Photonis entered the dining hall moments after waking up as the epitome of a fashion disaster. Faded cyan clothing that fit too snugly to be called decent and her hair looking as if she had been recently electrocuted. She looked around with bloodshot eyes and dark circles below them, yet despite her tired look, some hint of alertness was in her eyes, and the re of her for that matter. She approached the canteen personal and grumbled: "Just give me whatever, you don't happen to have kaf, right?"

(From left to right)
Photonis (casual/training), Zaflore (Winx fairy form), Vivian (Casual)

Hyfnae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator on Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:29 pm

"Kaf?" The woman behind the lunch asks, in confusion, but points to the trays, plates and more. "It's a self severing line, pick out what you want, as much as you want. The drinks and the like are over there." She points at the dispensers. "But I can give you whatever." The woman grabs a plate and plops on a ton of tatter tots onto it, along with bacon and three eggs.

Narrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyfnae on Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:38 pm

"Ah, there is kaf," she said pointing to the coffee pot. Photonis took the biggest mug she could find and filled it to the brim with the black liquid. "Ahhh, this'll wake me up," she said as she took a remarkably modest portion of breakfast, mostly eggs while ignoring the bacon and brown bread. "Thank you ma'am," she replied remarkably politely before stoically heading for an empty seat.

(From left to right)

Hyfnae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator on Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:41 pm

"That's called Coffee dear." The woman utters as the girl leaves, but nods a your welcome to her." 

The rest of the dinning hall is still abuzz with people talking and one of the three girls that had been rather rude earlier spies Photoinis. Her face just pales at the look and she leans in to her friends to whisper. The trio look up at her and return to looking at each other, laughing at the fashion disaster that is walking in their mist.

Narrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyfnae on Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:55 pm

To Photonis it was all semantics whether it was kaf or coffee, it was what he needed, no, what she wanted right now. Oblivious to the ridicule directed towards any corner seat that allowed her to see everyone without having to tolerate anyone in her back. Every few bites she'd scan the hall again to see if anything in the ongoing drone changed, but as long as that didn't happen her breakfast and waking up properly at this ungodly time was all that mattered to her.

(From left to right)

Hyfnae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator on Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:10 pm

The one girl that had seen Photonis first, stands up and walks over to the table, "Where did you get those unfashionable ratty clothes? The basement of some rundown fashion store?"

Narrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyfnae on Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:11 pm

Photonis looked up, eyes still somewhat bloodshot and she just shook her head. "I bought them a while ago," she said as if nothing was out of the ordinary and continued eating, not seeming the slightest bit offended.

(From left to right)

Hyfnae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator on Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:33 pm

"You bought those? I'd ask for your money back. They belong on the back end of a mule." The girl laughs at what she says very loudly.

Narrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top