Log in

I forgot my password

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dinning hall
Today at 5:06 am by Nijaki

» Dorm Gemini
Yesterday at 7:36 pm by zerowing21

» Library
Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:13 pm by Narrator

» Hallways
Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:54 pm by trusttecna

» Faust's Adoption Home
Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:27 pm by zerowing21

» Dorm Alpha
Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:19 pm by Hyfnae

» Classroom
Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:08 pm by musasgal

» Faragonda's Office
Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:04 pm by zerowing21

» tbd (wip) v
Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:11 pm by Hyfnae


Dinning hall

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Dinning hall

Post by Hyfnae on Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:46 am

Photonis now didn't even bother to look up when she replied with a half full mouth: "Can't, the owner closed shop," before continuing to eat undisturbed.

_________________
Spoiler:


(From left to right)
Photonis (casual/training), Zaflore (Winx fairy form), Vivian (Casual)

Hyfnae

Posts : 307
Join date : 2016-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dinning hall

Post by Narrator on Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:00 pm

"Ewww, were you raised in some kind of barn or something? Learn some manners you vile cretin." The girl hiss in a nasty tone, glaring at Photonis for a moment, "I guess since you aren't fashionable and have no manners, you're a royal class loser. Have fun living at the bottom of the social garbage pile." With one high pitched laugh, the girl begins to walk away.

Narrator

Posts : 23
Join date : 2017-07-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dinning hall

Post by Hyfnae on Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:04 pm

Photonis immediately stopped eating when the girl spoke and cast her a sharp look. When she walked away, Photonis downed her coffee in one go and put the mug down with such force, it shattered upon impact. All but jumping over the table Photonis chased the girl down and grabbed her clothing and twisted it to make sure to have a good grip. "You and me, outside, RIGHT NOW!" When she was done she pushed the girl full force and waited for her to start walking, preferably outside to settle this matter.

_________________
Spoiler:


(From left to right)
Photonis (casual/training), Zaflore (Winx fairy form), Vivian (Casual)

Hyfnae

Posts : 307
Join date : 2016-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dinning hall

Post by Narrator on Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:11 pm

The girl blinks and begins laughing, "You're too much, why would I do what a Plebeian street rat like you wanted me to? Do you really want to get into a fight with your betters and even risk getting kicked out?" The girl smirks at her evilly and she takes a step back, not intimidated by the other woman's size. "You might have all the that girth, but you don't have the social status here. Learn to like where you're at, just like all these stupid simpletons around us."

Narrator

Posts : 23
Join date : 2017-07-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dinning hall

Post by Hyfnae on Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:21 pm

A short shiver went through Photonis followed by an eerie sense of complete calm emanating from Photonis. The blink of an eye later a barrage of strikes would rain down upon the belligerent girl as Photonis no longer cared whether they were inside our out and just started volume striking her. Elbows, fists, knees and kicks would be launched until something gives, or breaks for that matter.

_________________
Spoiler:


(From left to right)
Photonis (casual/training), Zaflore (Winx fairy form), Vivian (Casual)

Hyfnae

Posts : 307
Join date : 2016-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dinning hall

Post by Narrator on Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:36 pm

The girl yelps in surprise as the first three strikes connect with her shoulder blade and lower chest. Not able to hold up to the strikes, the girl falls back on the floor, yelling in fear of this girl. 

Many students look over to this and some girl nods of approval and some clap and cheer for the fallen girl finally being dealt with. 

The other two girls scream in rage and rush over to their friend to try and pull her way from the insane girl.

Narrator

Posts : 23
Join date : 2017-07-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dinning hall

Post by Hyfnae on Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:14 pm

Once latched to her target Photonis wasn't one to quit this easily, feeling she gained the upper had fairly quickly she keps clobbering her "better" relentlessly, uncaring whether or not some of those strikes or windups thereof landed on those coming to the bully's aid.

_________________
Spoiler:


(From left to right)
Photonis (casual/training), Zaflore (Winx fairy form), Vivian (Casual)

Hyfnae

Posts : 307
Join date : 2016-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dinning hall

Post by Narrator on Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:23 pm

The other two girls yelp in terror as they take a few of the blows to protect her friends, but the flurry of blows was too great to protect and pull at the same time.

Narrator

Posts : 23
Join date : 2017-07-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dinning hall

Post by Griselda on Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:24 pm

"WHAT IS GOING IN HERE!?" Griselda's voice booms as she marches into the dinning hall, using a shield spell separate Photonis and the nasty girls.
avatar
Griselda

Posts : 51
Join date : 2016-10-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dinning hall

Post by Hyfnae on Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:27 pm

As soon as the other girl was shielded, recognizing the cue from arena fights Photonis distanced herself and placed her hands behind her back, perfectly composed. She fixed on Griselda and plainly said: "I was showing my better how much better she is. I think she got the message," she said and cast a glance at the downed girl to assess the damage.

_________________
Spoiler:


(From left to right)
Photonis (casual/training), Zaflore (Winx fairy form), Vivian (Casual)

Hyfnae

Posts : 307
Join date : 2016-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dinning hall

Post by Narrator on Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:29 pm

The girl's nose bleeds slightly, along with a few bruises to her face and arms. "My nose, you broke my perfect nose you bitch!"

Narrator

Posts : 23
Join date : 2017-07-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dinning hall

Post by Griselda on Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:39 pm

Grisleda frowns at the pair, a look of utter disapproval on her lips. "We do not beat upon someone like this Ms. Nano. I wish to know what set you off to do something like this. It has best be something that showing up a better." This was a demand from her and she would not accept a non answer.
avatar
Griselda

Posts : 51
Join date : 2016-10-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dinning hall

Post by Hyfnae on Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:47 pm

"Serves you right, you cunt," Photonis sneered towards the girl before turning to Griselda. She inhaled deeply and exhaled slowly in a visible effort to remain her calm, though her white knuckles from her clenched fist betrayed it was taking every ounce of Photonis' effort. "I just quietly sat eating over there," Photonis started, pointing towards the table where the shattered remains of a mug lay sprawled over the table and floor next to a half eaten breakfast. "When miss princess over there started to talk to me. Initially I just replied, but when she... when she... AAARRRHHHHH," Photonis said, unable to continue talking, tears welling up in her eyes and her face becoming bright red while veins throb at her forehead. "Just... leave me be," she said and attempted to run away.

Hyfnae

Posts : 307
Join date : 2016-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dinning hall

Post by Griselda on Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:55 pm

Griselda erects two more shields to stop Photonis from using any escape routes that she could see. "You will not leave until I am doing speak to you Ms. Nano. What did Ms. Northland say that upset you so badly that you want on an attack." Her lips press together, nearly disappearing.
avatar
Griselda

Posts : 51
Join date : 2016-10-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dinning hall

Post by Hyfnae on Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:06 pm

Photonis panicked upon being enclosed and since her flight instinct had been activated there was no stopping it. When all conventional paths got blocked hopping over the tables was the next best thing. In complete disregard of what's on the table she hops on it and bolts, creating as much distance between herself and everyone as quickly as Photonis' long legs would carry her.

Hyfnae

Posts : 307
Join date : 2016-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dinning hall

Post by Griselda on Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:22 pm

"Ms. Nano stop this instant or you will be given more than just one detention for all of this." Griselda shouts as she points at the doors in an attempt to close them before Photonis could get to them. This girl was going to be a difficult case she could see that now.
avatar
Griselda

Posts : 51
Join date : 2016-10-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dinning hall

Post by Hyfnae on Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:24 pm

Photonis wouldn't even hear Griselda, she would haver smack full speed face first into the doors, noticing too late they are magically closed. With a thud that resonated through the entire dining hall Photonis was floored, completely dazed and concussed she squirmed on the ground.

_________________
Spoiler:


(From left to right)
Photonis (casual/training), Zaflore (Winx fairy form), Vivian (Casual)

Hyfnae

Posts : 307
Join date : 2016-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dinning hall

Post by Griselda on Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:34 pm

Griselda sighs and quickly makes her way through the murmuring students over to Photonis. Seeing the student's condition, the woman magics up a stretcher and a set of smelling salts in front of Photonis' nose, "If you had stayed put and answered my questions, you would not have been hurt. Now you and Ms. Northland require medical attention."
avatar
Griselda

Posts : 51
Join date : 2016-10-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dinning hall

Post by Hyfnae on Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:41 pm

When confronted with the smelling salts Photonis got a bit more alert and actually sat up on her own. She gently shook her head and barely managed to stay upright. "Giw me fiwe minutes. I'll be owkay," she drawled. "I'we haw wurs," she added. "Caw we tawk in priwate? she asked, attempting to salvage the situation in a flash of lucidity to her situation.

_________________
Spoiler:


(From left to right)
Photonis (casual/training), Zaflore (Winx fairy form), Vivian (Casual)

Hyfnae

Posts : 307
Join date : 2016-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dinning hall

Post by Griselda on Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:46 pm

"Of course we can talk in private Ms. Nano, but that does not mean you will get off from any detention you may have coming." Griselda answers her sternly, "When you are ready, I will speak to you in the hallway."
avatar
Griselda

Posts : 51
Join date : 2016-10-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dinning hall

Post by Hyfnae on Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:49 pm

It took a little while, but ahead of her prediction of five minutes, Photonis was standing again, albeit wobbly. She sported a large bump on her forehead where she had impacted with the door and grunted when she rubbed over it. She staggered out of the dining hall to take up on Griselda's offer.

_________________
Spoiler:


(From left to right)
Photonis (casual/training), Zaflore (Winx fairy form), Vivian (Casual)

Hyfnae

Posts : 307
Join date : 2016-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dinning hall

Post by Griselda on Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:51 pm

Griselda walks out after her, closing the doors so no one could over hear them.

The woman would reenter the room after a short interval and read the riot act to the other girl, giving her the same number of detentions as Photonis. She orders her two friends to take her to the Nurse's. Once is all said and done, Griselda leaves to attend other duties.
avatar
Griselda

Posts : 51
Join date : 2016-10-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dinning hall

Post by zerowing21 on Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:10 pm

Noko just watches everything that unfold before her, feeling a bit bad for her dormmate having to deal with that sort of behavior from another. She still wondered why she ran away all of a sudden. More and more questions reeled in her mind, so much so that she forgot about her food and was sort of looking into the distance.
avatar
zerowing21
Admin

Posts : 627
Join date : 2016-09-10

View user profile http://winxclubrpingforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dinning hall

Post by Hyfnae on Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:14 pm

Zaflore watched the entire thing transpire and just shuddered. She didn't particularly liked either party involved. "Why did she pounce that girl?" Zaf asked, having missed the exchange preceding the fight. "She should try someone how own size."

_________________
Spoiler:


(From left to right)
Photonis (casual/training), Zaflore (Winx fairy form), Vivian (Casual)

Hyfnae

Posts : 307
Join date : 2016-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dinning hall

Post by zerowing21 on Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:28 pm

Zaf's voice brings Noko back to reality and she shakes her head, "I haven't any clue why she pounced her, but I think it might have something to do with the mind set I encountered with her last night. She's one of my dorm mates."
avatar
zerowing21
Admin

Posts : 627
Join date : 2016-09-10

View user profile http://winxclubrpingforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dinning hall

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum