Faragonda

Sky

Dinning hall

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Dinning hall

Post by zerowing21 on Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:38 am

[Narrative]

The dinning hall is alive with the buzz of girls talking about various things, some tables having entire rooms together, while others random people. Many older students can be seen peppered together with the younger ones as well, helping them a bit with school work or just shooting the breeze. The lively atmosphere had a certain electric charge to it all. One girl with pink hair would even by pass Vivian, giving her a small smile.

With her stomach rumbling more and more, Snow swiftly follows after Vivian. The faint smell of bacon wafts by her noise as she makes her way forward. "That smells wonderful."
zerowing21
Admin

View user profile http://winxclubrpingforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nijaki on Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:10 pm

Sonya made her way through the breakfast line, not talking but doing an awful lot of listening. Catching snippets of conversations, names, anything that gave her the beginnings of a grasp on the student body. So many unfamiliar faces were making her feel a little out of her element - even back home, the crowded streets were full of people she'd recognize from day to day, even if she didn't know their names or anything about them. People she knew just enough about to know what she could and couldn't do around them. Of course, her options of what she "could do" were a bit more limited now. But still.

She found an empty seat near the center of the room. In the heart of things, but still with a buffer of empty seats around it. Mixing some creamer into her coffee, she kept her eyes moving and her ears open, determined to get a fair reading of the student body.
Nijaki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori on Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:18 pm

A student in a magenta one strap top walks over towards Sonya's table and looks as if she was going to take a seat, but she keeps going to sit beside her friends Evie and Carol. "Did you hear guys hear...." The girl named Lori goes on and on about something related to something about class with a professor Dafour.

Lori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloom on Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:23 pm

A woman in a rather pinkish outfit with red hair quick passes by the table Sonya is at as well with her tray and takes a seat with a purple/pink haired student, "Tecna, my phone seems to be on the blink. Can you fix it?" She pushes the purple cased phone towards the woman.
Bloom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tecna on Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:26 pm

"Give me a moment Bloom." The purpleish haired girl named Tecna answers, taping several times on her phone, before looking to the other woman's phone. Picking it up, she taps it a few times, pulls off the back with ease and starts to zap it a tiny bit to fix it.
Tecna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:28 pm

Snow scuffles through the line, looking at everything and licking her lips. It all looked so good and she couldn't really decide. "Time to make up my mind." She mutters and picks up a few hashbrowns and some eggs. She starts to move again, looking for Vivian or anyone else she might know from her dorm.
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyfnae on Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:41 pm

Vivian muttered a bit when she noticed they didn't have cereal of a certain brand but eventually settles without too much fuss for a double portion of everything. "So where shall we sit?" she asked after finding her way back to her roomie carrying a tray filled with all different sorts of foodstuffs.

(From left to right)
Photonis (casual/training), Zaflore (Winx fairy form), Vivian (Casual)

Hyfnae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:01 pm

Snow begins to look around the hall, her eyes passing a woman with blonde hair and bronze eyes talking to what appeared to be some fresh man, a blonde girl with pigtails speaking to a brown haired hair in a blue sweet shirt and a older fairy with black hair and glass. Then her eyes fall on Sonya and she smiles, "How about with our new dormmate over there?"

With eyes wide at the all students before her, Noko tentatively makes her way through the crowd towards the food line. She could hardly believe how busy this place is and wondered if she could even find a seat.
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyfnae on Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:13 pm

vivian shook her head tentatively and said: "What if that weirdo from last night joins in as well, I'd rather stay away from her."

(From left to right)

Hyfnae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:23 pm

"Oh right, I guess that would be a bit of a problem." Snow answers and begins looking for free seats, "Well there are a few seats at that table with those three or the table behind them with that blonde haired girl in the white dress." She points to the table with Carol, Lori and Evie and the one behind them.

With tray in hand, Noko piles on several sausages onto her plate and starts to look at other items for her meal.
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyfnae on Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:55 pm

"Meh, let's go sit with our dormy, we can bail if long stretch shows up quickly enough anyways," Vivian said and started in a small trod towards the table Sonya was sitting at, carefully balancing her chock-full tray.

(From left to right)

Hyfnae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:58 pm

Snow only nods and makes her way over to the table with her tray, which wasn't as full. Once she arrives, she smiles at Sonya and takes a seat.

Now out of the line, Noko looks for a decent place to sit and she passes by several full tables. She stop at a table with a single girl with brown hair, "Is anyone else sitting in any of these chairs?"
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyfnae on Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:18 pm

Zaf looked up to the girl asking, looked around for a moment and then shook her head. "No, I think not," she said, deeming the chance the girl who previously all but fled returning very slim.

(From left to right)

Hyfnae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:24 pm

Smiling at the girl, Noko takes a seat across from the girl, "Thank you very much." She slowly cuts a part of her sausage and takes a quick bite. "So uh, are you a new student here as well?"
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyfnae on Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:35 pm

"I am," Zaf replied and then remained silent for a bit having no idea how to carry the conversation. "So you're a fairy?" she asked in a feeble attempt.

(From left to right)

Hyfnae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:40 pm

Noko nods several times, while eating another part of the sausage before swallowing, "That I am, I wouldn't be here if I wasn't." She answers softly, tilting her head slightly, "Why do you ask, aren't you one?"
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyfnae on Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:01 pm

"I think I am. At least, they say I am... I don't know," Zaf replied looking as if wanting to flee. "A few months ago I'd have called you crazy if one said to believe in magic," she added, laughing scornfully at her own statement.

(From left to right)

Hyfnae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:13 pm

"Well they must know you have magic in you to be one. You wouldn't be here if you weren't. You just have to believe in yourself and your power will bubble up." Noko remarks as she places her fork down, trying as she could to understand this girl. "Where are you from exactly?"
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyfnae on Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:20 pm

"I'm from Earth. Most people there don't believe in magic," she said hoping it'd explain a little. "And my power did bubble up as you so eloquently put it," Zaf started suddenly sounding highly assertive. "I got startled and hurt someone," she said resentfully and huffed. "Does that happen often?" she asked, switching seamlessly to scared.

(From left to right)

Hyfnae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:27 pm

Nokomis' eyes open wide at that bit of information, rather surprised by such an occurrence. It was rare for events to go in that direction, but not unheard of, "From what little I know, powers manifesting and hurting others has happened from time to time. I used to live on Earth when I was little and its tough when you know people who don't."
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyfnae on Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:29 pm

"All I need to learn is to control whatever power it is so I don't hurt anyone when I go home again," Zaf said, contemptuous of the gift she had been given. "You lived on earth? Where else have you lived?"

(From left to right)

Hyfnae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:34 pm

"They'll teach you here how to do exactly that." Noko holds out her hand and produces a small bit of ice, "It might take time, but you'll get control of it. It took me time to get control of what I could do when I first manifested my powers." Upon the last two questions, the girl nods softly, moving slightly in her chair, "I did when I was really young, I live on Solaria now, a planet known for its users of light magic."
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyfnae on Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:37 pm

"Oeh, light magic," Zaf said and produced an unstable orb of light floating above the table that also gave off a comfortable warmth. "I think that's what I do too," she said. The moment she started talking the orb of light collapsed as Zaflore couldn't maintain it while speaking.

(From left to right)

Hyfnae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:43 pm

Noko watches the warm light until it disappeared and glances back to the girl, "It appears that is exactly what you are able to do. Once you learn more, you'll be able to keep that orb going with out an issue."
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyfnae on Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:46 pm

Zaf waved her hand aggressively and blew her fingers that looked redder than they should be. "Damn thing singed my fingers," she grunted and only then registered what Noko said. "I guess I best lay low with the magic then until I get a better hold of it,"

(From left to right)

Hyfnae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top