Winx Club Rping Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rare Gem Books
Music Cafe EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 5:12 am by Nijaki

» Faragonda's Office
Music Cafe EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 5:03 am by Nijaki

» Lake Roccaluce
Music Cafe EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 10:19 pm by zerowing21

» Dorm Alpha
Music Cafe EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 12:16 pm by zerowing21

» ♥Jada Motot♥ (work in progress)
Music Cafe EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 7:42 am by zerowing21

» hello everyone
Music Cafe EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 6:58 am by Jay

» Dorm Gemini
Music Cafe EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 6:55 pm by zerowing21

» Dinning hall
Music Cafe EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 8:06 pm by zerowing21

» School Greenhouse
Music Cafe EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 5:43 pm by Narrator

Top posting users this month
No user

Music Cafe

4 posters

Go down

Music Cafe Empty Music Cafe

Post by zerowing21 Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:44 pm

An old music room that was rediscovered by Musa, this place has been given a homey feel that's inviting. Come here to sing, dance and just hang out. Even play an instrument if you want. They also serve some limited food as well.

This location is now open.
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

https://winxclubrpingforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Music Cafe Empty Re: Music Cafe

Post by Stella Wed May 02, 2018 10:10 pm

"Hmmm, no that's not quiet right." Stella utters, erasing a few details on her new clothing design. The music cafe is pretty quiet this early in the morning and it did allow her to munch on food that the dining hall didn't have. On this particular morning, the blonde is noming on a bagel with lox. "Now, let's get this right. I've got people to show this to." Her pencil flies across the paper, redrawing what she needs to.
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by Nijaki Thu May 03, 2018 10:55 pm

Stepping inside the cafe as she stretched her arms above her head, Sonya took a look around. Word had spread pretty fast that it was open now, and it had seemed like a good place to get some breakfast without dealing with the crowded dining hall. Her eyes still felt a bit heavy - she hadn't really slept last night so much as dozed a couple hours in the early morning - but she was tired of laying in bed so she figured she might as well get up for the day. She noticed Stella at one of the tables, and would have waved if the sun fairy wasn't so engulfed in whatever was in front of her.

Stepping up to the counter, Sonya ordered a cinnamon latte with an extra shot of espresso and a blueberry muffin, then took another look around as she waited. It was a cozy little place, and fairly quiet, at least this early in the morning.
Nijaki
Nijaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator Thu May 03, 2018 11:49 pm

The student on duty behind the counter makes the latte and hands over the muffin. As Sonya would expect from the place being named the Music Cafe, the place has a stage with several magical instruments sitting on display, while along the walls there are many music theme decorations. The latte is soon slide over to the young fairy, just three freshmen students arrive to get a quick breakfast.

Narrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nijaki Fri May 04, 2018 12:06 am

"Thanks~" Sonya said as she put her money on the counter and took her order. It seemed that a few more people were heading in, and since she still didn't really feel like interacting with too many of her fellow students, she headed for the table where Stella sat.

"Hey Stella, mind if I sit here?"
Nijaki
Nijaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Fri May 04, 2018 7:22 am

Stella looks up briefly at the voice and smiles, "Not at all Sonya. I really would enjoy the company."
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by Nijaki Sat May 05, 2018 6:50 pm

Returning the smile, Sonya pulled out a chair and took a seat, starting in on the coffee. Hopefully the caffeine got to work soon, she hated this groggy feeling.

With Stella's work already out at the table, Sonya couldn't help but notice it. "What are you working on?" she asked, tiling her head to get a better look at the sketches.
Nijaki
Nijaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Sat May 05, 2018 7:18 pm

"Just some outfit designs for myself and the other Winx." Stella answers with a frown, erasing a few lines and adding in what looks like fingerless gloves with notches along that that expose the skin that are elbow length. "Something I may spring on the girls for Christmas."
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by Nijaki Sat May 05, 2018 8:07 pm

Sonya nodded, still looking over the sketches. Like most of Stella's work, most of them weren't really her style, but she could recognize the skill in the design anyway.

"Christmas..." she repeated, suddenly remembering that the holiday was coming up. It had never been much of a big deal for her, and even now she and Cyrus kept it pretty low-key. Still, now that she had a job, she'd like to get him something a bit nicer this year. "Aww man, I need to do some shopping."
Nijaki
Nijaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Sat May 05, 2018 8:12 pm

"Oh, so you've heard of the Earth holiday before?" Stella questions with some amazement. Most people after knowing full well about Earth had never heard of holiday before, but it was possible that it was celebrated as something else on other worlds. She chuckles to herself about the mistake from last year when trying to cheer Bloom up. "Well you still have time, it's not for another 23 days."
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by Nijaki Sat May 05, 2018 8:18 pm

"Christmas, Solstice, whatever you want to call it," Sonya replied with a shrug. "Eraklyon doesn't have 'Christmas' itself but all those winter holidays kind of run together, and most people end up doing some gift-giving of some kind."

She leaned back, taking a thoughtful bite of her muffin. "I've got time, but this guy is hard to shop for..." she said, once she'd swallowed. Cyrus was the kind of person who always said he didn't need anything, so getting a gift idea from him was impossible.
Nijaki
Nijaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Sat May 05, 2018 8:33 pm

"I guess that does make sense, they are all the same type of holiday at the same time of year." She listens to what the young fairy has to say and closes her eyes, "That's is a problem, but instead of shopping for him, either make something or give him a gift card to a place he likes."
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by Nijaki Sat May 05, 2018 11:12 pm

"I could..." Sonya said, still frowning in concentration at the muffin. "It's just...this is the first year I've had where I could get him something a little fancier." Given everything Cyrus had done for her, she wanted to do something with some thought behind it, if she could find the right gift. She sighed, taking another drink. "What kind of stuff do you get your dad?"

She knew Stella was a princess and probably able to get something way out of Sonya's league, not to mention the fact that Cyrus wasn't really her 'dad', but still, some starting point would be better than the total blank she was drawing now.
Nijaki
Nijaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Sat May 05, 2018 11:19 pm

"Daddy is a bit difficult to give anything to." Stella answers, signing slightly since she was sort of in the same spot. "He does have a fondness for chocolate, so I could get him some of that. I could get him a movie from genra that he might like." It was honestly a hard call to get anything for her dad.
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by Nijaki Sat May 05, 2018 11:31 pm

Sonya nodded. It seemed like Stella had the same problem she did. "Do you have plans today? Maybe we could hit Magix and see if we get any ideas." She'd planned to spend the day on her own, but she wasn't great with gifts. Having a second opinion would be helpful.
Nijaki
Nijaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Sat May 05, 2018 11:35 pm

"I really had nothing of note planned and hitting up Magix sounds fantastic. I'm sure ideas will come to us in no time." Stella really hadn't thought about going to town, but maybe this trip would help give her a bit of an idea of what she wanted to do with these clothes as well. "I really should think about getting something of my shnoockums too while we're out there."
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by Nijaki Sun May 06, 2018 12:48 am

"Sounds great~" With that, Sonya knocked back the rest of her coffee and popped the last bite of muffin into her mouth. "I'm ready when you are, just need to grab my coat from the dorms."
Nijaki
Nijaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Sun May 06, 2018 2:10 am

Stella nodded as she grabbed her sketch book.
"Sure. Meet me in the courtyard in 5 minutes" she said, then headed to her dorm.
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by Nijaki Sun May 06, 2018 2:13 am

"See you there." Tossing out her trash, Sonya left the cafe and headed for her dorm.
Nijaki
Nijaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down