Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:26 pm by zerowing21

» Player-versus-player!
Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:50 pm by Hyfnae

History classroom

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: History classroom

Post by Daphne on Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:34 pm

"Yes, some will lash out, which at least a few students have done. Others coop with it and don't let it affect them. I will be attempting later in the day to try and comfort those that are the most affected." Daphne grabs an empty chair to sit for a moment, "A sect is a sub branch of a religion, while a cult tends to worship or follow something adamantly. So far there hasn't been a peep from these people due to how secretive they are."
Daphne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyfnae on Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:43 pm

Photonis shook her head. "Your priorities are all wrong. If you know nothing, how do you know they're not a threat? Who knows what they're planning, they must be hiding something. Woman, are you blind?" Photonis went off when Daphne started to hammer on a linguistic technicality of all possible things.

(From left to right)
Photonis (casual/training), Zaflore (Winx fairy form), Vivian (Casual)

Hyfnae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daphne on Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:51 pm

"Photonis, just because a group is secretive does not mean they are hiding anything. If they were a threat, they would have made a lot of noise thus far. They've done nothing of the sort, except this small group of three. They don't reflect that cults actions at all. The cult has done nothing to pose a danger, so no one is going to go after them." Daphne answers, trying to get the laser fairy to bend her thinking a little.
Daphne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TaiyoTsuki on Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:27 pm

Having been taking notes on the class-related materiel, he's more than glad to leave when class is called early. He's one of the first ones to leave the classroom after gathering his things, relieved to leave the tension floating around in the room behind.
TaiyoTsuki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:49 pm

Not wanting to wait around the room or be the last out, Roll bounces out of the room, deciding to head to the dorm first before heading back out into the woods.
zerowing21
Admin

View user profile http://winxclubrpingforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:11 pm

Sky walks pasted Bloom as he leaves the classroom, slipping her a small note. He continues on his way, heading down to the courtyard to do some tree climbing.
Sky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Riven on Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:13 pm

Upon seeing Sky leave, Riven snorts getting annoyed with his leader ship. Need to train harder so I can prove I'm better than him. With his blood boiling, the purple haired man leaves for the Morphix gym to train once more.

Riven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella on Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:18 pm

Stella, along with Tecna and Flora leave the class and head off their separate ways. The blonde thinks about going off world to do some shopping at the mall in Gardenia. She however decides against this and goes off to check on various people around school she knew.
Stella

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyfnae on Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:07 pm

"People hide things for a reason, and very few of them do," Photonis stated and then muttered: "Trust, but verify, never forget to verify," though seemingly not able to put it into a proper argument. "has anyone ever contacted them, or tried to?" sh asked, moving forward relentlessly.

(From left to right)

Hyfnae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daphne on Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:17 pm

"Contact attempts have been made with them as recently as last week. No one expects to hear anything from them due to their nature. They wish to be in the shadows for a reason Photonis. If they ever made contact that would be news to everyone." Daphne projects, looking her student in the eyes. "Yes, people hide things, some to protect others, some to hide their own insecurities and others to vale themselves away from those that wouldn't understand their reasons. Fear is what drives things to be hidden."
Daphne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyfnae on Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:52 pm

"But... Verifiy," Photonis objected and shook her head. "Have you considered sending in a mole? Always... verify," Photonis adamantly stated, clearly stressed by something badly.

(From left to right)

Hyfnae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daphne on Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:58 pm

"I'm unsure if anyone's thought of that, but they are not bothering anyone. Where would a mole begin when you don't know where to find these people in the first place? They'd have to be a former member to actually be effective and we have no clue about former members." Daphne questions, trying to show that its not that easy. She did know of one member, who was in jail, but she was doubtful she would help. "If the situation changed in such a massive fashion, then people would be trying to find them as hard as they could."
Daphne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyfnae on Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:04 pm

"But... You do have someone like that. Didn't one of them got sent outside?" Photonis asked and then quickly shook her head. "I mean, locked up?"

(From left to right)

Hyfnae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daphne on Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:08 pm

"Yes, the only survivor of the three who attacked is locked up. She willingly accepted the punishment due to what happened. I'm unsure if they would want to help us spy on cult. She'd probably need to be convinced to do so." Daphne remarks, but the outside comment felt a little odd to the Sirenix fairy.
Daphne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyfnae on Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:14 pm

"And will you?" Photonis asked inquisitively while looking at Daphne as if expecting her personally to go... right now...

(From left to right)

Hyfnae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daphne on Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:25 pm

"I don't think asking her to do such a thing right now right after she started her sentence would be wise Photonis. Maybe closer to when she will be released and it will have to someone she is comfortable taking with. I doubt I would be the right person to speak to her on this." The woman leans back in her chair, trying to relax, but still feeling tense. She wonders why Photonis was pressing this matter so much.

Last edited by Daphne on Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Daphne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyfnae on Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:26 pm

"Nja" Photonis exclaimed along with an exasperated gesture. Along with that she just walked away wihout saying another word.

(From left to right)

Hyfnae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:35 pm

"Wonder what got her so upset?" Noko questions, spying her dormmate rush off. She turns her attention back to Zaf, "Shall we go?"
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyfnae on Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:48 pm

[Photonis]
She looked at Noko and fixed on her briefly, making abundantly clear she knew she was being watched, and willing to return the favor with a gauging look before moving on in a brisk pace to... the library?

[Zaflore]
"I don't know. I think anything might set off that one," Zaflore hesitantly said and tried at all costs to avoid looking at the tall fairy, not feeling like any sort of confrontation with her.

(From left to right)

Hyfnae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:51 pm

"She slapped me the first night we met in the dorm for being soft." Noko whispers to Zaf, adding, "Always in a bad mood she is. I think it would be best we got out of here before she decides to come back or we run into her else where."
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyfnae on Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:09 pm

Now Zaflore did stare towards Photonis for a brief moment. "Are amazons a thing here?" Zaflore wondered. If so many 'figments of fantasy' could be true, might as well that this one is too.

(From left to right)

Hyfnae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:19 pm

"I don't think they are in the magic dimension." In truth, Noko wasn't even sure that was true, but she'd never seen or heard of anything like that before.
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloom on Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:49 pm

Being one of the last ones still in the class, Bloom opens the note she got from Sky. She smiles at what is written. She smiles at what is written inside and begins to walk out. First she had to check on Kiko, then deal with her prince charming.
Bloom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum