» School Greenhouse
Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:43 pm by Narrator

Top posting users this month

History classroom

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Re: History classroom

Post by zerowing21 on Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:05 pm

Grimacing that his elder cousin was still in her classroom after that class, the young man decided he didn't have much choice but to enter and talk to the man in private. He strolls in slowly and approaches the desk, "Excuse me, Professor Matrim, can I speak to you about something please?"
zerowing21
Admin

View user profile http://winxclubrpingforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Briggs on Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:08 pm

The man looked around and rose an eyebrow as he smiled. "I'm no professor lad, just Matrim," he said and invitingly gestured him in. "What is it you want to talk about?"

Briggs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daphne on Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:09 pm

Daphne remained silent and seated, though for the briefest of moments she gave Roll a curious glance.
Daphne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:12 pm

Roll didn't move from his spots, giving a quick darting glance to his cousin. He didn't want her involved in his business after all, but maybe he could get a private chat, "I'd rather speak about this in private sir. It pertain to a rather sensitive historical subject."
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daphne on Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:14 pm

Daphne looked about ready to explode into an objection but right the moment she started, the older man gestured.
Daphne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Briggs on Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:17 pm

"Hold it Daphne," the man gently said. "The man wishes to speak in private, it'd be impolite to deny him." The man's tone never changed from the gentle tone, yet Daphne stood up without a word of objection and walked away, looking disillusioned. When she was out, the man looked at Roll, with the unmistakable glint of sincere curiosity lighting his eyes. "So lad, what is it you want to talk about?"

Briggs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:24 pm

Roll gulps for a moment, steeling himself, but looks directly at the old man. "I've been wondering if in your travels across the magic dimension you've found or heard about any lore, texts, rumblings or anything of the like when it comes to transfusionists? I'm looking....for information that might....that might help me learn how to control that magic."
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Briggs on Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:09 am

"Transfusionsts?" the man said wonderingly. "What do you want to know about them?" she asked, suddenly seeming just slightly apprehensive with that he would be willing to share.

Briggs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:18 am

"I just....I just want to know something that isn't smeared by whats in the public eye, which is pretty thin. I'd like to at least be able to find something to help me understand how to hone this magic I have." Roll answers after a moment of thinking on his words.
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Briggs on Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:30 am

Matrim looked Roll up and down when he mentioned he was a transfusionist. "So you know the written history," Matrim stated and nodded. "Records are spotty from that time. It'been so long ago, few will even remember the name," Matrim said. The man seemed to be leading up to something. "Politics were just as complicated back then as they're now. Always been, always will be I'm afraid," he said and chuckled softly at his own jest. "There were several orders of transfusionists, and indeed one of them would rebel against the emperor of the coalition of realms. This would trigger the full demonization and yes, extermination of the transfusionists," Matrim said and hung his head a little. "A tragic tale, unfortunately not unique. When something like this happens, the victors will paint themselves the good guys. And surely some might have actually been evil, rotten to the core. But how is that different from now?"

On that note Matrim ended his brief monologue and looked at Roll, wondering if this would help him find some nuance in the things he knows.

Briggs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:59 am

Roll furrows his brow in thought. Just one group of bad eggs began it all and the end result was full on bigotry. "Not very different from now, except people are can see with their own eyes if something is evil or not and can determine for themselves with the information at hand. I just sort of wish to find some unbiased source of some kind."
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Briggs on Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:45 am

"That makes two of us lad," Matrim said and hummed. "Even records that would have been neutal back then have been altered, rewritten and over time people interpreted the texts differently when copying," Matrim said and shook his head. "If you want to go and look I might know a place or three where you might strike lucky, but it's a big might."

Briggs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:22 am

Roll's eyes light up at this news of something that might give him some information. Even if it was a might, it was more or less worth the chance. "I'll take a might over what I have right now."
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Briggs on Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:14 am

"Rumor has it that one escaped from Melody right before they could find her. They murdered an entire village to get people to compromise the location of the escapee, but no one did. The island is now abandoned, and highly forbidden territory as people claim it's haunted and more than one strange thing happened to people there," Matrim explained.

"Most stories have been forgotten, but a haunting keeps the stories fueled, though even that has changed over time, but I truly believe that the root cause is the transfusionist extermination. Maybe you can find out where the girl vanished to," he said.

Briggs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am

Roll rubs his chin slowly, thinking over this information. An abandoned island that was haunted didn't sound that scary, but it was a lead nonetheless and it was worth checking out. There wasn't anything to lose with checking it out either except time. "Would I need any special permissions to set foot on this island? If I don't, I'll go check this place out ASAP."
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Briggs on Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:32 am

"You'll have to sign an official waiver that makes the state completely not liable to anything that might happen to you on the island," Matrim said. "But when I was there, that could be done at the town hall of a little fishing village on the mainland."

Briggs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:10 pm

"That's not as bad as I thought it was going to be. Guess I'll go do that." Roll answers with a smile, "Thank you for your help Matrim. It was most helpful. Is there anything else I should be aware of on this island?"
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Briggs on Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:17 pm

"I spent a grand total of five minutes on that island before I left and never returned. I'm not sure if it's actually dangerous or not, but I didn't want to find out when I started to hear this song," the man said, looking genuinely disturbed. "There was no one there, and I hear this child sing." The man shuddered.

Briggs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:05 pm

"A song huh." Roll mutters, closing his eyes for a moment. He wasn't about to let something like this halt him when trying to find answers, he would however keep this in mind if things start to get weird there. He slowly opens them and gives the old man a nod, "Thank you for all this information Matrim, I'll make sure to keep safe when I travel to this island."
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Briggs on Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:24 pm

Matrim looked at Roll and sighed. "Be careful. Maybe you don't want to go all alone, have someone watch your back or something," the old man suggested. "If you really are a transfusionist, you should stay in one piece at all costs! It might mean the revival of the transfusionist!"

Briggs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:15 pm

"I'll see if I can dig anyone up to come along with me." Roll answers, happy for the concerned shown by the old man. "I'll make sure to do everything to keep staying in one piece."
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Briggs on Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:25 pm

"Would you tell me if you find something?" Matrim asked. "And take care lad, It'd be a shame if something happened to you." with a nod the man gestured Roll on his way.

Briggs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:28 pm

"I'll take a few pictures if I find anything." Roll answers, knowing full well his phone camera will do the trick. He gives a nod to the old man, "I shall as best I can sir and thank you for your time." He reaches his hand out to shake Matrim's.
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Briggs on Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:35 pm

Matrim heartedly gave the man a firm handgrip, emitting a vote of confident's on the scholar's behalf. He smiled and nodded eventually and voiced: "Off you go lad, and I won't tell Daphne a thing, don't you worry about that."

Briggs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:37 pm

"Thank you sir." Roll gives on last nod and hastily leaves the room, thinking about the best route to Melody.
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9