trusttecna

Daphne

Flora

The Karaoke Bar

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Karaoke Bar

Post by zerowing21 on Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:56 pm

If you're looking for a place to hangout, go on a date or to just have a good time, this is the place to do it. Discount for local students.

Last edited by zerowing21 on Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
zerowing21
Admin

View user profile http://winxclubrpingforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Karaoke Bar

Post by zerowing21 on Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:10 pm

"So this is the place right?" Snow asks Xanthe, whom she hoped was still there, entering the building cautiously. She gazes around to see many many booths, a large stage with some electronics on it, a central bar and at the back of the room, some arcade machines.
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyfnae on Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:14 pm

Vivian's eyes became dishes upon entering and she squealed in Snow's ear: "I can't believe we're finally here!" She snaked her way past Snow to get into the bar ahead of her. As soon as she saw the stage she stopped to turn to the others. "Hey, anyone know what song they've got here?"

(From left to right)
Photonis (casual/training), Zaflore (Winx fairy form), Vivian (Casual)

Hyfnae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:18 pm

Snow flinches a tiny bit when her roommate squeals in her ear, surprised by the sudden outburst of excitement. She however smiles at the next question, shrugging to it, "I'm sure Xanthe knows, her family are the owners."
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxy on Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:22 pm

"They have music from all over the entire magic dimension, including a large selection from Earth, Solaria and Lynphea." The pink haired fairy would turn around to see if there were any private rooms for use after she finished speaking.
Roxy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyfnae on Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:56 pm

"Alright!" Vivian said enthusiastically and stood on her tiptoes to spot Xanthe, though her short stature caused her to never even rise above anyone to spot her. She turned back to Snow and asked: "Hey, do you know if they sell glasses here?"

(From left to right)

Hyfnae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:01 pm

"I'm afraid since this is my first time here, I wouldn't know." Snow really didn't understand why she wanted glasses at all, but there had to be a reason.

A middle aged man walks over to the girls, "Welcome to the Karaoke Bar. Would you like to use one of the private rooms or perform on the stage out here?"
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyfnae on Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:37 pm

Vivian tentatively looked to the others and seemd hesitant for a moment. "I don't know what the others would like, bu I'd love to try the stage!" she said. "By the way sir, do you sell glasses, and do you have an open hearth?"

(From left to right)

Hyfnae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:43 pm

"I'm afraid we don't have a fireplace, but we do sell glasses as souvenirs for a few bucks." The man answers, not finding the question weird at all.

"I don't mind singing out here on the stage." The blue haired fairy voices. She figured it would be fun to do it out here.
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxy on Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:45 pm

Roxy closes her eyes to think a moment. While she would prefer the private room, singing out on the stage could be possibly more fun. Her lips purse as she thinks, but opens her eyes, making a decision. "The stage will be fine."
Roxy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by musasgal on Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:37 pm

"It's alright dad, I take things over from here" Xanthe replied, coming out from behind the counter, "You go and sort out the liquor license renewal for the next three years." Then she turned to the group.
"Welcome to the Karaoke Bar. My name is Xanthe and I be your waitress today. We offer the many stages, private rooms, functions for any occasion, and we usually have a bar, but we are in the process of renewing the liquor license, so currently we can't serve alcohol at this point in time. We still sell our specialized glasses though. What would you like to choose today?"
musasgal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:44 pm

Her father smiles, knowing that was what he was going to do before these women popped in, "I was just headed to the office to do that. Have a wonderful time you three." The man turns and head towards the back to do the renewal.

"I think we've decided on the stage." Snow answers, wondering why she was being so formal to them. Maybe it was just because she was working right then.
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxy on Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:16 pm

"Could we get table near the stage too Xanthe?" Roxy inquires, planning out the songs she wants to sing in her mind.
Roxy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by musasgal on Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:34 am

"Sure thing, right this way" Xanthe replied, grabbing some menus from the front desk. She led the group to the closest table to the stage.
"Here on the table, is your song list. We cover nearly all of the music in the magix universe. Since you are using the stage, everyone will hear you, but please keep in mind one thing. You will have to share the stage with others" she explained, "Would you head to the stage area please and I will show you how the stage works."
musasgal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyfnae on Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:26 pm

"Xanthe, I'd like to get four glasses. One for me, One for Roxy, one for Snow and lastly one for yourself. As a token of when and how we all met on our first day at Alfea!" Vivian stated and smiled when she looked at the girls around her. "I call first dibs on the stage tho!" she enthusiastically exclaimed but instead of rushing, she held her inhibition if only by making some impatient gestures for Xanthe to show the stage.

Hyfnae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:41 pm

"I'm fine with that Vivian." Snow answers, walking toward the stage. She feels happy at the very least Xanthe is going to show them how to use it properly.
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxy on Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:38 pm

Roxy heads to the stage with the others, not going to argue with the excitable fairy who wanted to go first. "Do you happen to have any J or Kpop songs Xanthe?"
Roxy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by musasgal on Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:24 pm

"Of course. In fact, it came in a couple of weeks ago" Xanthe replied, before explaining about how the number system worked, that the lyrics comes out on screens in front of them, and of course telling them about the house rules.
musasgal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxy on Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:26 pm

Roxy nods at the information with a smile, "That gives quiet the selection of different music from Earth I'd like to try out." She ponders the house rules for a moment, while ignoring how the system worked since she sort of already knew.
Roxy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:29 pm

Snow nods several times at Xanthe's explanation of the tech. It wasn't all that hard to understand, but it was still confusing in some regards. "Just hope I don't mess up when I try." Snow says to herself, just loud enough for anyone who was close enough to hear her.
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by musasgal on Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:11 am

"And that's about it. I go and get the glasses for you shortly. I hope you have a great time" Xanthe said, then began to head back towards the front desk.
musasgal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:04 pm

Snow heads back to the table, but stops to look at Vivian, "Since you wanted to go first, pick a song."
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyfnae on Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:02 am

Vivian smiled and nodded as Xanthe took off to prepare the order. She turned to Snow and shook her head. "Let's wait until the drinks arrive. Nothing good ever came from rushing things," she said and suddenly seemed a lot more composed than she was upon entering enthusiastically.

(From left to right)

Hyfnae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:19 pm

A look of surprise at Vivian's actions appear in Snow's eyes, but she nods, "I guess you're right on that. I could use something good to drink." The blue haired fairy walks back to their table and takes a seat.
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyfnae on Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:17 pm

Vivian follows Snow's example and sits only to immediately grab a coaster and start fidgeting with it. She stopped once her idle eye got a glance of a binder saying "song menu" which once again peaked her interest. Quickly she snatched the fat binder filled with an immense list of songs from all over the place. When skimming over the titles she subconsciously started humming the tunes of songs she recognized.

(From left to right)

Hyfnae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top