trusttecna

Daphne

Flora

The Karaoke Bar

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Karaoke Bar

Post by TaiyoTsuki on Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:50 pm

"Okay..." Shinra looks to Roll. "I'm gonna let you take the lead, since you probably know more people than I do."
TaiyoTsuki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:23 pm

"I wish I did know more people here, but I know only two of them." Roll takes a few steps forward, gazing around the bar a bit.
zerowing21
Admin

View user profile http://winxclubrpingforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by musasgal on Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:06 am

"WHAT!?" Xanthe exclaimed and slammed her hands down on the bar table. "Who would do such a thing? They are the most kindest creatures we ever had!"
musasgal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lockette on Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:34 am

"It was the Trix's new student Selena. She...she was able to summon the Gloomywood trolls from under pixie village with a book that the Winx told us was called the Legendarium." Lockette squeaks sadly, looking at the floor, "Any pixie the trolls had caught by the time they disappeared were pulled into the book with them."
Lockette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by musasgal on Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:03 pm

"That is not right! How can they do such a thing! Mark my words, I will try and find a way to bring them back!" Xanthe growled.
musasgal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lockette on Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:29 pm

"I think Bloom and the other winx are already trying to figure out a way to do just that." Lockette announces softly, knowing her bonded fairy could get her friends free.
Lockette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:25 pm

Xanthe's father would walks over to his daughter, with two other pixie sized smoothies, "For this one and the other one since the little is getting one too."
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by musasgal on Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:16 am

"Thanks dad. They are the surviving pixies so they need to be cared off. I just found out that someone sealed them in a book, and the famous fairy group is finding out a way to bring them back" Xanthe replied and finished up Piff's drink. With a tray, she took the drinks over, noticing the next set of customers. "I be with you shorty" she told Roll and Shinra as she was delivering the drinks to the pixies.
musasgal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Piff on Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:43 am

"Ebah!" Piff shouts happily, picking up her drink and slowly sipping it. The other two would do the same with their.
Piff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by musasgal on Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:24 pm

Xanthe smiled as she placed the other two on the table, then headed towards the pair. She did the same welcome as she did before.
musasgal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:07 pm

"Thanks you, I'm just showing my roommate around town." Roll answers the girl, looking around a bit. "Shinra, do you want to stay and meet a few people that might be from Alfea?"
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TaiyoTsuki on Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:40 pm

Shinra shrugs. "Sure. Might not be a bad idea to get to know some people now, before classes really start burying everyone."
TaiyoTsuki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:04 pm

Roll glances back at Xanthe, "Guess we'll sit at one of the tables by the stage then."
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyfnae on Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:57 pm

Vivian tried to follow the conversation between the fairies and pixies but lost track of it pretty quickly. Everything sounded horribly complicated and then just plain horrible. "hey, more audience!" she noted when seeing more people taking place near the stage. "I think that's my cue to take the stage!" she enthusiastically said and bolted away without waiting for an answer, excited and partly relieved to be gone from the conversation about the pixie crisis.

Hyfnae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:00 pm

Snow barley heard Vivian take off, but she catches her bolting away out of the corner of her eye. She had to wonder what she was going to sing.
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyfnae on Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:31 pm

Vivian took the stage and beamed even before anything had happened. A short humm tested the microphone and when everything checked out she gave a swift nod to whomever was in charge of the music. Mere moments later the characteristic opening chords of "Zombie" by the Cranberries started playing. Vivian's voice boomed and what she lacked in raw talent, she made up in an enthusiastic display of song and dance.

(From left to right)
Photonis (casual/training), Zaflore (Winx fairy form), Vivian (Casual)

Hyfnae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:07 pm

Guessing it was alright to sit anywhere since the waitress didn't say anything, Roll strolls to a table near the stage and takes a seat. He listens to the person on stage, realizing it was that girl Vivian from earlier in the day. The song wasn't even one he recognized either, but listens just the same.

Snow on the other hand, listens intently, wondering why the girl had picked it and what planet it was from. She hadn't noticed anyone sit near them since her attention is on the stage.
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyfnae on Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:52 pm

When the song ended Vivian was slightly flushed and beamed brightly. "Thank you all!" she said, thanking the audience for their attention. She made a small bow and then relinquished the stage for the next person to sing. Making her way back to the table she dropped herself into the chair which creaked loudly in protest of Vivian's rough landing. She chugged the remainder of her firefighter cocktail and heaved a huge sigh. "That was fun!" she exclaimed.

Hyfnae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by musasgal on Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:37 am

Xanthe blinked, but shrugged it off. She took a few menus and led Shinra to the table where Roll sat. Then she explained again about how the stage worked, the menu, and the age for drinking at the facility.
musasgal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:24 am

Roll nods a few times at what the waitress is telling them and opens up his menu to see what they had. "I guess just a soda will do miss and thank you for the explanation. Shinra, if you want something I got you covered."

"That was an interesting song Vivian." Snow answers her roommate, watching her chug. "Where exactly was it from?" There was no other reason to ask aside just wanting to know off hand what world produced it.
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by musasgal on Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:47 pm

Xanthe nodded and went and checked the time. It was close to her break. She completed the order back at the bar, took her glass, and headed back to the stage. She delivered the soda, then joined her dormroom mates.
musasgal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyfnae on Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:20 pm

"I think that's a song from Earth," Vivian replied with only a slight hint of uncertainty in her voice. "That or perhaps Lynphea. Except I've been there once on vacation with my parents and it looked nothing like Lynphea, so I guess it must be Earth," Vivian rattled and seemed to become a little giddy from chugging a whole cocktail in a relatively short time on an empty stomach.

(From left to right)
Photonis (casual/training), Zaflore (Winx fairy form), Vivian (Casual)

Hyfnae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:28 pm

"It might be something to look up when we get back to school." Snow suggests, wondering herself where exactly it was from. She opens the song book in front of her, running her finger down the list and finds a song by some singer on Earth that her sister had listened to recently from some country named Ireland. She spies the two people sitting at the table next to them, and nods in their direction to the Pryos fairy. "Seems we have company now. I'm going on the stage to sing, I'll be back in the moment." The girl steps away and heads on stage to set up her song.
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TaiyoTsuki on Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:51 pm

Shinra nods and browses the menu, frowning slightly as he decides what he wants to order.
TaiyoTsuki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:54 pm

The menu consisted of several sodas, milkshakes and beer for drinks, with the legal age being 17. The food was several different things from across the magic dimension, including Pizza, Baked Ziti, a dish from Melody that had sea weed and much more.
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top