Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:04 pm by zerowing21

» tbd (wip) v
Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:11 pm by Hyfnae

Dorm Alpha

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dorm Alpha

Post by zerowing21 on Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:35 pm

One of the first dorms in the main residence areas of the living areas. This dorm of course has two singles and two doubles and has a balcony over looking the courtyard. The dorm right now doesn't have much of a personal homey touch to it, but its residence will soon give it one. Living here at the moment is Vivian, Snow, Sonya, Photonis, Noko and Xanthe.

Double 1: Vivian and Snow
Single 1: Xanthe
Single 2: Noko
double 2: Photonis and Sonya

Last edited by zerowing21 on Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
zerowing21
Admin

View user profile http://winxclubrpingforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dorm Alpha

Post by Hyfnae on Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:55 pm

Dragging the chest all the way from the courtyard to the dorm was quite the ordeal, and Vivian was more than happy to finally have the thing out of her hands. "So, red fountain is like military school?" she asked, remembering what he told about the place. She herself jumped into a couch which sighed underneath her bouncing a couple of more times after landing. "Nice room, not at all what I expected," she remarks, jumping to the next subject already.

(From left to right)
Photonis (casual/training), Zaflore (Winx fairy form), Vivian (Casual)

Hyfnae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:59 pm

"That's more or less what Red fountain is. It's....not for everyone" Roll answers entering the common room. He watched her having jumped on the couch and just shakes his head, "This is just the common room. You're room is one of those. Just check the name on the side of the door."
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyfnae on Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:10 pm

"So I have to share this with others? that's a bummer. But still the room is nice. At least it's not bunk beds. You know, I once went to this camp, it looked somewhat like this in the brochure but when I got there. The first thing that hit me was the smell. And then the cobwebs. We eventually ended up sleeping with twenty in a single room. 10 bunk beds and boys and girls mixed," she rambled and chuckled softly thinking back at the experience. "I'm not one for military myself, I hardly even get along with teachers, let alone some officer shouting commands."

(From left to right)

Hyfnae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:19 pm

"That really doesn't sound all that bad of an experience, except for the massive amount of people in such a confined space. Six people in here should be easy to deal with" He answers, his borrow furrowing a tiny bit when military stuff was mentioned, "Red fountain is all about training and we don't have officers shouting commands, unless you want to count one of my roommate. He's sort of the lead student there. It's just train, some class, train and whatever."
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyfnae on Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:31 pm

"Training sounds good, that's why I here so I'm hoping to be able to put in some good hours stretching the limits of my powers to the max," she said, sounding highly motivated. "Too bad you don't do magic, else we could help each other perhaps, but I think sparring against you would be a bit unfair."

(From left to right)

Hyfnae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:57 pm

"They have good excellent teachers here that will help you do that." Roll answers softly and shifts uncomfortably at what she says next. "I'd probably be terrible at it, just like how terrible I am with swordsmanship and the other Red Fountain training. So, you'd have a large advantage."
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyfnae on Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:02 pm

"Terrible at magic?" She asked and gauged the guy. She didn't peg him for the wizardy type and looked a little confused. "I reckon you're bad at magic. Few guys who I heard talking about Red Fountain could cast. There was this one guy though, I don't know if they ever admitted him, but that guy was always somewhat off. he hardly ever said a word, always dressed in black and even just walking around the guy just seemed to suck away any light. I'm not one easily scared, but one look from that guy could make my skin crawl," Vivian said and sighed deeply. "But he wasn't one for swords. it seems people are either one or the other," she concluded and just as easily as the thought had formed, it was dismissed.

(From left to right)

Hyfnae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:11 pm

"I've met at least two people who've used magic and were good with weapon combat." Roll says in a dull tone after Vivian had finished speaking, "One's dead and the other is one of my roommates, but he just seems to use it on Origami for his girlfriend. So sometimes people can be both, you just have to know where to look." He had never seen this person over at Red Fountain and concluded he was probably at one of the other schools.
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyfnae on Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:14 pm

"Using magic to fold paper? And that's all he does?" she asked wonderingly and just shook her head in complete disbelief. "They should strip him for his power, it's clearly wasted to him," she said only half joking and mostly insulting the purpose than the actual 'misuse' of magic. "How sappy can one get? And that's your roomie? I feel for you bro. I hope mine aren't as sappy."

(From left to right)

Hyfnae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:19 pm

"That's only one of the eight of roommates. The others are....well, some are tolerable, others are just pains in the ass." He answers, sighing a tiny bit, crossing his arms at the same time, "I'm sure whoever you have for roommates will be better than who I have."
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyfnae on Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:25 pm

"Let's hope so. I wouldn't have issues with some love stricken girl fawning over whomever had stolen her heart. What I'm dreaded is some goodie two shoes tattletale. I mean, the rules are sometimes just too rigid to do what must be done, and a girl like that could literally ruin my entire life for the next couple of years when I'm in this place," she openly admitted and made little secret of her disdain. "Not to say I'm ignorant to rules, it's just that some are straight up bullshit."

(From left to right)

Hyfnae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:32 pm

Roll nods to her statements taking in all the information, "That would just be really unpleasant to be around someone like that. Some rules they make seem to make little sense in someways."
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyfnae on Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:35 pm

"Exactly! You get it," Vivian said, visibly relieved that a kindred spirit was present and she had not accidentally said this to a person she so eloquently described. "Thanks for helping me with the chest, it would have been hell to drag that thing up by myself. Anything I can do for you to return the favor?"

(From left to right)

Hyfnae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:41 pm

"Welcome and I can't really think of anything that would need a favor in return." He answers to her, not really liking the idea of being given a favor by anyone. This got awkward real fast. he thinks to himself, taking a step back as he does so. "If you don't need anything else, I'll return to the courtyard to read my book."
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyfnae on Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:43 pm

"Sure, I'll just get settled." Vivian said getting up from the sofa. "By the way, how well acquainted are you with Magix? I've never been here and I could use a tour," she said and chuckled softly. "I could go by myself but I'll surely get lost in such a big city."

(From left to right)

Hyfnae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:49 pm

"I don't go to Magix City very often, but it has a few clothing stores, a few cafes that students hang out at, a mall and other stuff. Aside the city, Alfea and Red Fountain, there's Cloud Tower for the witches, Zaltor for the wizards. Then there's Lake Rochalouch not far from here, nice place to relax around." Roll ticks off each place on his fingers as he speaks, trying to not miss anything.
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyfnae on Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:59 pm

"Oh joy, cloud tower," she said, seemingly familiar with the place. "I think I'm going to avoid that place. My arch rival and former bully went there. And if she ever dares to set foot here I'll feed her fireball for breakfast," she stated briskly and shook her fist into the general direction in which she thought cloud tower was. "The other places sound nice though, maybe I'll visit red fountain some time."

(From left to right)

Hyfnae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:03 pm

"If you do, just stay out of the dragon stables. They don't do well around visitors....or myself for that matter." He looks at where the girl was pointing her fist, which wasn't exactly in the direction of Cloud Tower, but still in that general direction, "Since the Trix took over the school, I'm not so sure your friend would make it there unless she was nasty, mean and got those three witches to like her."
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyfnae on Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:11 pm

"She certainly has the first two down. Whether or not the Trix would like her, I don't know. What I do know is that she idolizes them and for her meeting the Trix would be the same as for me meeting my favorite DJ," Vivian stated and harrumphed. "If the Trix like... a worshiper?... I guess she'll get past that point as well."

(From left to right)

Hyfnae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:17 pm

"Someone idolizing the Trix is a scary through and it sounds just so out of place." A shiver runs down his back just thinking about it for a moment. "I see it as being something totally different from meeting a DJ and them wanting to have people worship them is just a scary thought."
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyfnae on Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:25 pm

"I know, right?" Vivian said and flew a bang out of her face. "I've heard plenty of what they did on the news, and then someone liking them, supporting them. it just makes me sick," she said and mockingly acted as if she puked by gesturing as if sticking a finger down her throat. "maybe she gets herself killed, then that problem solves itself."

(From left to right)

Hyfnae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:33 pm

Roll shakes his head, "As much as you dislike that person, I'm not sure thinking that if they died would solve the issues. As for the Trix, I'm rather tired of them just showing back up after being beaten down." And dealing with them too. He thinks, remembering back to what happened a few months ago on Lynphea.
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyfnae on Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:37 pm

"You're probably right. I just get pissed whenever I think about her. Few could get the best of me in training, but that girl is good, at least as good as I am," she said. "I just don't get why she'd support someone like the Trix while she could do so much good with her strength," Vivian said revealing the true nature of her feelings. "And before you suggest it, reasoning with her doesn't work. Tried it, and it got me this," she said as she lifted her top a little to reveal a substantial scar on her right side. "This is a souvenir she left me, tossing a bolt of fire my way catching me flat footed."

(From left to right)

Hyfnae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:53 pm

Roll cringes a bit at the scaring, "She's one serious witch, if she doesn't care about hurting people during training. Maybe all she cares about is the power they have and if she can get some of that for herself."
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top