trusttecna

Daphne

Flora

Dorm Alpha

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Dorm Alpha

Post by zerowing21 on Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:02 pm

The noise wouldn't reach Noko within her room since it was too faint.

The key didn't even go into the lock fully for Tsol. Above the door, is the name plate which should read Alpha.
zerowing21
Admin

View user profile http://winxclubrpingforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by trusttecna on Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:04 pm

"Dang it, why isn't this work-" she stopped. She peered up. "Eegh..." she stepped back, looked around, and ran to what was the Beta Door.
trusttecna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyfnae on Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:06 pm

Vivian entered the dorm and aggressively tossed her purse on the sofa, almost shattering the glass she had bought in the pub before. "Can you believe them?" Vivian asked indignantly as she turned to Snow.

(From left to right)
Photonis (casual/training), Zaflore (Winx fairy form), Vivian (Casual)

Hyfnae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:10 pm

Snow drops her own bag next to one of the easy chairs and sinks into it as soon as she could, "We should of at least been able to explain what happened instead of having to stew til morning. It's not right at all!"
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyfnae on Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:12 pm

Vivian wanted to fling her arms but grimaced halfway and almost buckled through her knees. "I almost forgot how badly that one woman hit me," she said as she grasped her left shoulder. "Now what? I think I won't be able to sleep for at least some time."

(From left to right)

Hyfnae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:26 pm

Now looking very concerned, Snow slowly stands and takes a few steps over to her, "Let me look at your shoulder, I can try to heal you a bit so you're not in as much pain."
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyfnae on Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:30 pm

"Gladly," Vivian said and moved her top as to expose her shoulder. It looked swollen and purple in the shape of the rock that impacted. "Didn't they get you?"

(From left to right)

Hyfnae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:34 pm

"They did on my leg and it's painful, but I'll live with it for now." Snow answers as her hands glow faintly and healing energy flows from them over to the shoulder of the other girl.
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyfnae on Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:38 pm

Initially Vivian shivered but she ended with a sigh of relief. Her shoulder was still plenty tender and bruised, but at least some of the edge was taken off it. "Thank you!" she said as she relaxed a little.

Photonis emerged from her room looking at the two. "What gives?" she asked as she gauged their worth, or at least made it look so as she carefully scanned the two of them.

(From left to right)

Hyfnae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:50 pm

"Welcome." Snow answers and upon hear the what gives from someone, she turns her head to gaze at them, "What do you mean exactly? We live in the dorm and I'm healing my roomie here after we were attacked in the woods."
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyfnae on Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:01 pm

"What she said," Vivian said casually pointing towards Snow. "They jumped us from the woods with three, but we gave em hell," she said proudly.

"Attacked? So this place isn't as safe as they argue?" Photonis said, completely neglecting to answer Snow's question. "Any idea what they wanted?"

(From left to right)

Hyfnae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:05 pm

"What do you mean by they?" Snow questions since there wasn't an indicator of whom this girl was speaking about, but goes into answering, "We have no idea what this group of people wanted, they just attacked."
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyfnae on Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:13 pm

[Vivian]
"Our dorm buddy sprung a trap and they jumped us. I think they weren't expecting a group and hoped to shock and awe us," Vivian explained in addition to what Snow had said. "Other than that, we're in the dark,"

[Photonis]
Photonis looked at Vivian, approvingly. "Finally someone who talks sense. Sounds like you were lucky that the people who attacked you are idiots," she said. "A good shock and awe and you all would have cracked like brittle nuts," she added with a little bite.

(From left to right)

Hyfnae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:28 pm

"The one person we brought back wouldn't speak to us about it and said more of her group were out there. I will admit, Vivian's own shock and awe had its own kick and may have helped us win somewhat" Snow remarks, knowing somewhat that it may have turned the tide with that one dead magic user.
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyfnae on Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:40 pm

[Vivian]
Vivian smiled uncertainly with the compliment. True, her fireball might have done just that but she risked the life of an ally as well. "I'm not sure, we were lucky," she admitted humbly.

[Photonis]
Photonis shook her head and grimaced painfully. "You can't shock and awe if you're already being shock and awed... You're just as bad as miss princess in there!" she brisked and pointed to Noko's dorm.

(From left to right)

Hyfnae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:10 pm

"That might be true, but their shock and awe did fail since we put up a good resistance and got the one that stuck around to give up." Snow looks to the room that Photonis pointed to and looks back at the fairy, "What do you mean just as bad whomever is in there?"
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyfnae on Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:16 pm

[Vivian]
"There's a princess here? How cool, can I meet her? is she nice? is she like the story books? Does she wear a crown? Does she? Does she?" Vivian asked enthusiastically and was almost in Photonis' face.

[Photonis]
Groans when she is bombarded with the barrage of questions and shoved Vivian away roughly. "Everyone argues this place is safe. No one knows how to fight. Except maybe you," she said grudgingly while pointing towards Vivian.

(From left to right)

Hyfnae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:22 pm

"Hey, you could have asked her to move back a bit you know." Snow snaps at Photonis sharply, but adds on, "I also know how to fight, even if its more defensive in nature."
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyfnae on Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:30 pm

[Vivian]
Scowls at Photonis after being pushed away but also feels somewhat intimidated with the apparent ease the other girl did so. "it's okay Snow," she said a lot calmer. "I got a bit exited there," she admitted and looked at Photonis with piercing eyes. "You weren't there, so shut it already and get off your high horse," Vivian said.

[Photonis]
Vivian might as well not exist for all the attention she paid her and replied to Snow: "Good. I almost worried everyone was like princess," she said and actually seemed a little comfortable, though still looking about as comfortable as someone standing on glowing coals.

(From left to right)

Hyfnae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:36 pm

"I've heard of a few princesses who can fight and are good at it. Don't assume they are your classic types. So not everyone knows how to fight here, they will learn since they have to be ready for what classes and trips will throw at us." Snow answers, wondering what the hell was with this girl. Her view on everything was so weird and she didn't get it. She was tempted to read her mind, but decided against it.
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyfnae on Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:44 pm

[Vivian]
"Hey long stretch, are you just gonna ignore me or what's your problem?" Vivian brisked when she wasn't acknowledged by either, most pressing, Photonis.

[Photonis]
"We'll see about that," she said disbelievingly. "As far as I can tell so far; comfort breeds weakness," she continued contemptuously.

(From left to right)

Hyfnae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by musasgal on Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:43 am

Xanthe opened the door for Sonya.
"Well here we are, home swee-" She stopped in mid sentence to see the chaos that was unfolding...well verbally anyway.
"Ok, what the hell is going on here?" she demanded.
musasgal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 on Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:19 am

"Sometimes you a little comfort to help remind you what you are fighting to protect." Snow answers back, but couldn't say more due to Xanthe's entry with Sonya. "Our new roommate here says that everyone is soft like princesses and no one understands how to fight even when we're here to learn how to be able to use our powers to defend ourselves."
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by musasgal on Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:29 am

"Well, just what Sonya told me. Isn't it why were are here in the first place? To learn, grow, and how to defend ourselves in situations like that? It's early days at this stage so we shouldn't fret. Yes, I admit that I was a bloody coward, but so what? I only had my powers for a short time, so I had no idea what to do. But calling the others princesses because of how they tried their best to defend themselves? Not cool" Xanthe growled, moving to lecture mode and hoping that she didn't twisted Sonya's words, "And besides new roommate, you weren't there, so you wouldn't not seen how well they coped in battle."
musasgal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyfnae on Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:56 pm

[Photonis]
Photonis only listened with a half ear as it was now Xanthe that had her undivided attention. "Lesson one. Fear equals death. Seems like you lucked out because you had at least one half competent fighter when you combine those two over there," she said while gesturing to Snow and Vivian, almost acting arrogantly it seemed.

[Vivian]
Vivian started to go from red to purple and brisked: "Now listen here Skypscaper, I'd gladly show you exactly how competent I am if you dare to meet me outside!" Vivian said and stormed out, expecting Photonis to follow.

(From left to right)

Hyfnae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top