Winx Club Rping Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rare Gem Books
The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 5:12 am by Nijaki

» Faragonda's Office
The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 5:03 am by Nijaki

» Lake Roccaluce
The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 10:19 pm by zerowing21

» Dorm Alpha
The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 12:16 pm by zerowing21

» ♥Jada Motot♥ (work in progress)
The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 7:42 am by zerowing21

» hello everyone
The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 6:58 am by Jay

» Dorm Gemini
The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 6:55 pm by zerowing21

» Dinning hall
The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 8:06 pm by zerowing21

» School Greenhouse
The Courtyard - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 5:43 pm by Narrator

Top posting users this month
No user

The Courtyard

+17
Luna Octave
Krystal
Bloom
Sky
musasgal
Junieberriez
Faragonda
trusttecna
Roxy
Lockette
catiebuug
Griselda
Musa
Kiko
Flora
Hyfnae
zerowing21
21 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Courtyard - Page 5 Empty Re: The Courtyard

Post by zerowing21 Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:37 pm

"Not all of us are fairies." Roll answers as he looks at the figure, making out the more pointed ear by the faint light of the moon. He didn't take a combat stance, but he nod to what Vivian said. "That is something I wish to know, are you with these hooded hooligans?"

Snow turns on her heels to look at the person in the tree, but due to her tiredness, didn't want to start yelling at this person, "We didn't sneak out, we're returning from being out earlier after being delayed."
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

https://winxclubrpingforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nijaki Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:55 am

Still bringing up the rear, Sonya's eyes locked on the young man as he lolled around in a tree above them. The corner of her mouth twitched as he spoke - he had no idea what she got up to in the dark - but she kept casual for now.

She also wasn't particularly worried that he was with the group that had attacked them. The others hadn't announced their presence first, so if he was with them, why would he? As far as she was concerned, he was just a creeper hanging out in a tree outside an all-girl school in the middle of the night.
Nijaki
Nijaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Junieberriez Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:02 am

Luciel rubbed one of his eyes at the sudden lashing and upset noises that pierced his ears. "If I was, do you think I would have let you know I was here?" He asked, turning his attention from Vivian, Roll, Snow and finally to Sonya, "My apologies. Mostly fairies then." He corrected, but didn't break eye contact with those paying him any heed, "Anyway, fortunately I am not with these...Idiots." He made a motion towards the 'hooded hooligan' with a lazy wave of his hand, "I've need to talk to the Headmistress here. However I'd rather not walk in at dark and scare everyone half to death. So I will wait until morning."

He leans back into the tree he was occupying. Hopefully that cleared up things. If not, well...Not his problem.
Junieberriez
Junieberriez

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:15 am

"If you need to speak with Headmistress Faragonda, then I guess you wouldn't mind telling us who you are in that case. Would go along way to prove you're not one of them." Roll answers soft, keeping his eyes on the elf. If this guy wanted to prove he wasn't one of em, the information wouldn't be something hard to give up.
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Nijaki Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:26 am

Sonya shrugged as the others spoke "We may as well just let him come in with us at this point. We're already going to cause a commotion with these two." She jerked her head towards their captive and the deceased magic user.

Not that she particularly trusted him - she just didn't feel threatened by him, either. If he did turn out to be an enemy, working with their special guests or not, he probably wasn't going to be able to do much once he was surrounded by Alfea teachers.
Nijaki
Nijaki

Back to top Go down

Post by trusttecna Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:52 am

Tsol strode up to the door. She inhaled and closed her eyes. She would think to herself faux confident thoughts. She stared up with all courage she could muster, clutching her necklace, and faced her greatest challenge yet...

... a gate.

Errr.. this wasn't in the brochure. How do I get in? Maybe I should just turn back... maybe my dad was wrong... maybe...

Her breathing wavered. There were too many possibilities.

Maybe I'm not magical... maybe I'm not even a fairy... maybe I'm just a stupid girl with water powers who can only do stupid things...

Her breathing grew faster, a beat that kept going once more, again, once more, her heart.

I'm not ready for this... I'm not ready to-

She stopped breathing for a second, choking back tears. She closed her eyes.

I will not cry on the first day.

She wiped back her sorrow, her tears, and stared again fakely confidently outward. If they wanted her, she decided, they'd open the gate.
trusttecna
trusttecna

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:09 am

But the gate was already open for Tsol, who could see the courtyard if she looked hard enough.
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by trusttecna Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:08 am

She walked forward, one step, another, and clenched her necklace. She was scared, a bit excited, sorrowful, all at the same time. She tried to focus just on the door to the building. With all of her, she hoped she wouldn't be stopped by any of the students.

trusttecna
trusttecna

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:14 am

Considering it was nighttime and past curfew, the only students out in the courtyard were the ones that had just returned form their outing. They were evident in the moonlight by the one of the giant oaks.
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Griselda Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:25 am

The main door to the school slowly creeks open and Grisleda (and hopefully Faragonda) quickly walk towards the students. "It seems you are all long over due for your curfew." She remarks, looking over her glasses. "But it seems you do have an excuse. What say you Headmistress?"
Griselda
Griselda

Back to top Go down

Post by trusttecna Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:44 am

Tsol quickens her glance up at Griselda. "Oh, um-" she stutters, her grip growing firmer around her necklace. "Uhhh, sorry, miss?" She was unsure what was happening at the moment.
trusttecna
trusttecna

Back to top Go down

Post by Griselda Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:28 pm

Griselda turns to the girl to see what she wanted since she didn't appear to part of this group. Faragonda could take care of these stragglers without her for the time being. "Can I help you with something?"
Griselda
Griselda

Back to top Go down

Post by trusttecna Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:56 pm

"I'm a new- uh - fairy," she spoke, biting her lip. A bit of doubt pierced her thoughts, and she clutched her pendant tight.

"... I think.."
trusttecna
trusttecna

Back to top Go down

Post by Griselda Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:04 pm

"You think you are a fairy?" Faragonda asks looking intently at her, "What is your name?"
Griselda
Griselda

Back to top Go down

Post by trusttecna Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:18 pm

"Tsol Ekal, ma'am," she answered. She shook a little.

Her eyes,

they reminded her of someone.

She stopped clenching her necklace.

They reminded her of ... of....
trusttecna
trusttecna

Back to top Go down

Post by Griselda Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:23 pm

Griselda summons up her clipboard, to look at in coming student names, "Yes, I have you here. We were expecting you several hours ago. You will be staying in Dorm beta. You may need this." She uses her magic to summon a key and hands it over to her.
Griselda
Griselda

Back to top Go down

Post by trusttecna Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:51 pm

"O-Oh, thank you, Ma'am," she stuttered.

Griselda's strict manner reminded her of her mother. It felt unnerving in a sense. Like a mountain seen in a dream a long time ago, and once again. A meloncolly dream. One felt forgotten, but not. Perhaps not even felt. Surpressed. The words couldn't fall into her grasp.

She took the key and faked a smile. She kept walking, aiming towards traveling towards the door.
trusttecna
trusttecna

Back to top Go down

Post by Griselda Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:53 pm

With this new student now on her way, Griselda turns back to the group that had returned to school in such a late manner.
Griselda
Griselda

Back to top Go down

Post by trusttecna Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:56 pm

She walked towards her dorm. Her keys jangled limply upon her finger. The sound made a washed out klinking sound.

(By the end of this post she's reached her dorm)
trusttecna
trusttecna

Back to top Go down

Post by Faragonda Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:47 pm

Faragonda looks at her students, along with the two men from Red Fountain and the elf she did not know where from, and then to the body and the robed figure. She gives them a sort of half once she returns her gaze to them, "Fairies, its been along day for you all, but the hour is late and we will talk about your lateness in the morning. Griselda and I shall deal with your robed friend." She looks to the three males, "You are all welcome to stay the night in the nurses office."

Faragonda
Faragonda

Back to top Go down

Post by Nijaki Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:51 pm

The moment the school doors opened and Sonya saw (who she assumed to be) a teacher appear, the fairy's brain started piecing together the best way to explain their absence in a way that would absolve them of any guilt. She opened her mouth to begin, but closed it in pleasant surprise when the famous Headmistress Faragonda excused them for now. Well alright.

Of course, she would need to get her own room assignment at some point, but she could settle that once the rest of the situation was dissolved. With two additional late-night arrivals, a prisoner, and a dead body, she didn't see the need to interrupt at the moment.
Nijaki
Nijaki

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by zerowing21 Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:18 am

While gratefully for not being in trouble right then and there, Snow still felt rather confused by the reactions of the two teachers. She just stood there looking between Vivian and Faragonda, before deciding to speak, "I'd sort of like to know that as well Headmistress."

"At least the nurse's office has comfortable beds." Roll mutters to himself. He wasn't concerned that much with the reaction of the two teachers at this point. As long as they were getting off for now, he was fine with that.
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Griselda Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:21 am

"The headmistress will tell you what the deal is in the morning Ms. Faera and Ms. Everton." Griselda remarks sternly at the youngsters as she magics away her clipboard. "Now is not the time to be inquisitive."
Griselda
Griselda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next