Winx Club Rping Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rare Gem Books
Dorm Alpha - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 5:12 am by Nijaki

» Faragonda's Office
Dorm Alpha - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 5:03 am by Nijaki

» Lake Roccaluce
Dorm Alpha - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 10:19 pm by zerowing21

» Dorm Alpha
Dorm Alpha - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 12:16 pm by zerowing21

» ♥Jada Motot♥ (work in progress)
Dorm Alpha - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 7:42 am by zerowing21

» hello everyone
Dorm Alpha - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 6:58 am by Jay

» Dorm Gemini
Dorm Alpha - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 6:55 pm by zerowing21

» Dinning hall
Dorm Alpha - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 8:06 pm by zerowing21

» School Greenhouse
Dorm Alpha - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 5:43 pm by Narrator

Top posting users this month
No user

Dorm Alpha

+9
Stella
Lori
Narrator
trusttecna
Lockette
zerowing21
catiebuug
Hyfnae
Roxy
13 posters

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

Dorm Alpha - Page 11 Empty Re: Dorm Alpha

Post by zerowing21 Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:12 pm

Snow shakes her head at the entire fear equaling death mentality, "Fear is a natural response that also keeps you alive. We had several others with us who were great in the fight. My nephew and his roommate from red fountain, along with Sonya here. They're competent in what they do." She glances at Vivian and wished she'd cool off for the moment and stop letting this girl press her buttons. She did want to know why this girls mindset was so skewed and decided at that point the only action she could take to get a straight was to read her mind. Closing her eyes, a soft lavender aura surrounds Snow and she reaches out her hand slightly, directing her power to try and pierce through Photonis' mind to read what's there.
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

https://winxclubrpingforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by zerowing21 Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:28 pm

The aura disappears and Snow opens her eyes, feeling tired from her attempt at reading the girls mind. She slowly relaxes her arm to her side and pants slightly, "So that's the reason why you're acting the way you are. I'm sorry for reading your mind, but I just wanted answer to why you were acting like you were." She was still confused by some of what she had felt and wondered if this type of hardened mind was common.
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by musasgal Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:37 pm

"Just ignore her Snow" Xanthe told Snow, "No point of deal with someone as her who is so fricking ignorant in her own right. Lets just get some sleep alright?"
musasgal
musasgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Nijaki Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:02 am

The moment Sonya followed Xanthe into the room, chaos erupted. Clearly an argument was already going on, but now Vivian and...someone looked like they were about to brawl it out. Not feeling particularly willing to insert herself into the situation, Sonya just skirted around the edge of the common room, taking a look at the dorms until she found the one with her name on it. There was a good chance that Photonis, her apparent dorm mate, was the one currently about to take on Vivian and Snow at once. Lovely.

Giving a silent wave to anyone who had seen her go, she stepped into the room and dumped her backpack on the bed, starting to undo the simple packing spells she'd used and get her meager possessions arranged. She made sure that nothing reached beyond the bounds of her half of the room - if the angry girl out there was her roomie, she didn't want to spend the night fighting about floor space.
Nijaki
Nijaki

Back to top Go down

Post by musasgal Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:13 am

Xanthe followed Sonya to her room and shut the door behind her.
"So sorry you had to see that. Some people just don't get it, do they" she said, "If it feels any better, you can stay in my room tonight if you like."
musasgal
musasgal

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:02 am

Snow gulps, feeling guilty now having invaded Photonis' thoughts. Invading a mind, even if its sometime needed, is never something the blue haired fairy liked to do. It was a violation of privacy and she'd seen it being abused by others in the past. "I'm sorry, I don't like using that ability even under normal circumstances. I won't use it again with you." That was all that she could say before she yawns. Deciding there was nothing else to be said,  Snow gives one last sorry look to the crying fairy and heads to her room to head to sleep, feeling all her energy was gone.
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nijaki Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:26 pm

"Eh, I've seen worse," Sonya replied, hanging up the last of her clothes. She cast a glance at the other side of the room, seeing that it was rather spartan as well, but didn't pay it much mind. "I hope she calms down, though. It isn't going to be a fun year for any of us, including her, if she keep this up."

She turned around when she was finished, sitting at the foot of her bed and giving Xanthe a smile. "That's appreciated. I'll see how tonight goes, she might wear herself out out there. If she's still on the war path when she comes to bed, I'll head over."
Nijaki
Nijaki

Back to top Go down

Post by musasgal Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:48 pm

"Hey, i seen way worse. Like too many bar brawls, and that in itself is far worse. I hope that she learns a thing or two about keeping her nose out of people's business, that's for sure" Xanthe agreed.
musasgal
musasgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Nijaki Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:50 am

"She does seem...confrontational."

Sonya flopped backward, staring at the ceiling. "We didn't see the start of the argument, though, I suppose. She might have rightfully felt provoked." She did know Vivian and Snow marginally better than the new girl, but still only for half a day. Just because she hadn't seen them trying to pick fights didn't mean they weren't capable of it.
Nijaki
Nijaki

Back to top Go down

Post by musasgal Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:21 am

"Yeah, but we were at the same place that Vivian and Snow was at the time of battle. I just felt it was the right thing to do to stand up for the pair of them" Xanthe agreed, "But I hope tomorrow's better."
musasgal
musasgal

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:17 pm

Not evening bothering to change into her night clothes, Snow lays down on her bed and pulls out her phone, giving Vivian a quick text, asking if she was alright and told her she thought their new dormmate had calmed down.
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:50 pm

"We all have our moments where we go flying off the handle." Snow remarks in a sleepy tone, yawning soon after while pulling up her blanket. "Hopefully she won't try to press our buttons again tomorrow."
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nijaki Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:20 pm

"True... I guess we-"

She was cut off by Photonis' sudden arrival. She didn't move, only watched silently as the girl dove into the bed on the other side of the room and began to play a music box. And then played it again. This could go on for a while.

Sonya sat back up, looking back to Xanthe and giving an apologetic shrug. At least she wasn't fighting anymore.
Nijaki
Nijaki

Back to top Go down

Post by musasgal Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:14 am

"Welp, I guess I should head back to my room. Cya tomorrow" Xanthe told Soyna and left the room. Shutting the door behind, she head to her own room.
I gotta do some decorating tomorrow, and have a look at the loft. This is going to be one interesting year she thought.
musasgal
musasgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Nijaki Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:00 am

"G'night," Sonya said, standing back up as Xanthe left. She looked over to Photonis again, confirming that she wasn't surfacing from her bed.

It only took a few minutes for Sonya to change clothes and otherwise prepare for bed, and when she returned she still didn't attempt to engage her roommate. She simply flopped back onto her own bed, lounging on her back and using a tiny spell to hold a book in place above her head to read until she hopefully felt tired.
Nijaki
Nijaki

Back to top Go down

Post by musasgal Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:17 am

Xanthe entered the door and made a beeline to her room. She crashed onto her bed and held her pillow tight.
Why can't I get rid off this feeling? she thought sadly.
musasgal
musasgal

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:21 am

With a final check of herself in the mirror, Noko puffs a piece of hair off her nose back into place. "New day, new school, new chance to meet people." She says to herself as she leaves her room and head out of the dorm. She could only hoping she could find the dinning hall without getting lost.
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by musasgal Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:41 am

Xanthe sat up when she heard the door shut. She stood up and looked at the stairs (that she didn't notice fully the day before).
"Where did that come from?" she told herself, and began to climb up the stairs, hoping to not get into further trouble.
musasgal
musasgal

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:44 am

At the top of the stairs was a loft area that had room for whatever the user wanted. Also the sun shines through a moderate sized window at one end of the loft as well.
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by musasgal Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:52 am

Xanthe's eyes went wide.
"I always dream for space like this that I can call my own!!!" she squealed, and began picturing what the loft was going to become.
musasgal
musasgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next