Winx Club Rping Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rare Gem Books
Lupolight temple - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 5:12 am by Nijaki

» Faragonda's Office
Lupolight temple - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 5:03 am by Nijaki

» Lake Roccaluce
Lupolight temple - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 10:19 pm by zerowing21

» Dorm Alpha
Lupolight temple - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 12:16 pm by zerowing21

» ♥Jada Motot♥ (work in progress)
Lupolight temple - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 7:42 am by zerowing21

» hello everyone
Lupolight temple - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 6:58 am by Jay

» Dorm Gemini
Lupolight temple - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 6:55 pm by zerowing21

» Dinning hall
Lupolight temple - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 8:06 pm by zerowing21

» School Greenhouse
Lupolight temple - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 5:43 pm by Narrator

Top posting users this month
No user

Lupolight temple

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lupolight temple - Page 2 Empty Re: Lupolight temple

Post by Luna Octave Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:14 pm

"Something to do with prophecy. They knew something bad was going to happen. But one would be chosen by the temple guardian to help the herald at the dawn of a new era. Whatever that's supposed to mean," she said. It seemed she was already stumbling less, though the accent was still thick, making her speech sound long and drawling, yet oddly melodious too.

Luna Octave

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:34 pm

"Well, I was told today that the herald would make their sword sing on the island you were from." Roll tells her softly, rubbing the back of his head a bit. "And well, I did make my sword sing, even if it was by accident with the help of my little bunny friend here."
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

https://winxclubrpingforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Octave Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:27 pm

"I can vaguely remember something being said along those lines. I don't know to be honest," the woman said. "If you are the herald, I want to know what you can do. Just a moment," she said as she headed back into the room from which she came, only to emerge moments later wielding a spade.

Luna Octave

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:35 pm

Roll stares blankly at the spade, wondering why she got it, but he still had to answer the question, "I'm not that great at using transfusion, all I've done is either electrocute myself or made a spell or two work by accident, or today seeing through the network of the talons on Rosebush and the metal bars on the way to find my way here. That's why I came here; to find a teacher so I can better understand how to use and control this magic. I've floundered around in the dark for the past three years just winging it." He figured the truth was probably best at this point.
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Octave Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:25 am

"Hah," Luna said as she looked approvingly at Roll. Perhaps she ended up being slightly disappointed. "Makes sense," she stated dryly and leaned on her spade. Remarkable was that the entire thing was made of metal, instead of having a traditional wooden handle. "At least you're vaguely aware that you have powers, that's the hardest part. I'll teach you," she said while holding the spade. She hummed softly and actual grass and small flowers started to bloom out of nowhere on top of the solid rock.

Luna Octave

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:28 am

"Thank you very much miss." Roll answers and just watches the stone in front of him disappear under the carpet of nature. "Impressive."
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Octave Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:32 am

"Don't thank me just yet. We need to find a safe haven first," she said. "One where we won't get killed for what we are," she said. "Oh, and I so wonder how the city looks nowadays, must be marvelous after five thousand years have passed!" she said excitedly.

Luna Octave

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:17 am

"So about the city and the safe haven...." Roll starts, looking a tad nervous, "There's no one on the planet aside the two of us and the living centers I saw when I flew in are either reclaimed by the forest or standing silent guardians now." He stops speaking, wanting to let this sink in for the woman, before speaking again, "No ones going to kill us for being what we are, just discriminate and be nasty in general. Magix is safe enough aside the few bigots from the school I attend there."
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Octave Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:28 am

"Hmm, could be worse I guess," she said, but she sounded sad and slumped a little. "By the way, don't get any ideas that I know what to do. I wast just a farmer's daughter on Melody before everything turned sour. I know nothing about heralding new eras at all."

Luna Octave

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:37 am

"I was never going to assume you did." Roll didn't have any allusions that she would know, hell even he didn't know what should be done. "Right, I never did ask, but whats your name."
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Octave Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:43 am

"Luna octave," she mused, and seemed a little surprised by the sound of it. "Your language has music," she chimed melodiously, making the drawling accent sound almost natural to her. "So tell me, what's Magix like? And shall we leave from this place?"

Luna Octave

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:52 am

"All the languages from the planet I call home have music to them, English is no exception Luna." She definitely was learning quickly, so that was impressive, "We shall leave for it right away and Magix is a temperate planet that has four schools upon it and a rather large city. It's a rather progressive place, but there isn't a ruler for it that I know of. I'll you more about it and other things on the way back to the ship." With a wave of his hand, be beacons Luna to follow him out and back to the beach.
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Octave Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:56 am

"Above for the way in, below for the way out, middle to light your path," Luna mumbled as she placed her hand on the bottom bar of metal. To show the way out. Meanwhile she listened with interest to everything Roll was telling her, asking followup qustions about different languages, different people and what kind of tools people used nowadays.

Luna Octave

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:59 am

"Thank you Luna. I had only thought about follow the bar I used on the way in." Roll offers her a thankful smile and begins to move out, "Ask any questions you need as we go."
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2