Winx Club Rping Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rare Gem Books
Tsol Ekal (Almost Approved Fully) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 5:12 am by Nijaki

» Faragonda's Office
Tsol Ekal (Almost Approved Fully) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 5:03 am by Nijaki

» Lake Roccaluce
Tsol Ekal (Almost Approved Fully) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 10:19 pm by zerowing21

» Dorm Alpha
Tsol Ekal (Almost Approved Fully) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 12:16 pm by zerowing21

» ♥Jada Motot♥ (work in progress)
Tsol Ekal (Almost Approved Fully) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 7:42 am by zerowing21

» hello everyone
Tsol Ekal (Almost Approved Fully) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 6:58 am by Jay

» Dorm Gemini
Tsol Ekal (Almost Approved Fully) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 6:55 pm by zerowing21

» Dinning hall
Tsol Ekal (Almost Approved Fully) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 8:06 pm by zerowing21

» School Greenhouse
Tsol Ekal (Almost Approved Fully) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 5:43 pm by Narrator

Top posting users this month
No user

Tsol Ekal (Almost Approved Fully)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tsol Ekal (Almost Approved Fully) - Page 2 Empty Re: Tsol Ekal (Almost Approved Fully)

Post by zerowing21 Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:02 pm

Now here is a question, what if she's fighting on a beach, how will she react.

I honestly think, what you had before with what was suggested to fix it is better than the fear of beaches. You can keep the fear of beaches as an aspect of her personality, but as a weakness it's not very solid.
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

https://winxclubrpingforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Tsol Ekal (Almost Approved Fully) - Page 2 Empty Re: Tsol Ekal (Almost Approved Fully)

Post by trusttecna Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:09 pm

Hmmm, I think I might have an idea to fuse Nikkie's idea with mine to make it stronger.

I could make her sense of judgement impaired when she gets her breakdowns. For example, if she's on a battlefield, she would break into tears, and bubble herself. And if the bubble breaks and someone attacks her, her powers will go all haywire, and shoot willy nilly.
trusttecna
trusttecna

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:16 pm

Well, the fear of the beach is still very situational based and may not even come up that often, while the original one you had that nikkie made a suggestion on to fix it to be more viable is constant and can be triggered at any time. Do you see where i'm going with this? This might be something we need to talk about directly on the chatwing.
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:56 pm

Ugg, I apologize, I mistype dosmething there ella. sorry about that. Thought, I can see her bubbling up and losing control applying via the orginal weakness you had if things get bad.
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:56 pm

The history is fine for the most part, the main concern is the weakness, the fear the can be part of personality and the spells.
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:40 pm

Could you please add another positive personality trait.
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by trusttecna Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:31 pm

Done
trusttecna
trusttecna

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:17 pm

Everything to me checks out so I'll give her an approval. Now how about you have that jigglypuff put down that marker.
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by trusttecna Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:39 am

*Jigglypuff used headbutt on the stamp*

*Jigglypuff used headbutt on Tsol*

*but... it failed??*

Tsol: nope nope nope... *walks out*

(Thanks so much by the way!!)
trusttecna
trusttecna

Back to top Go down

Post by musasgal Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:08 am

She usually belts out these feelings on paper. She writes entries about them, but she also writes songs.
So is she a self taught songwriter, or she just uses that as a tool to vent as well as releasing her feelings?

This water fairy rarely stands up to verbally offensive bullies. Mostly, she is compliant. Their insults do matter, though, and she takes them to heart. These feelings build up inside of her (she sometimes will release them a bit in song,) and at a breaking point of a height of sadness where it is hard for her to compress them down to handle herself normally, she will go into her Bubble of Anxiety, and stay until she deals with the problem, or until she pushes the problem away even more to get out of the bubble.

Does this also count for physical bullies as well?
musasgal
musasgal

Back to top Go down

Post by trusttecna Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:24 am

musasgal wrote: So is she a self taught songwriter, or she just uses that as a tool to vent as well as releasing her feelings?

She just sort of vents them out with song.

The thing about the physical bullying is the same since usually a bully will be using verbal insults to back up their claims.
trusttecna
trusttecna

Back to top Go down

Post by musasgal Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:38 am

She just sort of vents them out with song.
Then can you please add in that she uses songwriting as a tool? Cause either way, writing songs, is still songwriting (I should know. I know this tool quite well).

The thing about the physical bullying is the same since usually a bully will be using verbal insults to back up their claims.
Ah, that's fine.
musasgal
musasgal

Back to top Go down

Post by trusttecna Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:47 am

Added in the second paragraph in personality ( i think. ) I never knew you wrote songs? Do you have a spare one I could see? I'd love to look at it. ^-^
trusttecna
trusttecna

Back to top Go down

Post by musasgal Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:49 pm

one more thing. can you please reword writing songs to songwriting? it will match the personality
musasgal
musasgal

Back to top Go down

Post by trusttecna Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:08 am

Done ^-^
trusttecna
trusttecna

Back to top Go down

Post by musasgal Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:58 am

-uses the approve hammer-
musasgal
musasgal

Back to top Go down

Post by musasgal Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:03 am

TEMP. NOTICE: TSOL CAN ENTER THE RP, BUT IS FORBIDDEN TO ENGAGE IN COMBAT TILL FULLY APPROVED!
musasgal
musasgal

Back to top Go down

Post by trusttecna Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:10 am

I know. ^-^ The bubble is okay for now though, right?
trusttecna
trusttecna

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:14 am

yes, the bubble is fine, since its not being used as a combat type thing.
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum