Winx Club Rping Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rare Gem Books
Torenia Beach EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 5:12 am by Nijaki

» Faragonda's Office
Torenia Beach EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 5:03 am by Nijaki

» Lake Roccaluce
Torenia Beach EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 10:19 pm by zerowing21

» Dorm Alpha
Torenia Beach EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 12:16 pm by zerowing21

» ♥Jada Motot♥ (work in progress)
Torenia Beach EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 7:42 am by zerowing21

» hello everyone
Torenia Beach EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 6:58 am by Jay

» Dorm Gemini
Torenia Beach EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 6:55 pm by zerowing21

» Dinning hall
Torenia Beach EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 8:06 pm by zerowing21

» School Greenhouse
Torenia Beach EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 5:43 pm by Narrator

Top posting users this month
No user

Torenia Beach

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Torenia Beach Empty Torenia Beach

Post by Narrator Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:51 am

A pearly white sand beach like normally seen only in a tropical paradise.

Narrator

Back to top Go down

Torenia Beach Empty Re: Torenia Beach

Post by zerowing21 Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:13 am

The Owl slowly hovers over the beach as Roll continents his exploration of the world. "Defiantly a topical paradise, would be a nice place to get away." Increasing the speed of the craft, he heads out into the open ocean.

------

The Owl would fly slowly back over the beach from whence it had come and it would hover there as Roll scans the forest ahead for buildings and maybe a clearing.
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

https://winxclubrpingforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:53 pm

Now this looked like land was supposed to look. The beach is quite broad and sandy, providing a decent area for the owl to be landed. It also had a pronounce tidal line in the sand indicating how high the water reached during high tide. At the end of the beach, quite immediately a dense tropical jungle started, through rather hilly terrain.

Narrator

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:57 pm

"Kiko, feel like lounging on the beach for a bit?" Roll inquires of the rabbit as he slowly sets the owl down some distance from the high tide line. After that mishap a bit of relaxing would be good for both of them.
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiko Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:15 pm

Out of nowhere and in no time at all the Bunny was dressed for the beach with a casual loose hanging hawaiian shirt, sunglasses and carrying an umbrella and folding chair. The bunny seemed more than ready for some beachy relaxation.
Kiko
Kiko

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:17 pm

Opening the ramp with a grin at seeing Kiko's quick change, Roll moves out onto the sand and decides to take a seat to relax. In all honesty the pair deserved this.
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:25 pm

Yes! This is what a beach is supposed to feel like. Loose sand but not the kind that feels like quicksand.

Narrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiko Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:26 pm

Kiko made a little sand-angel as he let himself fall backwards into the sand, which cushioned his fall.
Kiko
Kiko

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:19 pm

Roll lays back unleashing a contented sigh. This place was so calm and peaceful that he wish he could nap for a bit, but that was probably not the best idea. He still had some bit of investigating to do, but that could wait til after Kiko had his fun.
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:28 am

This beach was tranquil. The sky is clear open blue, the perfect tropical paradise, yet not a sign of civilization in sight. A gem forgotten by history, now rediscovered, untarnished by anyone or anything, except from one remarkable settlement several kilometers deep into the jungle. Roll would have seen this from the owl while making his approach for the island.

Narrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiko Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:31 am

Kiko was in beach haven. Completely relaxing in his reclined folding chair with a carrot in one paw, and a little fan in the other.
Kiko
Kiko

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:35 am

Roll slowly stands up, looking at the forest close to the beach. The way to the settlement was through there and he really wanted to check it out. "Kiko, do you want to say here by yourself or do you want to come along with me to explore some more?" Upon seeing Kiko's lounging, he figured that the Bunny would remain there.
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiko Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:31 pm

The bunny seemed to doubt for a brief moment but quickly hopped on to Roll's shoulder. Everything seemed okay, but he was not about to tempt fate on that, on this uncharted and forgotten planet.
Kiko
Kiko

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:38 pm

Giving Kiko a soft pat on the head, Roll heads walks past the tree line and into the forest.
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Octave Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:58 am

"Ahh" Luna sighed as she let herself drop in the white golden beach sand and just seemed to be sunbathing. "Hey Roll, do you know what came of the people that lived here? Is the history intact after so many years have past?"

Luna Octave

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:11 pm

"I know very little about what happened to those that lived here, but if they left the planet in the last five thousand years, there would be some evidence in he record of where they ended up. The history is probably fragmented, but a library should have records, but if you had the name of their group, they'd be easier to look up." Roll answers, taking a seat in the sand next to Luna, "The Owl does have a small data base of information, but probably doesn't have what you are looking for." He honestly wanted more information than what he had about the locals of this world.
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Octave Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:20 pm

"Hmm, shame," she said and paused for a little while, still laying in the sand. "I feared as much," she admitted and sighed, seeming a little sad. "This place was marvelous, it seems such a short while ago..." she solemnly spoke.

Luna Octave

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:44 pm

"It's still marvelous in its own right, but it was only so to you because of the people you met here I would imagine." He looks down at her, feeling terrible that she might not find out what happened to these people. He was trying to at least add a bright spot for her, "We'll find out what became of them."
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Octave Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:34 pm

She nodded solemnly and sighed, resigning to her new reality perhaps. "Please don't tell me we're traveling with that thing tho," Luna said while hesitantly pointing towards the OWL.

Luna Octave

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:58 pm

"Well, it's how I got here in the first place." Roll answers, glancing over to the OWL, wondering what Luna had against it, "I might not be the best pilot with the craft, but the OWL is sturdy and is rather comfortable inside. It will get us back to Magix without trouble."
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Octave Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:37 pm

"How even?" she wondered and just shook her head. It didn't compute, why not just teleport like normal people? "You know transfusionists can teleport, right? Granted you know the destination that is." Her speech still contained the melodious accent, though getting slightly thinner. It didn't sound like it would resolve completely.

Luna Octave

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:51 pm

"Well, the OWL has a wing that allows it to maintain lift in the air, while using engines to get into to the air and move through it. This engine also allows for rapid travel between planets and systems." It was the best answer he could give her. Upon being told he could teleport, he looks at the ground, "I figured that it was possible, but I don't know how to do so. This was the best alternative at my disposal." He did hear the accent still, but it didn't bother him at all.
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Octave Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:25 pm

The woman got big eyes and beheld the apparatus in front of her. She didn't know for the life of her what an engine was, but not up for yet another incomprehensible explanation she just figured something else in her mind. Is was the magic of this era. "You've got a lot to learn. You really have no idea what you're capable of, do you?"

Luna Octave

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:37 pm

The young man shakes his head and looks to the sand, wondering now just how much more behind he was with his own magic, "No, I don't. There's never been any real way to tell considering no sources exist to even give me a hint. What is the first thing I should know then? My two elements?"
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Octave Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:03 pm

"Well, usually it manifests through affinity, just by doing something that might be related to it. You said electricity was your discovered element, right?" Luna said, stumbling a little for words. "Ugh, I can't really find the right words," she complained and sighed.

Luna Octave

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next