Winx Club Rping Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rare Gem Books
Lupolight temple EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 5:12 am by Nijaki

» Faragonda's Office
Lupolight temple EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 5:03 am by Nijaki

» Lake Roccaluce
Lupolight temple EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 10:19 pm by zerowing21

» Dorm Alpha
Lupolight temple EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 12:16 pm by zerowing21

» ♥Jada Motot♥ (work in progress)
Lupolight temple EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 7:42 am by zerowing21

» hello everyone
Lupolight temple EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 6:58 am by Jay

» Dorm Gemini
Lupolight temple EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 6:55 pm by zerowing21

» Dinning hall
Lupolight temple EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 8:06 pm by zerowing21

» School Greenhouse
Lupolight temple EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 5:43 pm by Narrator

Top posting users this month
No user

Lupolight temple

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Lupolight temple Empty Re: Lupolight temple

Post by zerowing21 Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:51 am

(deciding to continue on here)

From his previous statement, Roll decides to light up the hall way again with the middle band, but decided to check the walls to see if they offered any clues.
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

https://winxclubrpingforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:55 am

The middle band just flashed up using a minimal and easily sustainable stream of energy. Other than that it didn't offer anything, nor did the walls.

Narrator

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:58 am

"Makes me wish I had a guide or something to find the right way in." Roll mutters softly as he proceeds to the forked path to see if there was some kind of clue on them. An idea did hit him, but it would mean being a big destructive by leaving an X on the stone to show which path he's taken.
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:00 am

Still no clues on the walls, only the three metal bands running over each all, and only the middle one lighting up on every wall. Leaving the mark isn't easy since the stone used to built this place is really tough, but it's doable.

Narrator

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:02 am

Seeing as he hadn't lit up the top or the bottom bands, he should at least try one of those two. Crouching down the young man touches the bottom rod and begins to pump some magic in and try to "see" through the network.
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:09 am

The bottom one lit up as well, though quite dim compared to the middle band. This didn't run over all walls, instead it seemed to run across a specific path.

Trying to sense through this thing Roll would find it was still immense, but not as large as the middle one. This seemed to cover only several branches instead of all.

Narrator

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:23 am

"That ones not so bad, but doesn't make me want to stop checking the last one." Standing up, Roll reaches for the top bar and repeats the process.
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:27 am

The upper bar lit up in the same dim way as the bottom one and also seemed to lead a specific path. Delving deeper Roll would sense multiple branches, but all leading to the same point. Where the other two seemed to disperse all over, this thing seemed to converge at one point.

Narrator

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:32 am

Roll pulls his hand away and looks at Kiko with a smile, "I think we found our way there. Let's put a end to this mini adventure." With that, he slowly proceeds, following the top metal rod.
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:38 am

It was still a long walk, but fortunately following the top band led Roll straight to the center of this mess. Occasionally he'd pass really old skeletons, those who perished in chasing the last transfusionist into this place.

After a while Roll would arrive at a large metal door, and the back end of a sword sticking into the ground several meters before the gate.

Narrator

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:47 am

Maybe on the way out, he'd look at the skeletons to see if there was anything to identify the realm they were from, but that could wait. The young man looks at the door for any small details on how to open it, but he also looks at the sword some meters before it to see if it may offer hints as well. He would of course document both for Matrim.
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:58 am

The doors were full of text, and the sword was engraved as well, though no script Roll has ever seen matches with the script used on the doors. Fortunately, there were pictures too; in the form of engravings in the wall. If they had color once, it was long since faded. It showed a person surrounded by light, depicted by rays emerging from this person, touching the sword to open the gate. Then on the next frame a person emerges from the gate.

Narrator

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:14 am

Getting the gist of these pictures, Roll places a hand on the hilt of the sword and slowly closes his eyes, pumps some of his magic through it, while stretching his free hand out at the door.
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:29 am

From the swords dozens of little pulses emerged. They followed paths somewhat resembling the paths Roll would expect to see on a circuit board. Then the gate rumbled, as gears that stood still for 5000 years were suddenly urged to move. A ray of light split down the middle as the gate opened its first few centimeters.

Narrator

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:30 am

Roll pushes more of his magic into the sword to try and help open the gate more. He hoped this would work and he begins to mutter, "We're almost there, come on."
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:32 am

The gate wouldn't exactly go faster. It just kept opening. Eventually it would open enough for woman to emerge. She wore armor unlike any Roll had ever seen and she looked a little dazed and confused.

Narrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Octave Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:33 am

"Where am I? And who are you?" She wondered. She had a really thick and hard to understand accent, as if this language was completely unfamiliar to her.

Luna Octave

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:40 am

Roll stops his magic use and to look the woman in eyes. He only understood the second question, the first was sort of hard for him to get with her accent, "Could you repeat your first question? I didn't understand, but as for your second, my name is Roll."
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Octave Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:43 am

"Roll," she drawled. "Where am I? Where is Kelion?" she asked again, looking increasingly distressed. "How long have I been in there?" she asked frightfully. She then spoke some words Roll couldn't understand, a language unlike any he ever heard. The woman looked around and saw the door. She stared blankly at the thing.

Luna Octave

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:51 am

He understood the next few questions, but the words he didn't made him wonder what she said. He takes a breath and begins to speak "For starters, You've been in there for roughly five millennia I think. As for where you are, I assume its a Soltek temple, but I am unsure of the name of the world. As for this Kelion you speak of, I'm unsure of the fate that might have befell him from so long ago. I'm sorry." Nothing more could be said at this point, all he could do is watch her reactions to what was said.
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Octave Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:11 pm

Luna looked at Roll, just baffled by what he just said and then something seemed to happen. She clasped her head between her hands and started to shake no. "No... Oh no, they... No. They shouldn't have," she said and looked at Roll again "Five millennia? Five thousand years?"

Luna Octave

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:22 pm

"Y...yes, its been that long, but who are they?" He understood what she was feeling in someways due to the sudden displacement of what one used to know. He mentally kicks himself for what was said, since there could have been a better way to ease this woman into the information. "It's a lot to take in all at once and I'm sorry for pulling the rug out from under you so suddenly."
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Octave Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:42 pm

"last I remembered... We fled, something horrible was going on. Then here was safety for a while. Until... A ceremony. The guardian would take one of the solteks for safekeeping. It... It must have picked me..." She explained with breaks to think, look for words or process what even was going on. Given everything she seemed remarkably calm, a fierce look of determination hid beneath the confusion.

Luna Octave

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:55 pm

The young man takes all this information in, taking note on what that something horrible was. "It was an attack where you lived on Melody is what lead you to flee. That's the most likely thing even with the warped historical record." Upon the hearing of the next bit, Roll's eyes light up with some curiosity. "What exactly was this guardian you speak of and why was it looking to keep someone for safe keeping?"
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next