Winx Club Rping Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rare Gem Books
Forests of Magix - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 5:12 am by Nijaki

» Faragonda's Office
Forests of Magix - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 5:03 am by Nijaki

» Lake Roccaluce
Forests of Magix - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 10:19 pm by zerowing21

» Dorm Alpha
Forests of Magix - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 12:16 pm by zerowing21

» ♥Jada Motot♥ (work in progress)
Forests of Magix - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 7:42 am by zerowing21

» hello everyone
Forests of Magix - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 6:58 am by Jay

» Dorm Gemini
Forests of Magix - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 6:55 pm by zerowing21

» Dinning hall
Forests of Magix - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 8:06 pm by zerowing21

» School Greenhouse
Forests of Magix - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 5:43 pm by Narrator

Top posting users this month
No user

Forests of Magix

+2
Hyfnae
zerowing21
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Forests of Magix - Page 3 Empty Re: Forests of Magix

Post by zerowing21 Sun May 21, 2017 4:14 pm

"I'm more or less intact. Are you alright Vivian?" Snow calls over her shoulder while healing the downed combatant.

Roll slowly stands up right and strolls slowly towards Vivian, but takes notice of Shinra still being affected by the poison. "Besides a minor bruise, I'm unscathed." He remarks softly, deciding to head over to his roommate.
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

https://winxclubrpingforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by musasgal Sun May 21, 2017 4:41 pm

"Ok, what just happened?" Xanthe asked, trying to figure out that ambush.
musasgal
musasgal

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Sun May 21, 2017 4:45 pm

"Do you want me heal it once I'm done with this one here?" Snow asks her roomie as she briefly looks over her shoulder. "I'm not exactly sure what happened, but I would like to know why they attacked us."

Roll stops a few feet from his roomie and voices after a bit of thought, "You sort of did fry my vision for few seconds with your miss and I do have a name that I told you earlier you know."
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Sun May 21, 2017 5:00 pm

"I've already promised we wouldn't do anything to them now and let them go." Snow protests in a rather more stern voice, "We won't gain anything by going back on our word now." She looks kindly at the person before her, asking gently, "Are there anymore of you out here that we should worry about?"

Roll nods slowly at what Vivian said to him, "A rather valid point with what just happened."
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Sun May 21, 2017 5:18 pm

Snow sighs softly at the reply of the figure, "And I thought we were doing so well. I'm afraid I've done everything I can for you with my limited healing." She turns to look at Vivian and shakes her head, "And I'm a person of my word and its best we allow her to go free as a sign of good faith."

"How about we just get the hell out of dodge once Shinra is better." Roll answers, looking out into the darkness, just to make sure there wasn't anyone else coming. He really didn't want to meet anymore of this person's friends.
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxy Sun May 21, 2017 5:25 pm

Roxy looks over to the two girls discussing what to do and decides to interject, "While handing her over might cause more problems, I think allowing her to leave would be the better option due to it showing we're not going to hold a grudge against them."
Roxy
Roxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxy Sun May 21, 2017 5:36 pm

"If they had killed someone, I would be more willing to take them in, but no one was killed or seriously hurt." Roxy answers in a calm voice, not wanting to enter into a screaming match right now, "But none of us are harmed and allowing them to leave shows our good intentions."
Roxy
Roxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nijaki Mon May 22, 2017 3:13 am

"Uhh, actually, I fully intend to hold a grudge," Sonya said, stepping forward and holding her injured arm. "The only reason none of us are more seriously hurt is because they were overpowered, not because of any kindness on their part. She's a danger to whoever ends up on this path next, we should bring her in so she doesn't get the chance to pounce anyone else."

The irony of her advocating to bring a criminal to justice wasn't lost on her, but this was part of being an "upstanding citizen", wasn't it? Trying to keep things safe for other upstanding citizens?
Nijaki
Nijaki

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Mon May 22, 2017 9:28 am

"Screw good intentions. It blinds people who are too trusting and it ends up back firing on them. We bring her back to Alfea and have them send them to Lightrock." Roll remarks darkly, referring to events he had only heard about two years earlier. "Roxy would know all about this sort of thing."
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxy Mon May 22, 2017 9:31 am

Roxy scowls at Roll for what was said, "That was an isolated incident with the wizards. This is a new situation with different circumstances."
Roxy
Roxy

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Tue May 23, 2017 8:58 am

"My name is Roll, stop calling me redhead." The boy answers with a hint of annoyance in his voice. It had been a long day and he rather not be called by his hair color.
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TaiyoTsuki Wed May 24, 2017 1:15 am

Shinra groaned weakly and returned his attention to the group at large, hoping that he was done being sick. His face still had a pale, green, sickly cast to it. "If it's any help," he said, voice harsh from the recent puking, "I'm all for figuring out what they were after and a trip to the infirmary."
TaiyoTsuki
TaiyoTsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by musasgal Wed May 24, 2017 4:47 am

"I just don't know what happened, but i guess that the best bet is to get a teacher here asap. At least let them know that we got held up" Xanthe replied, "Or they won't be happy."
musasgal
musasgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Nijaki Wed May 24, 2017 6:19 am

"We'd have to split up if we went to go find a teacher and bring them back here," Sonya said, shaking her head. "Or we'd have to leave this one," she nodded to their captive, "here on her own and trust that she'd still be here when we came back. Which...I don't. It would be faster and safer to just bring her back to the school with us."
Nijaki
Nijaki

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Wed May 24, 2017 3:10 pm

"Tie them up in the chains around their feeet and just drag them back to Alfea." Roll voices as he bends down to make sure Shinra was well enough to move out. "Griselda or Faragonda can get the answers they need from there."
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxy Thu May 25, 2017 4:29 pm

Roxy's brow furrows a bit at the cross talk between the group. It was obvious at this point that she and Snow has lost the battle on letting this person go. She releases a sigh and stands up, unsure what to say.
Roxy
Roxy

Back to top Go down

Post by musasgal Fri May 26, 2017 6:27 am

"If you are talking them, take the whole lot" Xanthe replied, "Like, come on. That person is injured.
musasgal
musasgal

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Fri May 26, 2017 11:57 am

"I'm sorry I can't let you go. I'll try and have the teachers at Alfea go easy on you." Snow whispers to the poison user rather sadly and looks to the others. "I have to accept the fact that we can't let her go, but that one." She points to the body of the ghost user, "The person who floored them has to carry them back. Is that acceptable to everyone else?" She looks at her nephew, expecting a protest since she knew he was trying to get to that ghost user. "Further more, how badly injured are they?"

Roll frowns slightly, looking back at the body. He already knew how "bad" the injury was. "They're beyond injured." He remarks darkly and continues on in a somewhat begrudging voice, "I do not want to carry them back, but I'm like the only one not in rough shape, so I'll do it. What choice do I have?"
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next