Winx Club Rping Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rare Gem Books
The Offical site of Xanthe Diamond EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 5:12 am by Nijaki

» Faragonda's Office
The Offical site of Xanthe Diamond EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 5:03 am by Nijaki

» Lake Roccaluce
The Offical site of Xanthe Diamond EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 10:19 pm by zerowing21

» Dorm Alpha
The Offical site of Xanthe Diamond EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 12:16 pm by zerowing21

» ♥Jada Motot♥ (work in progress)
The Offical site of Xanthe Diamond EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 7:42 am by zerowing21

» hello everyone
The Offical site of Xanthe Diamond EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 6:58 am by Jay

» Dorm Gemini
The Offical site of Xanthe Diamond EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 6:55 pm by zerowing21

» Dinning hall
The Offical site of Xanthe Diamond EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 8:06 pm by zerowing21

» School Greenhouse
The Offical site of Xanthe Diamond EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 5:43 pm by Narrator

Top posting users this month
No user

The Offical site of Xanthe Diamond

Go down

The Offical site of Xanthe Diamond Empty The Offical site of Xanthe Diamond

Post by musasgal Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:04 pm

Official site of Xanthe Diamond. Here you can get tour dates, ticket sales, bio and more. Click here for both her blog and vlogs as she travels around the Magix Universe. And feel free to comment to interact with the star herself.

Last edited by musasgal on Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
musasgal
musasgal

Back to top Go down

The Offical site of Xanthe Diamond Empty Re: The Offical site of Xanthe Diamond

Post by musasgal Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:12 pm

Hey my little diamonds! Xanthe here!

I have some grave news. Due to what happened at my last concert, I have to cancel the rest of the final leg of my tour. I know, it sucks, but you will get a refund at full price (and if you are quick enough, you can get something from the store for free! Only for refundees, sorry everyone else). I just don't want to hurt anyone by accident. I am sooooo sorry about this. I will make it up to you all. I promise.

But there is a silver lining on this. I will be attending one of the most FAMOUS Colleges to get that power surge under control, and maybe learn some new things. It will be a while to set everything up and settle in, but I can assure you, when the first few weeks are done, I can give you a tour for any future students and anything I am working on at the time. I can't wait to share it with you all.

That's it for now though. Need to pack for the new adventure. Till next time my diamonds~
Xanthe xoxoxoxo
musasgal
musasgal

Back to top Go down

Post by musasgal Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:15 pm

Hello my little Diamonds.

I have been settling down quite nicely at my new school and i have wonderful Dormmates!!! I mean, we are at one of the Earth Malls with two of them and guess what? We're with one of the Winx members!

So far, it was a mixed trip. It started from a group of people being....well...jerks to put it nicely, then getting this beautiful pattern from a lovely lady as a gift from her store (so going back there).

Then there is one store which there was a really rude clerk. If you have followed me in the past, you should know that on my breaks with touring and stuff, that I help out at my parents' work. We thrive on giving our customers the best service, even to the worse clients. This clerk however, she was on her phone all the time, chewing gum, whined, and rather doing what she wants than helping us out. She was really inattentive, and wasn't willing to let her fellow co-worker to help us. When I find that shop's site and give feedback, i will give you the name of it so if you do decide to head to that mall, you should stay clear from it. Unless their customer service changes, i am not going back there.

Welp, I better leave it off there. Will tell you more about the trip later. That and I am starving!
Till next time my diamonds~
Xanthe xoxoxoxo
musasgal
musasgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down