Winx Club Rping Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rare Gem Books
Rosebush island - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 5:12 am by Nijaki

» Faragonda's Office
Rosebush island - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 5:03 am by Nijaki

» Lake Roccaluce
Rosebush island - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 10:19 pm by zerowing21

» Dorm Alpha
Rosebush island - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 12:16 pm by zerowing21

» ♥Jada Motot♥ (work in progress)
Rosebush island - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 7:42 am by zerowing21

» hello everyone
Rosebush island - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 6:58 am by Jay

» Dorm Gemini
Rosebush island - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 6:55 pm by zerowing21

» Dinning hall
Rosebush island - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 8:06 pm by zerowing21

» School Greenhouse
Rosebush island - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 5:43 pm by Narrator

Top posting users this month
No user

Rosebush island

4 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Rosebush island - Page 4 Empty Re: Rosebush island

Post by Kiko Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:34 pm

The bunny gestured objections to the man but was completely disregarded by him. The woman gave the bunny a small hint of a smile when she took her leaving. The little girl and her family alike looked legitimately shocked about what just happened.
Kiko
Kiko

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:45 pm

"That guy is quiet a jerk. Really need to respect his co-workers." Roll answers after a moment and looks apologetically at the family, "I'm sorry that he had to act that in front of your daughter."
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

https://winxclubrpingforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:55 pm

The woman immediately went for the daughter to console her, only to find that Kiko was already halway consoling the little girl by trying to make her laught by making faces.

The father approached Roll and looked friendly, though strangely calm and collected. "First time here?" he asked innocuously when he looked down on his family with a smile. "I've been to red fountain, you know. And you're not on a field trip," the man stated calmly but also as a matter of fact, not allowing for much discussion.

Narrator

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:15 pm

Roll nods slowly, knowing he couldn't beat around the bush on this, "It is my first time here and you are correct, I'm not on a field trip. I came here on my own accord to try and learn something." He spies Kiko making the girl laugh and smiles. He was happy the bunny had such great ways with children.
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:20 pm

"You know that most what's on these pedestals is bullshit, right?" the man asked. "What they call heroic cleansing, was just a genocide," the man said in a rough voice. "What did you come here to learn?" he asked.

The mother supervised Kiko playing a little with the girl. Safety insured as the mother's keen eye stays true.

Narrator

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:29 pm

"I'm very aware that they are." Roll answers in a very solemn tone. "I came to try and uncover the truth of what did happen here and maybe find answers to questions I have."
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:00 pm

"And how is that going?" the man asked. Something about him felt familiar. "The name is Mat by the way," the man said and extended a hand to introduce.

Narrator

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:03 pm

Roll extended his hand to shake Mat's, "I'm not exactly sure, but I think I'm making inroads with it. My name is Roll by the way."
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:19 pm

"My mother used to tell me stories about what they called the tainted mages," the man started and shook his head with a dismissive smile that said: 'I know better'. "Metalmages they were called. Or transfusionists by some others, it depends what you like I guess," the man had a slight tendency to ramble it seemed. "They weren't tainted, they just had their own kind of magic. One the 'heroic cleansers' couldn't control. So they launched a massive smear campaign justifying their genocide. These tried to flee, teleport the entire island away some place. Legend has it where the lost metalmage went, is where they tried to go. And that she left a hint only the herald of the new era could unveil," the man said. Somehow Roll felt as if he had gained the man's trust.

Narrator

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:32 pm

Roll just takes all this information in, trying to process it all at once, "Sounds just like the rest of the history I've heard that's so limited when I tired learn about the Transfusionists. How does anyone know anyone left a hint for someone or that it was even a she that left?" Roll was glad at the very least this man was willing to speak to him on this. He also began to feel like he could trust this man as well. "What could it mean for a new era? A revival of the transfusionists?"
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:19 am

"I don't know kid. It's been five thousand years. But there are some claims that the person who can make his or her sword sing with the wind where the only sign of life remains, would be dubbed the herald of a new era, whatever that might mean," the man explained. "Don't bother trying to make a phantoblade sing though, I think it has to be a metal sword."

Narrator

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:40 am

"The only sign of life that remains." Roll mutters and he looks towards the well, thinking that that might be a clue. He slowly detaches his scabbard from his belt and hold it up for the man to see the metal hilt, "Since you've been on the level by telling me all this information and with your trust, I'll do the same." Roll answers, taking a minor breath so he can continue, "In truth, I'm a transfusionist and I didn't just come here to find the truth, but I also came here to see if I could find some method to learn about how to use my abilities fully so I can control them."
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:47 am

"Holy f..." the man said and quickly looked around. "Put that away kid," he said when looking at the sword. "What the... How?" the man wondered. "This explains why you're looking for those answers," he stated, looking flustered.

Narrator

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:57 am

Roll quickly places the sword back on his belt quickly, looks apologetic, but lowers his voice, "Sorry for the shock and I was born with it I guess with the power only manifesting a few years ago."
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:24 am

The man took a moment to collect himself and then almost jokingly asked: "You don't happen to know how to make your sword sing, do you?"

Narrator

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:01 pm

"Not really." Roll admits with a frown, "I just know I can channel my magic into it, but trying to cast magic is hit or miss. I end up shocking myself more than anything. I don't know if that is what it means to make it sing or not."
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:23 pm

"I'm not sure either kid. A blacksmith might make metal sing by smashing a hammer on it. The lost transfusionist was claimed to have the powers of sound and nature she could harness," The man said. "That's all I know on the matter, if you're really a transfusionist, you'll have to find out the rest for yourself," he explained.

Narrator

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:32 pm

"That's what I am planning to do. Maybe the magic elements this girl possessed are the keys to uncovering the mystery." Roll answers, looking determined to solve this more than ever. The only thing he could think that had a singing quality was the talons and those were part of a network that extended to here. That still baffled him, but there had to be a connection to this new information.
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiko Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:55 pm

Kiko hopped back to Roll while mother and daughter reunited with the father. The family looked ready to go on, their little girl by now fully restored from being flushed before. Kiko took place on Roll's shoulder once more.
Kiko
Kiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:56 pm

"We'll be going now," the father said, heading with his wife and little girl down the path, heading for either the talons or the rosebush.

Narrator

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:57 pm

"Thank you again Mat for the information. Maybe we'll run into each other some day." Roll says extending his hand once more, saying his official goodbye to the man. "Have a safe journey back to the mainland if that is where you are going." With his free hand, Roll tries to pat Kiko on the head if it was even possible
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiko Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:12 am

Kiko was waving as well, until he couldn't see the other family anymore. The little bunny's eyes slumped a bit, he missed his newly found playmate.
Kiko
Kiko

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:22 am

"I'm sorry she had to go Kiko, I know you were having fun with her. Maybe you'll see each other again someday." Roll softly says to the bunny, upon noticing the look of his fuzzy friend.
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiko Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:18 am

The bunny determined it'd be so and so the spirit was lifted. He then hopped on Roll's shoulder and looked at him expectantly, seeming ready for whatever comes next.
Kiko
Kiko

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:32 am

"Right, back to the hunt for answers." Roll remarks upon seeing Kiko's expression and moves his left hand to the hilt of his sword. "You might want to get some place safe Kiko just in case things go bad while trying to summon this rope." He looks around to see if there was anyone around that could witness what he was about to do.
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next