Winx Club Rping Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rare Gem Books
History classroom - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 5:12 am by Nijaki

» Faragonda's Office
History classroom - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 5:03 am by Nijaki

» Lake Roccaluce
History classroom - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 10:19 pm by zerowing21

» Dorm Alpha
History classroom - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 12:16 pm by zerowing21

» ♥Jada Motot♥ (work in progress)
History classroom - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 7:42 am by zerowing21

» hello everyone
History classroom - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 6:58 am by Jay

» Dorm Gemini
History classroom - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 6:55 pm by zerowing21

» Dinning hall
History classroom - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 8:06 pm by zerowing21

» School Greenhouse
History classroom - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 5:43 pm by Narrator

Top posting users this month
No user

History classroom

+17
Lori
Stella
Amaryl
trusttecna
Narrator
Hyfnae
Bloom
TaiyoTsuki
Flora
Riven
Francine
musasgal
Roxy
Musa
Tecna
Daphne
zerowing21
21 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

History classroom - Page 6 Empty Re: History classroom

Post by zerowing21 Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:51 pm

Noko nods at the statement, "It would have where I'm from too. Maybe someone did say something from my dorm and I missed it or just chalked it up to rumor." The girl looks around the room to center on Vivian. She had been combative against the cult, had the signs been there all this time in front of her and she just refuse to see them?
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

https://winxclubrpingforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Daphne Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:01 pm

"Yes Zaf?" Daphne asked in a stressed tone. "I do not want to ignore Amyarl since she does want to speak."
Daphne
Daphne

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Daphne Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:47 pm

Daphne signs slightly, not really having a solid answer to it. She gulps, placing her hands together and decides to go for it, "The staff thought that telling all of you about the attack by an unknown group might spark panic. We concluded that educating you all about Phasla and her cult would be the best way to dispel that panic, but...we were wrong about withholding this from you, I'm sorry."
Daphne
Daphne

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:13 pm

The answer didn't exactly make Noko feel 100% better it did lessen some of the fear. Relaxing just a tiny bit, the silver haired girl sits down next to Zaf, "I'm still feeling a bit scared about all this."
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daphne Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:22 pm

Daphne face pales when mention that rumors could have started, "We hadn't thought of that at all. Guess we lucked out that non started." The woman turns to Amaryl, gesturing to her to speak up.
Daphne
Daphne

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaryl Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:05 am

She looked around quickly, "No one else?"

"Phew," she sighed. "Well, anyway, I'd like to ask, once again of course, WHY CAN'T WE JUST TAKE ALL THESE CULT DUDES AND PUT THEM IN A PRISON UNTIL WE FIND THEY'RE NOT INNOCENT! I mean obviously they're messed up and they killed a STUDENT! A STUDENT!!! Who's with me?" Her face burned red, eyes opening with her passion and fury towards this subject.

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daphne Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:50 am

"No students were killed Amaryl. Two of the cultists died." Daphne corrects, while getting the feeling her student wasn't listening. "You can not imprison someone for being part of something. The one who survived is in jail, but the rest of them are innocent. What Zaflore has said is right, but next time please raise your had to be called on." With this kind of rhetoric, it was getting very close to full riot. Her wheels turn on if class should be canned.
Daphne
Daphne

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:53 am

Many of the younger students murmuring in fear, saw sense in what Amryla was saying. Other students looked rather fearful of even thinking of something like that. The older students begin to look even more frightened, at least two begin to argue over what was the right course of action.

Narrator

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:59 am

"This has turned into a three ring circus rather fast." Roll utters, pushing himself off the wall to stand fully.

Noko gulps as she gazes upon her fellow students various reaction, "Someones going to get hurt at this rate."
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloom Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:02 pm

Bloom shifts in her seat to glances at several people in the room, a intense look of worry entering her eyes. She didn't want to admit it, but she was getting a bit of overwhelmed by all this information of the attack and it being kept from everyone. Her eyelids droop slightly, trying to sort all the information that Roxy had given. "Roxy, how bad were the injuries from the students involved in the attack?" She shouldn't have asked, but the need to know was rather great.
Bloom
Bloom

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxy Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:59 pm

"Only three got majorly hurt, but two got poisoned" Roxy replied, "We just had no idea what we got into, that's all."
Roxy
Roxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloom Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:14 pm

The new bit of information causes Bloom to open her eyes wide. Her mind reels at this, wondering just how more experienced these cult members were. It casts shade to her of when she and the other members of the Winx (save Aisha) had nearly been killed by the Trix in their first year. "At least you all managed to pull through the ordeal and are in one piece, that's all that matters."
Bloom
Bloom

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:16 pm

With the news from Roxy, some of the students begin to rabble, demanding to know who had been injured exactly. Others began to yell at those that wanted to know the information, that it wasn't something they should know.

Narrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:18 pm

Returning to the class, Lori halts in her tracks at all the noise and looks in confusion to what was happening. She wasn't sure if the girl from Alpha was still with her either.

Lori

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaryl Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:29 pm

"Roxy says three got quite hurt and two got poisoned!" she says, not backing down. Sure she felt embarrassed for not listening about the death thing, but she wasn't going to give up now. Not when she still can have the upper hand. Was it pride driving her? Was it disagreement? Who the heck cares. This was not right! "That makes 5 harsh end products of this attack! We need to get these cult guys' religion checked out! I mean look at the name, look at the symbol..." She silently breathes in greatly.

"WHO IS PHASLA!?" she bursts out, sending a shout throughout the classroom. She didn't listen right. She makes sure no one will not hear her.

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by trusttecna Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:33 pm

Tsol backs into her seat with shock. Frick, this is bad, this is bad, what did I start? Did I start this? No, she did. I mean,
no she didn't? Okay, it was... why must there be a reason or fault to this. This is damn crazy!
Tears begin to brim in her eyes. She doesn't want this to grow hectic. Not now. Not here. Not with her!

She looks frantically around for a familiar face to draw some sort of comfort from. Her eyes glaze across the class like she was playing an anxious game of Pictureika. Zaflore! She tried to send a look towards her, trying to get her attention with mental hope.
trusttecna
trusttecna

Back to top Go down

Post by Daphne Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:46 pm

"Amaryl, you aren't listening. This was a rouge group of cult members that made very bad decisions. The rest of them do not act like this. Phasla was thought to be a defender with eight arms, but...." As she was answering, her eyes falls Tsol and her teary eyes. She steps over to the young student, bending down on her knee to look at her, "Tsol, what's the matter?" There wasn't anything else to do, if her students are crying or going to riot, then there wasn't any other option, she had to dismiss class soon.
Daphne
Daphne

Back to top Go down

Post by Griselda Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:54 pm

"What is all of this racket?" a voice boomed over all of the noise. The room went silent as they recognized it was Griselda's, who entered the room to see what was the commotion all about. All you could hear now was Tsol's crying.
Griselda
Griselda

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:05 pm

"A riot caused by them learning about the cult incident two weeks ago and Amaryl being antagonistic about the subject." Roll dryly answers, moving over to a free chair. "Daphne tried to calm them down, but it didn't work."
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Griselda Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:28 pm

Griselda sighed.
"Too close since that incident. Alright. Everyone, the reason why we kept that attack away from you is so we don't have this kind of riot or someone who wants to attack the said cult because of one's motives (she said that while looking at Amaryl). We had contact them and they will make sure that no more incidents will occur. But I'm afraid that this subject has to be put on hold for a while till everyone gets a clear head. However, If I hear anyone of you try and attack that cult for no reason at all, will be disciplined. Do I make myself clear?" Griselda told the classes, hoping to nip it in the bud before it got worse. In truth, no one had tried to contact the cult, but she hoped this ploy would calm the students.
Griselda
Griselda

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:22 pm

Many of the older students begin to relax, but some would try to argue with Griselda. Many of the younger students didn't calm and just sat there looking scared still, not sure what to believe. The view that did calm, wanted to argue, but thought better against it.

Narrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Griselda Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:27 pm

"This is no arguing matter. I can assure you, that you won't be attacked by them here. You are indeed safe, and if they even tried, they won't stand a chance. So it's in your best interests that you go and relax" Griselda told the class, "The Red Fountain Students can stay if they wish."
Griselda
Griselda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next