Winx Club Rping Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rare Gem Books
History classroom - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 5:12 am by Nijaki

» Faragonda's Office
History classroom - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 5:03 am by Nijaki

» Lake Roccaluce
History classroom - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 10:19 pm by zerowing21

» Dorm Alpha
History classroom - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 12:16 pm by zerowing21

» ♥Jada Motot♥ (work in progress)
History classroom - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 7:42 am by zerowing21

» hello everyone
History classroom - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 6:58 am by Jay

» Dorm Gemini
History classroom - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 6:55 pm by zerowing21

» Dinning hall
History classroom - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 8:06 pm by zerowing21

» School Greenhouse
History classroom - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 5:43 pm by Narrator

Top posting users this month
No user

History classroom

+17
Lori
Stella
Amaryl
trusttecna
Narrator
Hyfnae
Bloom
TaiyoTsuki
Flora
Riven
Francine
musasgal
Roxy
Musa
Tecna
Daphne
zerowing21
21 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

History classroom - Page 3 Empty Re: History classroom

Post by Daphne Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:26 pm

"Vivian, let your peers have a chance to at least answer my question. I will not allow them to be rushed by impatience and boredom such as yours. Another outburst like that will result in cleaning the classroom." Daphne reprimands in a stern, yet warm voice as she turns to look at the girl. "Hopefully I made myself clear."
Daphne
Daphne

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Daphne Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:36 pm

"I'm glad we're seeing eye to eye on this." Daphne chirps with a smile, adding, "I would however like to have a minor word with you after we are done with class." Deciding it is time to get back to things, she refocuses on the class, looking for someone with a raised hand.
Daphne
Daphne

Back to top Go down

Post by musasgal Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:21 pm

Xanthe raised her hand.
"Miss Daphne, I heard that they like to come together to devise plans to hurt people, but is that really true?" she asked.
musasgal
musasgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Daphne Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:51 pm

"It's hard to say if these follower really do devise plans to hurt people. There might be some followers who want to do this, while others do not." Daphne answers, but looks over at Xanthe with some concern, "Why do you ask?"
Daphne
Daphne

Back to top Go down

Post by Tecna Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:25 am

Tecna eyes Daphne with a nervous look. It was, of course, logical that there may be widespread panic if this fear flushed the feelings of the class. Trying to diverge this path, Tecna texted under the desk to Daphne.

I think it would be rational to change the subject, Daphne.  Neutral
Tecna
Tecna

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:41 pm

A murmur from several of the first and second year students are heard softly around the room, while many of the older students turn to look at Xanthe and then Daphne, wondering the exact same thing as their teacher.

Narrator

Back to top Go down

Post by TaiyoTsuki Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:42 am

Shinra shifted uncomfortable in his seat, feeling the sudden tenseness fall upon the classroom. He crossed his arms tighter over his chest, almost as if he wanted to protect himself from something....
TaiyoTsuki
TaiyoTsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:23 am

Noko feels the unease around the room and starts to feel it herself. Why did her dormmate ask such a question?

Snow gulps, wondering what Xanthe was going to answer, this was probably going to set everyone on edge after this.

zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

https://winxclubrpingforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by musasgal Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:49 pm

"It was in the newspaper last week relating to a murder case, and the police believe that the cult members was linked to that and other cases similar over the years" Xanthe replied, feeling a tight squeeze in her throat.
musasgal
musasgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Daphne Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:17 pm

"I do not believe those that follow Phasla would want to kill anyone since it would more than likely expose them and this group would rather stay hidden from view." Daphne answers after a long pause to ponder Xanthe's new information. She however didn't have the heart to say some other cult could have been responsible for such things. She decides now would be the best time to move on and bring up the next part of the class,  "I'm afraid we need to move on with the class. So, as for who Phalsa was, there is very limited information on her due to what we have are small tatters. I only tell you that she was very gifted in the use of magic and that something befell her. What would cause such a loss of information over time?"
Daphne
Daphne

Back to top Go down

Post by trusttecna Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:14 pm

Tsol felt wary of this news. She had skepticism of the truthfulness of Daphne. A woman of her authority has responsibility, that which is a filter of kindness, filtering out the truth, filtering out potential, but keeping the steady flow of safety monotonous and naively foreseeable.

She thought about the clan members and the question simultaneously, wondering if they were related. Then an answer flowed in.

The flow of the unwanted approaches.

She raises her hand.
trusttecna
trusttecna

Back to top Go down

Post by Daphne Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:49 pm

"And what is your answer Tsol?" Daphne inquires, wishing to hear what the student had come up with.
Daphne
Daphne

Back to top Go down

Post by trusttecna Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:48 pm

"Those who wish for her legend to be cast to the side," she spoke softly, yet growing stronger, "for fear of panic striking people due to whatever untold power she contains." She instantly regretted it. How foolish! She pretty much is throwing fear like its a nickel. To think herself some anarchist. She is but an impudent child.
trusttecna
trusttecna

Back to top Go down

Post by Daphne Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:56 pm

Daphne closes her eyes, thinking about the answers. She takes a seat on the edge of her desk, slowly opening her eyes again. While no answer was bad, this answer might sow fear into the class, so she quickly answers, "That is a very well thought out answer, destroying the history so that could strike hearts into people as an old fairy tale or myth to get others to behave. This is not the first time it's been done, nor will it be the last time it happens in history. Does anyone else have any ideas they wish postulate?"
Daphne
Daphne

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:01 pm

Snow raises her hand rather tentatively, feeling a bit of fear wash over her from Xanthe's answer and from Tsol's question. There had to be more of a reasonable explanation to all this, right?
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daphne Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:02 pm

"Yes Snow?" Daphne remarks as the girl hand comes into view out of the corner of her eye. She would hope it would calm the class in some way.
Daphne
Daphne

Back to top Go down

Post by trusttecna Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:06 pm

She nodded along with her speech. Her cheeks grew red. Gah, she changed the subject cause I did that! ARGH! she thought. Her mind, angry and confused emotions weaving into each other, until it was a bird's nest of frayed ends.

She bit her lip, containing her amalgamation of a mind.

Don't lose focus, said a ash-staining thought. The voice was sharp.
trusttecna
trusttecna

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:11 pm

Snow gulps slightly at being called on and slowly speaks, "Well, my thoughts was that most of her history was passed down by oral tradition from person to person and any written records came into being long after she was gone and were distorted by time."
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daphne Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:18 pm

"That's a very real possibility of such a thing occurring and could go hand in hand with Tsol's answer if those in charge tried to manipulate people and skew history." Daphne answers calmly, feeling deep down the class would start to panic if something on the subject was said wrong. "Does anyone else have answer that they wish to disclose?"
Daphne
Daphne

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:29 pm

Several students whisper to each other, some feeling uneasy by what has been said, others just curious about the wording of what their fellow students have brought up.

Narrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaryl Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:37 pm

"Well, just cause the clan is up and at people doesn't mean Phasla is," she spats. "I mean, can't the Winx just do some friendship huddle and send a rainbow laser at them? Then we only have to deal with Phasla, if she's not dead as ancient dirt." She bluntly smacks away some blocking hair in her face, smiling smartly.

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daphne Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:53 pm

"As I said earlier Amaryl, this cult is not in the habit of hurting people at all. They wish to remain hidden from view. Sending anyone, including my little sister and her friends to them would be fruitless due to not knowing who is part of the cult." Daphne turns to look at Amaryl fully after she speaks, gazing at the girl for a moment, "You also confuse the term of cult and clan, they are separate things entirely."
Daphne
Daphne

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaryl Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:58 pm

"Because on the Magix Dictionary they have 2 commas on the cult entry and clan has 3 commas... quite the difference." she murmurs rather loudly. Her face forms into a simply annoyed expression, that of any haughty student. Her eyes narrow, view directed towards her teacher.

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next