Winx Club Rping Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rare Gem Books
History classroom - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 5:12 am by Nijaki

» Faragonda's Office
History classroom - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 5:03 am by Nijaki

» Lake Roccaluce
History classroom - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 10:19 pm by zerowing21

» Dorm Alpha
History classroom - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 12:16 pm by zerowing21

» ♥Jada Motot♥ (work in progress)
History classroom - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 7:42 am by zerowing21

» hello everyone
History classroom - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 6:58 am by Jay

» Dorm Gemini
History classroom - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 6:55 pm by zerowing21

» Dinning hall
History classroom - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 8:06 pm by zerowing21

» School Greenhouse
History classroom - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 5:43 pm by Narrator

Top posting users this month
No user

History classroom

+17
Lori
Stella
Amaryl
trusttecna
Narrator
Hyfnae
Bloom
TaiyoTsuki
Flora
Riven
Francine
musasgal
Roxy
Musa
Tecna
Daphne
zerowing21
21 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

History classroom - Page 2 Empty Re: History classroom

Post by Flora Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:01 pm

She looked at the adorable dog sweetly. "Have you, boy?" she cooed. She pet his head gently. "I think you might be right."
Flora
Flora

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Narrator Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:25 pm

(This post is a favor for the user of shinra)

Shinra snorts a chuckle. "I'll keep that in mind." He says, leaning back in his chair. He crossed his arms over his chest.

Narrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Riven Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:48 pm

"So what kind of Phantoblade you using or are you using one of the new paladin weapons that we got out hands on?" Riven inquires, trying to keep this convo going, he was interested to see where this noobie stacked up to others.

Riven

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxy Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:26 pm

Roxy nods to Flora with a smile, "I'm pretty sure I am." She reaches down to pet Artu and looks over to see if it was time for class.
Roxy
Roxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Daphne Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:32 pm

Daphne writes down the word Phasla on the board in large letters above the drawing she made and turns around to look at everyone gathered. She smiles at them all, "Welcome to the first joint class session of Alfea and Red Fountain. During the lesson if you have a question please ask it. For today's subject, we'll be speaking about Phasla and the cult that sprung up around this name." She turns back to the board and moves to the side to allow those to see it, "This symbol that I've drawn rather crudely is what the cult uses as their mark. This iconography is supposed to be Phasla herself, along with her eight arms."
Daphne
Daphne

Back to top Go down

Post by Daphne Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:24 pm

"While this is a history class Vivian, we are talking about things in the past. This cult has been around for several millennia and anything currently related to them is only due to their noticed activities and run ins with certain individuals." Daphne answers kindly, a bit taken aback with her students language. None the less, the woman keeps her composer and presses on. "This cult originated from followers of the being known as Phasla. Now you may ask who this Phasla is, but I'd like to ask all of you, who do you think Phasla was?"
Daphne
Daphne

Back to top Go down

Post by Daphne Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:26 pm

"Vivian, calm yourself." Daphne's tone held a polite, yet firm tone to the girl, whom was like a wild fire, "There is no need to show us what you plan to do right here in class where you can damage anything or hurt anyone." Spying the hand of someone she turns and points, "Yes, Zaflore?"
Daphne
Daphne

Back to top Go down

Post by Daphne Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:40 pm

"There are some that would consider Phasla a god." Daphne remarks, smiling at Zaf, "It's not a bad guess at all. Anyone else wish to answer on who Phasla was?"
Daphne
Daphne

Back to top Go down

Post by TaiyoTsuki Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:23 pm

Shinra started to reply to Riven's question when class started, and aborted so he could pay attention. Frowning at the symbol drawn on the board (which Vivian had been about to torch), he muttered to himself just loud enough to hear "Looks like the symbol of some Lovecraftian reject...."
TaiyoTsuki
TaiyoTsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Daphne Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:59 pm

"I'm sorry, Lovecraftian?" Daphne inquires, unfamiliar with the term. This was the first time she had heard the use of a the word at all. She scratches her head in confusion, "Would you or someone else mind explaining to me what that is?"
Daphne
Daphne

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:39 pm

Roll just shakes his head at his eldest cousin's lack of knowledge on Earth literature and decides to answer in a rather dry tone, "Lovecraftian is a sub grouping of horror books by H.P. Lovecraft and others. They are mainly centered on cosmic horrors of the unknown and how reality isn't what it seems."
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

https://winxclubrpingforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Daphne Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:44 pm

"That's....an interest premise to compare with our subject. Maybe someone back then would have agreed with that answer." The blonde woman expresses, feeling a bit embarrassed, but she didn't let it show on her face. Instead, she looks back to the class with her hands clasps in front of her, "Does anyone else wish to answer on who Phasla was?"
Daphne
Daphne

Back to top Go down

Post by trusttecna Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:25 pm

Tsol tore through the door, skidding up to a random seat, panting. Despite her late and indiscreet entrance, a falsified hope still stayed in her that she wouldn't get reprimanded. How silly of her..
trusttecna
trusttecna

Back to top Go down

Post by Daphne Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:40 pm

"Nice of you to join us Tsol, you haven't miss much of the class so I will reiterate for you what I've already said." The blonde says kindly, not wanting to reprimand a student for being 2 minutes late. She goes over what she said, leaving Tsol with the same question as she had been asking the other students.
Daphne
Daphne

Back to top Go down

Post by trusttecna Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:53 pm

"Thank you, miss," she replied quietly, stricken with gratitude. Her eyes focused on the board. "Phasla..." she said to herself. "Pha-" A thought popped into her head.

She raised her hand slightly, not to be so boisterous in her answer, but if by chance she did see it, it would be by choice and not force. Perfect plan, she thought. Hopefully it wouldn't have a stupid answer, however.
trusttecna
trusttecna

Back to top Go down

Post by Tecna Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:57 pm

A few seconds after the class began, Tecna put her phone down. Now, let us travel back to present moment, as the past is filled with her politely listening to Daphne and others.

As she carefully examined the board, adding up what she knew about a student's idea of Phasla being a god, she came up with an answer. To check it, she browsed her phone quickly. "Mhm," she smirked with confidence. Tecna raised her hand.
Tecna
Tecna

Back to top Go down

Post by Daphne Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:07 am

Daphne eyes the hands of both Tsol and Tecna, pointing to the younger student first, "Tsol, please give us your answer and after Tecna can give us hers."
Daphne
Daphne

Back to top Go down

Post by trusttecna Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:17 am

"Uh," she sputters nervously. "Well, her, her name is Phasla and it sort of sounds like phantasmal. And that is something relating to like, phantoms I think, which are ghosts. So is she like a.. a ghost?? Or maybe like a death witch or something??"
trusttecna
trusttecna

Back to top Go down

Post by Daphne Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:21 am

"Those are very good theories you have postulated there Tsol. Her name does seem awful close to that word" Daphne beams, liking all the answers she's gotten thus far. She turns to look at Tecna, giving her a nod to answer.
Daphne
Daphne

Back to top Go down

Post by Tecna Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:04 am

"Per Zalfore's comment about Phasla perhaps being a god, and that there are followers, I decided to do some research on some planetal legends." she began, "It seems some higher figures who possess many arms often have control over a specific sort of power, or rather umbrella term of power. So I conclude, I believe Phasla is some sort of true legend who possess a great power." She clasped her hand together, and smiled.
Tecna
Tecna

Back to top Go down

Post by Daphne Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:20 pm

"A very well thought out conclusion Tecna. That could be well what Phasla was. Does anyone else wish to give me their thoughts on who Phasla was?" Daphne looks around the room, seeing if there were any other hands up.
Daphne
Daphne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next