Winx Club Rping Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rare Gem Books
Rosebush island - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 5:12 am by Nijaki

» Faragonda's Office
Rosebush island - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 5:03 am by Nijaki

» Lake Roccaluce
Rosebush island - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 10:19 pm by zerowing21

» Dorm Alpha
Rosebush island - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 12:16 pm by zerowing21

» ♥Jada Motot♥ (work in progress)
Rosebush island - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 7:42 am by zerowing21

» hello everyone
Rosebush island - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 6:58 am by Jay

» Dorm Gemini
Rosebush island - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 6:55 pm by zerowing21

» Dinning hall
Rosebush island - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 8:06 pm by zerowing21

» School Greenhouse
Rosebush island - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 5:43 pm by Narrator

Top posting users this month
No user

Rosebush island

4 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Rosebush island - Page 7 Empty Re: Rosebush island

Post by Narrator Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:20 pm

The woman flustered. "Please, I want to know. And he's not my boss. We're equal partners though he thinks he's the big star of the show (...)" she started by which the man immediately interjected. "I am! This thing would be nothing without me. This bloke is just keeping the island like this and they sell dumb tourist some bullshit story. There is nothing interesting about this entire island," he said and. "Let's go!" he said as he started walking, expecting everyone to follow.

The woman refused to set a single step, and the cameraman looked utterly conflicted.

Narrator

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:28 pm

Roll looks at the three of them, having a slight idea on what to do. He looks at the woman and lowers his voice, "Look, I'll speak to you off the record without those two present, just ditch them or say you'll catch up. You get the answers you seek and I get to keep myself myself away from what ever he is planning."
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

https://winxclubrpingforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:33 pm

The woman looked at the cameraman and nudged her head telling him to go after the guy storming off. The man looked delighted and just bolted. The woman sighed deeply and nodded. "About time someone called the nobhead out," she said. She took a little pause and then turned to Roll expectantly. "So, what's the deal? And please don't tell me his rambles are true, I'm not buying it."

Narrator

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:00 pm

"The best thing I can tell you is that your readings on your equipment are caused due to my magic and it's interaction with things here on the island." Roll answers softly, making sure that no else could over hear. "I touched the talons, used a bit of my magic and saw some kind of weird network. The network's other end is the village and the well, which you saw me at. So there is nothing spooky going on, it's just my magic you're registering." He had no idea if this would fly with the woman at all.
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:03 pm

The woman nodded. "I'm still a bit new to the magical universe, but something strikes me as odd." she started and paused for a little while. "Why are you the only one that can interact with this island where everyone else has failed miserably according to documentation held by the city?" she asked quite sharply. "And what kind of network? I've seen nothing about a network of any kind."

Narrator

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:17 pm

"It's due to the nature of my magic which is called Transfusion. It means it can only be used when I channel the magical energy into it. It just so happened the well and the talons are made of metal so my magic reacted to them. The network I saw was metallic and spread all over the island, there is probably no record of it due to no one being able to channel their magic with the structures here." Roll answers to the best of his ability to this woman. He relaxes a bit, wondering what else he could say about it.
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:50 am

"Can't be!" the woman said as she visibly recoiled. "The last tainted mage died thousands of years ago," she said and sighed upon realizing what she said. "Seriously though, you're just someone who can use metal magic, right?" she asked in disbelief.

Narrator

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:00 pm

Roll frowns slightly at the woman's reaction and raises his hands to use air quotes for a certain word, "The "tainted mages" as you call them weren't anything of the sort. That is a history written by people who wanted to justify their actions. To that end, no I do not use metal magic. I came to find answers and to find a truth past the lies that have been told here." He doubt the woman would even want to believe him at this point, but if she didn't, she didn't.
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:52 pm

"So transfusionists is the correct term?" the woman asked, clearly overwhelmed. "You don't look tainted to me," she affirmed and nodded. "Can you cast something? Like you did just now that made the wind whistle differently for a flash? I wonder if it's truly you who's giving us the readings."

Narrator

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:05 pm

"It is and I assure you that I am not corrupted, tainted or anything of the like." Roll answers, but at the woman's next question, he looks a bit uneasy, "I'm not that adept at spell casting, it's another reason I came here. I thought maybe I could learn something to help me understand it."

He looks at his sword in the ground, tapping his foot on the grass, "That wasn't exactly me casting a spell, that was more like some weird reaction with my magic flowing into my sword and the rosebush and the island. I guess I could give it a try." He reaches for the hilt of his sword with his right hand and grasps it as quickly as he possibly could.
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:08 pm

Just grabbing the sword did nothing really. As he could remember from his touching the talons and the swords at the well in the village, this place is where there was a hole in the underground network of tendrils and metallic roots. This place is also the highest of the entire island.

The woman rose an eyebrow as nothing seemed to be happening. "Are you doing something?" she asked, perhaps a tad bit impatient.

Narrator

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:18 pm

"Well, I'm just grabbing the sword, let me try pumping some of my magic into it and pulling it out." He answers, remember the hole as here and maybe what he did was fill it when placing the sword in. Taking a breath, the young man injects a bit of his magic into the sword, pulls on it a bit while aiming for some of the plant leaves with the edge of his blade.
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:26 pm

At first, the same mental nudge occured as when he put the sword in, but the magic added did something. it created a clear image. Or at least, Roll thought it was clear. The image of the talons flashed, and an instant later he could swear he saw a semi-translucent island floating in an ocean somewhere totally different. The water was greenish-turquoise while the waters on melody were deep blue.

Him touching the rosebush at the same time added a whole different sort of tune. Not the horrid screech, but a perfect harmony as Roll has never heard before. Unfamilliar words were spoken and an image formed revealing the location of the destination realm compared to the rest of the magical universe. A planet, one that's not on any map Roll has ever seen.

Then as suddenly as all started, everything faded back to normal. The rosebush wilted and was blown away into dust. Even the woman's gizmo read normal background radiation after spiking for a long time at that one specific frequency.

She looked at him in askance: "What the hell just happened?" she wondered. "This isn't right, this isn't possible. What did you do?"

Roll would find the ugly disharmonious whistle of the wind is completely gone now.

Narrator

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:42 pm

The red haired man slowly comes back to his senses and looks down at the where the plant had been. He rubs his head a bit, but looks to the woman, "I infused my sword with magic and I touched the bush with it as I was pulling it from the ground. Whatever I did, the bush; imparted some information to me and I heard a harmonious tune with what happened. It's like...I made my sword....sing." The young man grows quiet, listening to the wind and finally looks towards the direction of Talons.
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:58 pm

"Who makes the sword sing heralds the dawn of a new era," the woman mouthed and looked at Roll, equal parts disbelief as well as awe. She then removed a part of her jacket, revealing a hidden camera she yanked a tiny card out of the camera. "This is the memory card. I don't think the world is quite ready to see this yet," she said. "I'm sorry," she immediately said apologetically.

Narrator

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:09 pm

Roll's eyes darts to the card and back to the woman, but nods. He wasn't happy about it wasn't off the record. "None of the magic dimension is ready for this and what are you planning to do with the card now?"
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:56 am

She extended the hand containing the card. "I'm giving it to you. I'll leave it up to you if you ever want to show this," the woman said and then sighed. "I'll tell my partner I forgot to load up the camera's memory card, but that your explanation was a boring one anyways. He's inclined to believe me when I mention it was boring," she explained and sighed, looking as if she felt somewhat guilty about the whole thing.

Narrator

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:05 pm

Roll takes the card from her and looking a tad guilty that he might be putting her job at risk, "Thank you miss and I'm sorry you have to deal with such a blowhard. I'm sorry if I placed your job at risk due to all this."
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:13 pm

The woman barked a laugh. "Pfft, beats working in some dead end cubicle job for some other random blowhard, at least this is exciting," she said. "Seriously though, if you're going to release this, please credit me. That's all I ask. Don't even mention my partner," she said and chuckled vindictively. "Be well friend," she said, made a quick gesture and take off.

Narrator

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:21 pm

"I shall do that miss." Roll answers and watches her leave the site. After a moment, he turns to look down at Kiko, "Well little guy, you're the hero of this quest." He reaches over to pet the bunny, "You really deserve all the carrots you're getting."
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiko Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:28 pm

Kiko emerged From one of Roll's backpack sidepockets. The little bunny heaved a sigh of relief upon noticing the normal wind and danced a victory dance, definitely liking the foresight of carrots, lots and lots of carrots... And Roll's success of course... But carrots...
Kiko
Kiko

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:33 pm

Roll couldn't help but laugh seeing Kiko dance, "Come on, let's get off this island." Knowing Kiko would follow, the young man heads back to the docks.
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7