Winx Club Rping Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rare Gem Books
Rosebush island - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 5:12 am by Nijaki

» Faragonda's Office
Rosebush island - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 5:03 am by Nijaki

» Lake Roccaluce
Rosebush island - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 10:19 pm by zerowing21

» Dorm Alpha
Rosebush island - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 12:16 pm by zerowing21

» ♥Jada Motot♥ (work in progress)
Rosebush island - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 7:42 am by zerowing21

» hello everyone
Rosebush island - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 6:58 am by Jay

» Dorm Gemini
Rosebush island - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 6:55 pm by zerowing21

» Dinning hall
Rosebush island - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 8:06 pm by zerowing21

» School Greenhouse
Rosebush island - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 5:43 pm by Narrator

Top posting users this month
No user

Rosebush island

4 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Rosebush island - Page 3 Empty Re: Rosebush island

Post by Narrator Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:51 pm

There were plenty of openings in the building as it was just framing that remained. The inside was even stranger, one could see parts of furniture and even perishables suspended in time and place when investigating into even greater detail. Everything had the same color.

Narrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiko Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:55 pm

Kiko was more than happy to stick with the little girl on her head rather than get anywhere closer than strictly needed to that strange house thingy.
Kiko
Kiko

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:05 pm

Roll begins to take a few pictures of the items with his phone. Seeing the perishable goods just sitting there like it was fresh puzzled him. He slowly reaches out to it and tries to pull it towards him to get a closer look.
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

https://winxclubrpingforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:07 pm

Some things were actually suspended in mid air, but completely unmovable. Everything felt like the exact same kind of sturdy wood.

Narrator

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:24 pm

Roll furrows his brow a bit, "What kind of magic was even used here? This place is like a time capsule, but why? Was it supposed to be a warning to others?" This mystery was deepening and his questions increasing. He begins to inspect the area he is in for out of the ordinary things.
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:47 pm

In the village's center stood a well and a pedestal with text telling a story; much like the one he read at the talons.

Narrator

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:54 pm

Roll decides to start reading the text, while also taking a quick picture of it. The well did catch his attention, he'd inspect that next.
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:03 pm

The text read: During the heroic cleansing the tainted mages of the town circled up and tried to teleport the entire island elsewhere. People have never managed to find out where or how they had managed to cast a spell like that.

Surrounding the well stood twelve swords driven into the ground. their handles looked like a lot of people have tried to remove them, but only because those parts were the only parts lacking dust. The well itself felt somewhat like the talons, except less sleek as it help a more natural shape and form. The bottom of the well wasn't visible from the top. Just a black hole going down.

Narrator

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:46 pm

Roll closes his eyes to think. Something felt off with what was said with the text. While it would sound crazy to an outside, what if these people had been transported not to another location, but to another time. Then again, this sort of weird time travel magic had been used once before by Daphne on Bloom...and in some weird twist of fate, himself as well.

Shaking his head to break out of his thinking, the young man strolls to the well, inspecting the swords and taking pictures of them. He then looks into it, seeing nothing but the darkness below. He scours for a rock to throw in, thinking if it wasn't too deep, he's set up something to climb down into it.
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:56 pm

The swords felt and looked a lot like the material that made up the talon, other than that they seemed to be somehow fused to the island, completely immovable.

Roll would hear a slight thud eight seconds after releasing the rock. No water but the bottom seemed to be sandy.

Narrator

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:07 pm

"That's rather deep." Roll muses aloud, measuring how wide the well is. As he is inspecting it, he bends down and places his hands one of the swords.
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:22 pm

The well is roughly a meter wide, one could climb down.

Upon touching the sword Roll once more feels the vast network he felt when channeling through the talons. if anything, this felt like the other end as far as one could call it that.

Narrator

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:45 pm

Roll blinks at bit once he comes back to his senses. So this was connected with the talons, so that had to mean something. He turns his attention back to the well, figuring he could shimmy down and back up. It would take some effort, but he'd rather not put himself at risk and come back with a long rope or at least a very long rope ladder. He closes his eyes to think on what he could do.
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:06 am

While Roll had his eyes closed, nothing at all happens, all he hears are tourists talking, guides telling slightly different versions of the same history until someone taps him on the shoulder. A woman's voice asked: "Can we speak to you sir?" in a polite manner.

Narrator

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:20 am

Roll opens his eyes and turns to look at them, responding in the same polite manner, "Yes you may. Can I help you with something?"
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:37 am

When he opens his eyes he could see the person asking was the female ghost hunter. A little to the back the male and the cameraman stood. "Thank you sir," she said and gave a thumbs up to the others with a confident smile.

Narrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiko Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:38 am

Kiko and the little girl regarded the ghosthunters with the exact same set of expressions, perfectly mimicking one another making for quite a funny scene.
Kiko
Kiko

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:42 am

Roll gives a minor frown at the hunters being back, but seeing Kiko's expression along with the little girls gave him a small smile. You're welcome, i guess. Well, what do you want? You've been following me since we got here."
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:48 am

"You're not a tourist," the woman stated matter of factly. "Neither are we. Though what we've come for is not what we got," she continued. "Our equipment is flaring up and the common denominator seems to be you." She then paused for a little while to let Roll process.

"What's even stranger is that this island seems... dead. usually these things would read some sort of background noise, but this place is void of even that," she said and showed a display with a perfectly flat line on it. "The one and only reading we got while on this dump, was when you touched that weird pillar. What did you do?"

Narrator

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:16 am

Now was the conundrum of what to do. Roll could tell them the truth or he could come with a bit of a fib to cover his tracks. Yes, the island was dead due to whatever happened here, but the equipment flaring cuz of him seemed a bit farfetched. He does check out the readings for a moment and indeed it is odd.

"No, I'm not a tourist as you've stated, I'm just a student from Magix. As for what I did, I just touched it, My guess and I'm not exactly sure, maybe the pillar resonated with the power source of the phantoblade I have in my bag. If not, then I haven't a clue." He answers with a lie. Sure, this course of action might not be the best idea, but maybe they'd buy it.
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:47 am

Roll didn't quite notice before, but the woman seemed to relax a little. "Hmm, yes, okay, sounds plausible," she said softly and then turned to the male. "Sounds plausible, right Jackson?" The man just shrugged uneasily. "Right... this magical dimension stuff takes some getting used to," the woman said at last.

Narrator

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:05 pm

"So I take it you guys are from Earth." Roll inquires, just from the way they were talking it seemed that way, but you could never know really.
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:14 pm

The woman nodded and gestured the man to approach as well. "We're from a tv show on earth that follows folklore and ghost stories and debunk them," she proudly proclaimed. "But this place makes me think there might actually be something to the ghost stories."

"Told you he couldn't be causing it," the man said in a snarky tone. "Just a student on a field trip, and you fell for a strange reading on the equipment. We probably just walked over a magnet. Dozens of people touched the pillar when your thing spiked." he continued berating the woman, who started to look not half her true height in her demeanor as the man ranted.

Narrator

Back to top Go down

Post by zerowing21 Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:29 pm

"This place has been affected pretty badly by magic, so there probably isn't anything to the stories." Roll answers after a moment of silence, but looks at the man doing the berating, "No need to give her a hard time for a simple mistake you know."
zerowing21
zerowing21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:32 pm

"Stay out of it college boy," the man said before commanding the girl: "Let's go to the rosebush, get some shots there and then leave this shithole. I want to be back at the resort with my ass at the side of the pool drinking a cocktail and that won't happen if you start to follow everything you might think is a lead,"

The girl looked once more at Roll, hoping against better judgement he's prove the man wrong, but knew he wouldn't. Obsequiously she followed him, slumped and defeated. The camera man followed awkwardly at some distance, obviously caught in between two fires.

Narrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next